TIME TO PLAY THE GAME(wip)

Spot Callerz Wrestling

[quote name='€hrisJeri€hoFan' post='6167584' date='Jun 10 2009, 08:45 PM']But it's you.

NeverMind.Sorry,Thought it was yours.[/quote]
its alright man i just dont want him to lose confidence

oh and he sad that this is the attire from the hhh and goldberg rivalry

Okay.Dude,don't loose confidence.Somebody always has something negative to say,Sorry.

If I were you though I wouldn't change anything about the attire.It's awesome.

I can't help with the face.I'm not a caw maker.I shouldn't have said the face fails.

[quote name='ViK.' post='6167682' date='Jun 10 2009, 09:10 PM']Try skin tone 12, D says it is made for HHH.[/quote]
thanks for the suggestions guys when he updates this and sends me the new updated form ill put the pics up

off topic :hey u guys check out my carlito

You read my form completely wrong I think. :annoy:

the one on my 360 looks completely different, especially around the chin area. The only thing that looks accurate is the attire. Until we can get the photos accurate to the form I'm going to have to agree with €hrisJeri€hoFan. In the future I would prefer it if you showed me the pictures and allowed me to make the topic, to avoid confusions and the fact that it would be pointless with you making it because I would have to wait for you to get online to edit it etc; :fedup:

[quote name='mr.mcmoney' post='6168677' date='Jun 11 2009, 11:18 AM']what face template did u use cause i didnt edit anything[/quote]

I think I used 1. I sent the pictures, btw so I'm just waiting for you to update the first post. I don't know why our two caws appear different if you used the same form.

[img]http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm266/Mostlyahumanoid/RIMG0572.jpg[/img]

That's what appears on mine. Btw, that is the updated picture until Mr. Mcmoney returns to update the first post. I'll look into skin tone 12 but until then that is what I am asking for suggestions on.

Sorry about the bad quality. I can't take pictures well with my camera.

[quote name='Dynomyte' post='6171260' date='Jun 11 2009, 07:48 PM']But if it looked alright on your camera, why didn't you take the picture to begin with?[/quote]
yeah humanoid man im gone have to close this and let u do it wit yo cam cause i didnt save your hhh

• 2 months later...

Archived