definition: 4

underwear: 8(black)
underwear: 9(-13,-100,-55)
arm accessories: 13(-21,zero,-100)
Face paintings: 11(74,0,100)
Glasses: 29(-62,-100,-8)*entrance only*
Boots: 30(-13,-100,-55)
Bottoms: 23(-96,-47,52)
make up: 11(stylize to the big one)(96,0,-100,23)
make up: 12(stylize to the one above eye only)(9,-15,100,50)
marks/scars: 16(89,0,18,36)
scars/piercings:6(100,0,100,44)
scars/piercings: 7(stylize once)(100,0,100,100)
Tattoo:back: the designs that u cannot edit in size or shape: 20(-18,0,-100,50)
Tattoo:back: the designs that u cannot edit in size or shape: 9(-18,0,-100,50)
Tattoo:right: the designs that u cannot edit in size or shape: 70(-18,0,-59,50)

name: Lauren James
nick: Bi Sexual Whore
Nick placement: Middle
hometown: new york
weight: featherwieght
crowd: bad
show: smackdown

This is a diva creator orginal. so many been talking smack bout the diva creator. well now they can choke on these :censored: cause this is just one of many creations to come so blake, outlaw watever your name is and others this is my of saying im just as good at caws if not better than all of you. i cant post pics and if someone can it would great. now later caws.ws tell me what u think on it. so so go go now.

well finally diva creator, its about time you posted something orginal. im going to create this but im not expectin much. oh if you think ur better at caw making then u need to create more than this.

As much as im going to regret saying this but diva creator nice creation here. regardless of what i think of you as a person, as creator you got skills but why do u percieve yourself that you are above everyone elses skills. :???:

[quote name='blake' post='6205401' date='Jun 19 2009, 09:37 PM']As much as im going to regret saying this but diva creator nice creation here. regardless of what i think of you as a person, as creator you got skills but why do u percieve yourself that you are above everyone elses skills. :???:[/quote]

Yea go on continue on bout how the diva creator in one creation surpassed the rest of you losers. all of you was talkin bout how i cound nt make my own creation and bout how i steal others creations well look how the tables have turned. :lol: its funny cause i planned it all out and its workin to great detail. so to everybody on caws.ws that doubted the diva creator can i get you some bacon to go with that :censored: egg on your face. with just one orginal creation posted i became the best. WOW.

[quote name='Fragi-One' post='6210341' date='Jun 21 2009, 01:08 AM']dude just said you did better then he expected. Not that you were some golden god caw creator.[/quote]

i am the diva creator. i got 3 formulas out one is an orginal. more is to come from me. i expect all of you to respect me as the creator that i am. all of you must respect me please make the right choice to respect me like i respect all of you. lets not start a war. :ike:

So far all i see is crap this isnt much of a caw to be honest i have seen better from Dark Rose and even Xtreme Tony's Tammy is elite compared to this waste of a slot on my card. but maybe with some time and more practice you may have a passable caw in the future.

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name='jag' post='6219338' date='Jun 23 2009, 12:39 AM']So far all i see is crap this isnt much of a caw to be honest i have seen better from Dark Rose and even Xtreme Tony's Tammy is elite compared to this waste of a slot on my card. but maybe with some time and more practice you may have a passable caw in the future.[/quote]
its very easy to diss other creations when u dont even have a good one out so until you prove to me your a good caw maker, you shall get no attention from the diva creator so my advice is to better. so jag you are dismissed.

i dont even want to attempt to create this, whats kills it for me is your attitude that your shit doesnt stink and just because one person says its decent doesnt mean you are the God of Caws.

[quote name='The Diva Creator!!' post='6279418' date='Jul 5 2009, 05:59 PM'][quote name='jag' post='6219338' date='Jun 23 2009, 12:39 AM']So far all i see is crap this isnt much of a caw to be honest i have seen better from Dark Rose and even Xtreme Tony's Tammy is elite compared to this waste of a slot on my card. but maybe with some time and more practice you may have a passable caw in the future.[/quote]
its very easy to diss other creations when u dont even have a good one out so until you prove to me your a good caw maker, you shall get no attention from the diva creator so my advice is to better. so jag you are dismissed.
[/quote]

well i guess your are blinded by the vapors rising from ur steaming pile of shit you posted in here as i have quite a few caws and they are all better then this. Even my joke divas i have made just for fun came out better then this dung heap. But i guess 7000 views doesnt mean im any good at all at caw making. Well compared to your 360+ views i guess i dont know much i guess.

• 4 weeks later...
I've closed my eyes, and random clicked better looks then this.
If this is the best you got, then you definitely need to go back to the basics, and make caws on warzone and attitude.
Come back and post, when you got something that is worth my time.
I think you need ME to recreate this whole CAW, from scratch, to make it better then the 0.5 out of 10 it is.

No need to thank me for my critique, you earned it by being a douche who thinks your better then everyone else.
No, really, thank you.
Thank you for giving me something to do, and laugh at.

[quote name='PWNdozer187' post='6401994' date='Jul 30 2009, 03:06 AM']I've closed my eyes, and random clicked better looks then this.
If this is the best you got, then you definitely need to go back to the basics, and make caws on warzone and attitude.
I think you need ME to recreate this whole CAW, from scratch, to make it better then the 0.5 out of 10 it is.

No need to thank me for my critique, you earned it by being a douche who thinks your better then everyone else.
No, really, thank you.
Thank you for giving me something to do, and laugh at.[/quote]

ok you dont have anything posted so whatever. trying posting a good creation then giving your opinion on other creations.

[quote name='Melinä#1Fan' post='6406552' date='Jul 31 2009, 02:32 AM']Crap,Crap.[/quote]
Well selena the feeling is mutual towards your creations.

[quote name='The Diva Creator!!' post='6416126' date='Aug 2 2009, 01:00 PM'][quote name='PWNdozer187' post='6401994' date='Jul 30 2009, 03:06 AM']I've closed my eyes, and random clicked better looks then this.

No, really, thank you.

ok you dont have anything posted so whatever. trying posting a good creation then giving your opinion on other creations.
[/quote]

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I've posted plenty, PS2 & Xbox360. Been on this board posting caws since 06 came out.
Try doing research, and spending time outside of having your head up your ass, before you try to fire off.

Easily, your just fail.
Complete, and utter FAIL.

[quote name='PWNdozer187' post='6425667' date='Aug 4 2009, 04:17 PM'][quote name='The Diva Creator!!' post='6416126' date='Aug 2 2009, 01:00 PM'][quote name='PWNdozer187' post='6401994' date='Jul 30 2009, 03:06 AM']I've closed my eyes, and random clicked better looks then this.

No, really, thank you.

[/quote]

I've posted plenty, PS2 & Xbox360. Been on this board posting caws since 06 came out.
Try doing research, and spending time outside of having your head up your ass, before you try to fire off.

Easily, your just fail.
[/quote]

I can vouch for his caws being far superior to yours DivaCreator, why you may ask I have made them and taken a few pics of them for all to see and I use his creations on my fed... SO umm yeah pretty much out numbered calling out his caws man, a retreat would be wise at this point :cool:

[quote name='Spyder78' post='6425804' date='Aug 4 2009, 10:43 PM'][quote name='PWNdozer187' post='6425667' date='Aug 4 2009, 04:17 PM'][quote name='The Diva Creator!!' post='6416126' date='Aug 2 2009, 01:00 PM'][quote name='PWNdozer187' post='6401994' date='Jul 30 2009, 03:06 AM']I've closed my eyes, and random clicked better looks then this.

No, really, thank you.

[/quote]

Easily, your just fail.
[/quote]

I can vouch for his caws being far superior to yours DivaCreator, why you may ask I have made them and taken a few pics of them for all to see and I use his creations on my fed... SO umm yeah pretty much out numbered calling out his caws man, a retreat would be wise at this point :cool:
[/quote]

LOL good one.

• 2 weeks later...
Finnaly The Great Diva Creater Gets Burned. Thats The Last Time U Compare Ur Caws To Blakes And Every1s On The Forum. And For The Record Dont Get Ur Self So Hyped About Ur Own Caws Its Really Really Sad TBH.

So ur tellin me u thing ur caws are better than jags. Jag was right when he said urs were :crap:. its about time someone put u in place because theres like a million better caw makers on this forum so dont be so ignorent over ur little piece of trash caws. And drop the whole The Mighty Diva Creator, super hero thing because this isent a wrestling gimmick.

[quote name='The Rev (Project 161)' post='6484060' date='Aug 17 2009, 07:08 AM']Finnaly The Great Diva Creater Gets Burned. Thats The Last Time U Compare Ur Caws To Blakes And Every1s On The Forum. And For The Record Dont Get Ur Self So Hyped About Ur Own Caws Its Really Really Sad TBH.

So ur tellin me u thing ur caws are better than jags. Jag was right when he said urs were :crap:. its about time someone put u in place because theres like a million better caw makers on this forum so dont be so ignorent over ur little piece of trash caws. And drop the whole The Mighty Diva Creator, super hero thing because this isent a wrestling gimmick.[/quote]

first of all who are you? i will tell u are a nothing. so intead of blastin on me, post some diva creations until then stop being so jealous of the diva creator. im perfection and i have many others just waiting my next creation to be posted so go do something with your life and stop being jealous towards those who actually do something in life.

[quote name='The Diva Creator!!' post='6494092' date='Aug 19 2009, 05:02 PM'][quote name='The Rev (Project 161)' post='6484060' date='Aug 17 2009, 07:08 AM']Finnaly The Great Diva Creater Gets Burned. Thats The Last Time U Compare Ur Caws To Blakes And Every1s On The Forum. And For The Record Dont Get Ur Self So Hyped About Ur Own Caws Its Really Really Sad TBH.

So ur tellin me u thing ur caws are better than jags. Jag was right when he said urs were :crap: . its about time someone put u in place because theres like a million better caw makers on this forum so dont be so ignorent over ur little piece of trash caws. And drop the whole The Mighty Diva Creator, super hero thing because this isent a wrestling gimmick.[/quote]

first of all who are you? i will tell u are a nothing. so intead of blastin on me, post some diva creations until then stop being so jealous of the diva creator. im perfection and i have many others just waiting my next creation to be posted so go do something with your life and stop being jealous towards those who actually do something in life.
[/quote]

EPIC DODGE by The Amateur Diva Creator...
Ya, I'd avoid the PWN ya got dealt with too...

:hqhq:

Lol. I just dont see why people on this forum let her say she like a revolutionary caw maker. Because all her hypes for her caws make the caws them selves seem worse them wen u read the forms because the hype described a better caw than the one whos form she posted.

Archived