AS EVERYBODY GIVEN UP ON WWE LOW

bartlec

There's not a lot of wee low info around at the moment and also the caw section seems to have stopped and given up.my question,is that it . have we really got everything we can out of it ,no hidden character no secrets whats going on

[quote name='Generations' post='6106651' date='May 24 2009, 07:18 AM']I haven't "given up" on it. It was a good game, and I enjoyed it during the window of time when it was fresh...but I've moved on to other things...like UFC 2009.[/quote]
how good is the ufc game compared to wwe low? just seems there is no caws or anything available for ages i like low but realy needs alot of work hope svr2010 youcan import from low.

[quote name='Manly 40-0' post='6108710' date='May 24 2009, 03:40 PM']i never bought it cuz i knew this would happen.
not buying another wrestling game unless there is some MAJOR changes[/quote]
So a total new gameplay is not enough for you?

After I filled up my CAL allowance and unlocking everything, I soon got bored with the limited gameplay. I went back to SvR2009 and made a whole load of caws. I had it on PS2...got a PS3 and re-brought SvR2009, but never played it much as I had done it all before on PS2. On the PS3 version, online play and the extra custom options (ie custom soundtracks) really are big extras. I've also been playing Saints Row 2 aswell.

Ive given up on it havent played the game in 2 months. Well its the only reason to get the 360 out to play it but just enjoyed ps2 games better. Shame they didnt take a look at japanese wrestling games where they had 300 wrestlers on the game. Had they done that with LOW and improved on the finisher and gave us a story mode i would of enjoyed it more.

It's defiantly not a "single player" game. I think wrestling games are more fun with a friend or 4...lol. My bro-in-law and I play every couple of weeks together and have a blast.

That being said, I am still having fun with this game in the CAW mode. I still have about 13 slots left to fill.

And it's a total geek move, but I started my own federation and started writing some story lines. Then I set up most matches to automatically play and continue the story from whomever wins. If I want a certain star to win a match, I play as them with the difficulty cranked up. Almost like it was LOW General Manager Legends...lol

*shrug*

It's not the best, but it's fun

[quote name='Night Garden' post='6120828' date='May 28 2009, 12:27 AM']Ive given up on it havent played the game in 2 months. Well its the only reason to get the 360 out to play it but just enjoyed ps2 games better. Shame they didnt take a look at japanese wrestling games where they had 300 wrestlers on the game. Had they done that with LOW and improved on the finisher and gave us a story mode i would of enjoyed it more.[/quote]

Agreed. I liked the game but it got old quick. I just looked up the Japanese wrestling games, and they look fantastic. I wish they could play in US Xbox360's. The roster is really good.

Archived