smackdown vs raw 2005

well svr05 is the only game of the smackdown series that i dont have. ive enjoyed every single one except for 08. svr06 was my favorite and is svr05 even worth picking up today? how does the caw system work in it as well too? and also can you get unlimited stats like svr06?

^^^^

I still like it because I find it similar to HCTP (my favorite game) but it's really just a much much worse version of Here Comes the Pain in my opinion. It isn't a bad game by any means, but unless you really want to complete your collection I'd say SVR 06 improved over it.

• 4 months later...
The game has a good soundtrack, it's the first game that they started using licensed artists in. CAW mode is pretty bad in the sense that your CAWs tend to look a bit like cavemen. Personally, I don't think this game was all that special. But if you're curious and want to complete your collection then sure. Spend your cash.

[quote name='DXarmysoldier' date='12 November 2009 - 07:52 PM' timestamp='1258055543' post='6847226']
Did they even make 2005? I thought that was the original. I've never heard of it.
[/quote]

Yes it is the original Smackdown vs Raw game. However since there's now 6 games in the series named by year its easier to call it 2005 because it came the year before 2006.

• 2 months later...

Archived