Damn! How does one beat WWE Smackdown vs RAW 2008?

So now I'm 100% on GM Mode. Does that pretty much solidify my chances of being GM of The Year or do I have to somehow gain immeasurably copious amounts of *censored*ing WWE Fanatic Ingrates that are always fleeting from me, either way? Please tell me I don't need the fans' support to ultimately beat this bullshit! Because then, I will be very, very sad. I'm a few weeks away from Wrestlemania so I'm trying my best to come up with some decent cards until then. Plus, I've got a storyline between Stone Cold Steve Austin and Shawn Michaels that I have to focus on up until Wrestlemania hits. Stone Cold won The Royal Rumble, so I'm going to try and have Shawn Michaels win the title at No Way Out and just hope that the fans don't grow tired of it. If not, there's another fail on the way and I'm anxious of its arrival.

[b][i]
EDIT: Okay, what in the HELL is going on, here?! I clearly made it to 100% while finishing this year off and they're playing me like a fool. Vince is telling me that RAW (MY BRAND, FOR CHRIST'S SAKE!!!) won the Trophy for General Manager of The Year, yet, I don't see, and The Hall of Fame Wall is not acknowledging it. Is this like a well-known glitch or something? Someone please explain this to me.[/i][/b]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived