If theres a LOW 2 I would change...

nystyle

keep this going with your ideas:

1) The way pins work. For example. Hulk Hogan hits his finisher chain and hits the leg drop. Opponents energy is drained. pin. 1...2...kick out. hogan picks up opponent, body slam, pins the opponent and gets the 3. makes no sense.

2) grappling from behind. sometimes you hit X X and you get the behind grapple. other times you hit the exact same buttons and its a chain sequence.

3) allow other wrestlers in the game to be selected as managers and allow us to use managers in actual matches.

4) add 6 man tags and table matches. and of coarse a 4 on 4 survivor series type match.

[quote name='nystyle' post='6095078' date='May 20 2009, 05:31 AM']keep this going with your ideas:

1) The way pins work. For example. Hulk Hogan hits his finisher chain and hits the leg drop. Opponents energy is drained. pin. 1...2...kick out. hogan picks up opponent, body slam, pins the opponent and gets the 3. makes no sense.

2) grappling from behind. sometimes you hit X X and you get the behind grapple. other times you hit the exact same buttons and its a chain sequence.

3) allow other wrestlers in the game to be selected as managers and allow us to use managers in actual matches.

4) add 6 man tags and table matches. and of coarse a 4 on 4 survivor series type match.[/quote]

Once again here is another one of those bitching, whining, complaining pointless topics. I would change this and that. First off all THQ/YUKES don't have any plans at all of making a sequel to a poor game such as LOW. Another thing if they did I doubt it will be a complete clone of the first one .

A) Not complaining about the game. Just simply stating things I would change if there is another one. No where did I say oh this game is horrible, etc. and B) if you read the live chat thq had they were asked if this was a yearly series and they mentioned how it had been mentioned that it could be so right there you are incorrect.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
No need to get rid of the chain finishers, because you'll can't perform them... that's the one thing I like about LoWM.

So to all of you that are complaining about LoWM, just stick with SvR series... cuz, like other ppl have mentioned, you just want a SvR style of game with Legends... go play SvR 07, or SvR08 then.

You people obviously don't understand the concept of ARCADE style game play as mentioned on the back of the case. Personally, I love this game. It has such a nice nostalgic feel to it. My only complaint is that Undertaker comes to the ring only wearing a hat. I don't think I've ever seen the Undertaker just wear a hat during his entrance. But I can deal.

Archived