Importing from WWE Smacdown! vs RAW 2009

pedigreedu

[quote name='Dr.Wagner Jr.' post='6134629' date='May 31 2009, 11:34 PM']No you can´t[/quote]

damn. thats so stupid. they make a game featuring [b]ZERO LEGENDS[/b] so you can import them into an upcoming game with [b]NOTHING BUT LEGENDS[/b] and then they add legend dlc for the game that doesnt have em

but you can't import a measly [b]FIVE WRESTLERS[/b]

once again. thanks THQ/WWE

Still has to be the dumbest dlc decision ever.

My thinking is that they will see how many people dl it for SvR and then decide wether they will make it available in LOW. I mean, to have all their costumes in the game, heck, even their entrance moves(Bushwhackers) and then make the DLC for SvR only is asinine.

[quote name='reptileink' post='6136081' date='Jun 1 2009, 02:27 PM']Still has to be the dumbest dlc decision ever.

My thinking is that they will see how many people dl it for SvR and then decide wether they will make it available in LOW. I mean, to have all their costumes in the game, heck, even their entrance moves(Bushwhackers) and then make the DLC for SvR only is asinine.[/quote]

yeah. i haven't played LOW but i have played SvR on PS2 (i am gonna go next gen VERY SOON)

also, can you transfer the other dlc pack?

You simply can't import DLC, because the "import" feature isn't an "import"-feature really. It's a simple unlock-mechanism. The SvR superstars are on the LOWM disc and once you have a valid SvR gamesave, LOWM allows you to unlock them - that makes importing DLC characters impossible.

Archived