A Little help here

Halfsight

Being strapped for Cash and all I was wondering which of the X Division dvd's I should buy? TNA lists Three with:

Best of the X Division matches
Best of the X Division Vol. 1
and Best of the X Division Vol. 2

Now if they are are all three different DVDs then I would own them all but I dont want to end up owning three of the same discs with just different names. I've tried finding reviews online but they are all so criptic as to which one they are talking about. Its seems like Two of them are different but maybe one is basicly comprised of the first 2 and its confusing the hell out of me. I know its not really a wrestling question but I figured you guys would be the ones to ask, so any help would be appreciated.....

The Halfsighted One

they are indeed all different dvds.

best of x-division maches is early 2002-03ish stuff( jerry lynn, low ki, amazing red, styles, paul london, kid kash, psicosis etc.) best of x-division volume 1 is 2004/5 basically (aj vs. petey williams...Sabin, styles and petey in ultimate x, the iron man match with styles and daniels to name a few), and the best of x-division volume 2 looks back at the feud between joe, styles, and daniels and has a bunch of other matches on it (senshi, joe, sabin, shelley, austin aries, sonjay dutt, jay lethal etc are all on it)....

basically they are all three different dvds and they go in order by the years with best of x-division matches being the earliest followed by vol. 1 and then 2

as fas as which one to get I'm not sure...they are all pretty good

Archived