*ADMINs* Innapropriate Username?

[quote name='JustツDance' post='6150688' date='Jun 6 2009, 05:05 AM']Nothing will happen with this...[/quote]

We'll see...I just reported this to see what the MODs think, like I said in the first post, it doesn't offend me, but there might be little kids on here who are offended...if nothing comes of this, fine...but I figured I'd ask, just to be sure.

[quote name='JeRicHoOL' post='6150743' date='Jun 6 2009, 06:12 AM']uradouche? lol how can u get emotional over such a lame name :/
ppl have insulted eachother in topics with much worse words :rolleyes:[/quote]

What part of I'm not offended by this did you not understand? I only reported this to see what the MODs have to say about it, so please stop giving me shit about it and wait for one to answer me.

[quote name='JustツDance' post='6153271' date='Jun 6 2009, 09:30 PM']Exactly. It's hardly a censor "bypass" ;\[/quote]

Never said it was a censor bypass, I said it might me considered offensive by younger members, but if the MODs say its OK, then its cool with me, because as I've relayed over and over, [b]I do not find this offensive myself[/b].

I simply want to see what the ADMINs think.

[quote name='Ollie The Magic Bum' post='6153862' date='Jun 7 2009, 12:38 AM']If you're not offended by it, why the hell are you even reporting it? Who cares what other people think. You're just trying to suck up by reporting stupid bullshit, just like the guy that reported someone for having a sig that was 201 pixels high.[/quote]

First of all, I'm not "Trying suck up" to anyone, secondly, why do you get so butthurt when someone reports something, its not like I'm reporting you?

EDIT - Know what, *censored* this, its obvious that his name isn't hurting anyone, as the word "douche" isn't censored...this topic can be closed.

Jesus Christ, will everyone just STFU. Nightmare said he wasn't offended by it and is just seeing what a MOD thinks, I personally think this was the right thing to do. So unless you're a MOD, stop posting stupid crap like 'LOLZ IT DOESNT OFFEND ME!!!11' just to raise your post count.

[quote name='JustツDance' post='6154221' date='Jun 7 2009, 10:40 AM']^ Don't you hate it when spammers complain about spamming...[/quote]
How did I spam, I clearly made a valid point. I stated 'I personally think this was the right thing to do' implying that I agree that this users name is inappropriate, and should be removed. You on the other hand made no valid point with your comment. And no doubt you will quote this and say I'm a spammer because I made no valid point with this post.

Archived