Coincidence?

nystyle

I don't know if any one else has had this problem or if it is a coincidence, but I played a few games this week with a friend of mine, but the three times I used Koko B. Ware it glitched.

First game: I used koko b. ware. got a finisher, started the chain, got up to the last button I had to press and he froze.

Second Game: Used JYD and Koko against his Cryme Tyme team. I taked in JYD and took control of JYD. Koko though just froze in the ring and would not get out. His character just stopped and the ref counted and I lost.

Third game: This has happened once previosuly as well. Koko B. Ware again. Third time now. I got pinned and was able to kick out, but Koko just stayed on the ground. He froze in the pinned position. My friend couldnt pick him up, couldnt pin him again. nothing.

so is this a coincidence or has any one else had problems like this with one character or another?

Yes, this did happen to me twice when I first got the game.

I had a tag match with the Road Warriors vs Hogan/Beefcake. Hogan pulled Hawk out of the ring and his head hit the side canvas and Hawk never got up. Animal had to finish the match on his own and got his ass kicked & lost. Luckily he was the legal man so I could finish the match. I actually thought it was funny.

2nd time wasn't so funny. I had a 6 man battle royal and the last 3 guys were Slaughter, Tazz & JYD. Tazz hit JYD with a neckbreaker in the ring and JYD went into dead mode. Slaughter then threw out Tazz but couldn't pick up JYD and throw him out so I had to quit out of the match & replay. 2nd time around no problems. Ironically, JYD won. Slaughter got screwed.

I play the game quite a bit and this is the only 2 times it happened.

Archived