What happened to ECW

CAWdogg

Does anyone even care about ECW anymore, i cant stand to watch it it's so boring. How did it get from being so good in 06 to unbelievable shit in 09. I think they should get rid of it or at least take the E out coz there's no way ECW is extreme anymore. And the belt wat the hell!!! It looks like a piece of shit out of a garbage can and poor Tommy Dreamer obviously misses the old ECW but still manages to stick by it he shud be champ out of respect. i cant believe people actually go to it its worse than FCW and their crowds r still better than any other cheap wrestling company. All the old ECW talent is going to TNA, Raven, Team 3D, Stevie Richards, Rhino. TNA kicks WWEs ass coz TNA is actual wrestling WWE is just a stupid soap opera. Anyone agree

[quote name='CAWdogg' post='6154256' date='Jun 7 2009, 11:15 AM']Does anyone even care about ECW anymore, i cant stand to watch it it's so boring. How did it get from being so good in 06 to unbelievable shit in 09. I think they should get rid of it or at least take the E out coz there's no way ECW is extreme anymore. And the belt wat the hell!!! It looks like a piece of shit out of a garbage can and poor Tommy Dreamer obviously misses the old ECW but still manages to stick by it he shud be champ out of respect. i cant believe people actually go to it its worse than FCW and their crowds r still better than any other cheap wrestling company. All the old ECW talent is going to TNA, Raven, Team 3D, Stevie Richards, Rhino. TNA kicks WWEs ass coz TNA is actual wrestling WWE is just a stupid soap opera. Anyone agree[/quote]
i agree

• 3 months later...

Archived