closed thread (See first post)

reptileink

Well, I started a Tag Tournament leading up to Sat Night Main event where the winner of the 8 teams faces 4 Horsemen at "Spring Slam"

Dream Team vs Iron Sheik and Volkof

Hart Foundation vs Mega Powers

Powers of Pain vs Headshrinkers

Demolition vs LOD

Basically Hart foundation is going to make it to SNME, where "someone" will take out Jim Neidhart in the locker room, and Bulldog will replace him. Of course, Bulldog will turn on Bret and cost them the match. Not sure who's going to be the opponent, we'll let the computer figure that out.

SNME will tell some of the story and have a couple small matches.

Spring Slam will be the culmination of the past "5-6 weeks" or so.

[quote name='wcool' post='6096464' date='May 20 2009, 03:44 PM'][quote name='reptileink' post='6091933' date='May 19 2009, 02:23 AM']Playing my "Night of Champions PPV" right now.....here are the matches(all championships are simulated)

Wrestlemania Night of Champions

[u]Opening Match[/u]

Roddy Piper VS Snuka (coconut match) [b]PIPER WINS EASILY[/b]

[u]Million Dollar challenge (to determine who gets to wrestle Goldust)[/u]

Razor Ramon VS Million Dollar Man [b]DIBIASE WINS by submission and STUFFS hundred $ bill. Camera cuts to Dusty Rhodes backstage smiling as he’s watching monitor.[/b] In my Federation Dusty and Goldust are feuding due to Dusty disowning Goldust for the way he is acting..

[u]Tag Team Elimination Match [/u]

Demolition (champs) VS 4 Horsemen (arn and Ric) No DQ match [b]4 horesmen win when Arn pins Ax NEW CHAMPS![/b]

[u]Million Dollar Champion match[/u]

Goldust(champ) vs Ted [b]GOLDUST PUTS UP A GREAT FIGHT, KICKING OUT TWICE UNTIL DIBIASE CATCHES HIM "SLEEPING" AND WINS THE MATCH BY SUBMISSION.....NEW CHAMPION! DUSTY COMES OUT AND GRABS THE BELT OFF OF THE TABLE. HE ENTERS THE RING PRESUMABLY TO HAND THE BELT TO OUR NEW CHAMP. WHEN DIBIASE PUTS HIS HANDS OUT TO TAKE THE BELT, DUSTY BASHES HIM IN THE FACE. HE THEN TAKES A DOLLAR BILL OUT OF HIS TRUNKS AND STUFFS IT INTO A KNOCKED OUT TED'S MOUTH. DUSTY WALKS OUT WITH THE BELT....DOES DUSTY WANT THE TITLE, OR IS HE LOOKING TO RECONCILLIATE WITH HIS SON???[/b]

[u]IC championship[/u]

Sting(CHAMP) vs Psycho Sid [b]SEEMS LIKE A NIGHT FOR NEW CHAMPIONS!!! SID BEATS STING DOWN HARD, FINISHING HIM OFF WITH A HUGE POWERSLAM FOR THE TITLE. HBK COMES RUNNING OUT TO CELEBRATE WITH SID, WHO DOESN'T SEE HIM. SID SPINS AROUND WITH THE BELT AND ACCIDENTALLY KNOCKS SHAWN OUT OF THE RING! SHAWN GETS UP SLAMMING HIS FISTS ON THE APRON WHILE SID LOOKS CONFUSED. SHAWN STORMS OUT OF THE ARENA[/b]

[u]WWF Championship[/u]

Bret Hart Vs Undertaker(classic) Hell in a Cell (taker won 6 man battle royal at Saturday Night's Main Event vs HBK, Hogan, Warrior, Sid, and Curt Henning)

[b]BRET WINS AFTER BACKDROPPING UNDERTAKER THROUGH THE TOP OF THE CELL. SADLY, HE WON WITH AN ANKLE LOCK SUBMISSION, BUT I'LL TAKE IT. BRET IS THE ONLY CHAMPION TO RETAIN THE TITLE. ANVIL COMES RUNNING OUT TO CELEBRATE, TELLING BULLDOG TO COME ALONG. BULLDOG SAYS HE'LL BE THERE IN A MINUTE, BUT NEVER SHOWS UP. WE SEE BULLDOG WALKING OUT OF THE ARENA WITH HIS DUFFLE BAG. HE GETS INTO A WAITING LIMO AND TAKES OFF....[/b]

WHAT A NIGHT FOLKS! IN MY FIRST FEDERATION PPV, WE HAVE MULTIPLE TITLE CHANGES AND NEW STORYLINES JUST WAITING TO BE TOLD!! TUNE IN AGAIN NEXT PPV....[/quote]

LOL is there something seriously wrong with you ? Get a life sicko Yet again another pointless topic
[/quote]

...and you can kindly....fark off. Not to mention, this board is half dead, you should be happy someone is contributing to it....

Here are the results of the Tag Tournament

[img]http://i526.photobucket.com/albums/cc346/CustomCreator2008/bracket_small.jpg[/img]

LOD vs Hart Foundation for the chance at 4H at Spring Slam

[u][b]MATCHES FOR SAT NIGHT MAIN EVENT[/b][/u]

Opening bouts

Hacksaw Jim Duggan VS Nikoli Volkolf (international incident match)
[b]*after losing to Dream Team in the Tag Team Tournament, Volkolf and Sheik split up. Duggan wins in a sleeper opening match.[/b]

Narcissist Lex Luger w/Bobby Heenan VS Ravishing Rick Rude w/Jimmy Hart with pre match pose-down
[b]Luger wins a back and forth battle, hitting Rude with two running clotheslines. To add insult to injury, Lex takes out Jimmy Hart with a hand held sterling silver mirror, splitting his forehead open. [/b]

[i] Camera cuts backstage where Curt Henning stumbles upon Razor’s gold chains hanging in his locker. Curt puts them on, and pulls down a curl of his hair imitating Razor for some of the boys in the locker room. Razor walks in right in the middle and goes after Curt, smashing his head into one of the lockers. He then says, “Yo Chico, you think I am a joke? We’ll see how much you laugh at Spring Slam” He then flicks his toothpick at Curt’s face.[/i]

20 Minute Iron Man NO DQ match - Non title match for chance at the title at Spring Slam

HBK vs. Sid
[b]*HBK somehow TOTALLY dominates Sid, winning the IM match 10-2. Ring bell, chair and stairs all made an appearance. HBK finishes Sid off with some Sweet Chin Music for the final pin fall. It's going to be an interesting match at Spring Slam! [/b]

[i] Ted Dibiase is interviewed in Piper’s Pit about Dusty Rhodes. In the middle of the interview, Dusty comes out and attacks Dibiase. Dibiase basically starts kicking the crap out of Dusty when Goldust appears out of nowhere and attacks Dibiase. What is going on between GD and Dusty?
[/i]

Tag Team Finals

LOD vs. Hart Foundation
[b] *Before the match, camera shows the backstage locker area with Jim Neidhart laying face down on the floor….nobody around. Bulldog subs in for him only to screw Bret over and cost them the match. LOD heads to Slam to face 4 Horsemen. Bret just watches Bulldog walk back to the dressing room in confusion.
[/b]

SNME goes off the air with Goldust and Dusty getting into Dusty’s pickup truck, throwing the Million Dollar belt in the bed.

I am trying to stick with mostly classic wrestlers this time around with a few semi-classics(HBK, Sid) thrown in. I will then take on a Classics VS new generation PPV

L.W.F SPRING SLAM MATCH-UPS

Diesel vs Big John Studd
Razor Ramon vs Curt Henning
Dusty and Goldust vs Million $ Man and Mystery partner
Sid vs Shawn Michaels for the IC title
6 man CAW Battle Royal for shot at Macho’s crown at Summer Brawl
4H vs L.O.D for the Tag Team titles

[i]The night opens with Vince in the ring. He is announcing that they are going to settle this “Dusty vs. Dibiase” thing once and for all. He announces that tonight, there will be a tag match featuring Dusty and Goldust VS MDM and a wrestler of his choosing. Dibiase is shown in the locker room rubbing his chin, while Dusty and Goldust just stare at the monitor. [/i]

Opening Bouts:

[i]LWF debut of Diesel. Big John Studd has been running his mouth about Diesel for the past couple months, stating how he’s the only true “Big Man” in the LWF (Andre is retired in my Federation at the moment). He states that if Diesel can beat him at Spring Slam, he will retire too. [/i]

[u]Diesel VS Big John Studd[/u]
[b]*Diesel gets his first victory via bear hug submission and is sure to be a force in the LWF. Big John Studd gets on the mic and states he is a man of his word, thanks the fans, and walks out to a thunderous ovation. Will this be the end of BJS?
[/b]
[i]Camera cuts to Dibiase who apparently is writing a list of possible choices. The camera focuses on Ultimate Warrior and Undertaker’s name before Dibiase notices and hides his list, telling the camera guy to get out of there.
[/i]

[u]Razor Ramon VS Curt Henning [/u]

*Henning hits the Perfect Plex for the victory, walks out wearing Razor’s gold. Razor comes to and runs out after him; stay tuned for what is sure to be a heated battle.

[u]“Once-and-for-all Tag Match”[/u]

Dusty and GD vs. Dibiase and ????
[b] *Dusty and Goldust come down to the ring with Dusty’s music. Dusty is seen wearing the Million Dollar belt even though we all know he’s not the champion. Dibiase comes down right after them alone. He gets in the ring and starts talking about all the people he could have asked to be his partner. Hogan, Macho Man, Sting, etc. He then states the he decided to settle on “an old friend” and next thing you know, Andre’s music starts up. Yes, Mega Bucks is re-uniting for one night only! Dusty and GD’s faces show their surprise. Mega Bucks puts the beat down on Dusty for a good half match. Dusty crawls over to Goldust to tag him in. Goldust comes in tearing Dibiase a new butthole. Dibiase makes it over to Andre, tagging him in, and GD runs towards Dusty tagging him in. Dusty can’t believe it, he can hardly stand and here comes Andre. Andre beats him down and gets the pin. He grabs the M$ belt and hands it to Dibiase. GD hits the ring, but instead of attacking Dibiase, he stops and laughs. Dibiase reaches into his boot and pulls out a wad of cash, handing it to Goldust. Goldust strides over to a prone Dusty, and shoves two hundred dollar bills in his mouth, slapping his face. All three leave the ring together celebrating….
[/b]
[i] We see “earlier today” video of the parking lot where HBK is seen getting out of his limo. He has a determined look in his eye. He walks past Diesel and his eyes light up. Apparently they trained together some years ago, and now are both with the LWF. HBK shakes his hand and says “Welcome to the big time, let me talk to you for a minute.” The video cuts off.
[/i]
[u]Intercontinental Match[/u]

Sid vs. HBK in NO DQ match (simulated)

[b]Each wrestler has his chances to seal the pin, with kick outs coming from both sides. When it seems Sid has Shawn ripe for the 1-2-3, Diesel runs down to ringside, pulling Shawn out of the ring. Sid pursues, and Diesel hits him with a set of brass knuckles. Diesel slides him back into the ring. Shawn falls on top for the 1-2-3…and NEW Intercontinental CHAMPION! [/b]

[i]Mean Gene is shown at the interview area. He waves in Bret Hart. He begins to ask Bret about what’s going on with the Bulldog. Bret starts to state that he doesn’t know what’s going on and he hasn’t seen Davey Boy all day. Suddenly Jim Neidhart rushes in stating that he has proof Davey was the one who knocked him out at SNME. Neidhart holds up a thick ring he found on the floor next to him when he came to. On the ring is a Union Jack flag made out of jewels. Mean Gene looks at Bret, then the camera and states; “Of all the things I’ve ever seen…..this takes the cake. I think you have some explaining to do Bulldog.” Bret and Neidhart storm off, apparently looking for Davey Boy.
[/i]

more matches to come this weekend(maybe sooner). Have to create 1 or 2 more CAWs for the Battle Royal. Starting to mix in some younger wrestlers now.

6 Man “KING OF THE RING” CAW Battle Royal- Winner to face Macho King at Summer Brawl PPV

Contestants:
RVD
DDP
Booker T
Eddie Guerro
Lex Luger
Chris Benoit
[b]
Booker T wins by eliminating RVD last. Heads to Summer Brawl to face Macho Man for the crown [/b]

TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH
4 HORSEMEN (FLAIR AND ARN) CHAMPS VS L.O.D (ELIMINATION STYLE)
[b] *This match was simulated to get a “true” un-biased champ. No word of a lie, this match went over 15 minutes long. If this was a real life match, it would have been worth the price of admission. Onto the results: Animal was the first to get pinned after 8 or so minutes. Multiple finishers on both sides, TONS of interference. Hawk put up a great fight until about the 16 min mark. Arn and Flair teamed up on him, and Arn pinned him after a HUGE spine buster off the ropes. 4 Horsemen retain their titles! [/b]

[i]Davey’s Corvette is seen parked alongside the building. Anvil and Bret walk out the loading door and spot it sitting all alone. Anvil pulls his goatee and looks at Bret smirking. Bret looks to his left and sees two metal pipes leaning against the building. He grabs one, handing the other to Anvil. The camera goes black and the LWF logo flashes on the screen.
[/i]

yo man, i have a wife and 2 kids and i do similar shit. i dont do this in depth, but if i had the time i might. When my boys get old enough I will probably do it a lot...if they're into wrestling that is. So keep up your writing shows man...its merely one way to enjoy this game or any game.

I write at work seeing as how I have TONS of downtime.

My wife is pregnant with twins and is in bed at 7:30 every night.

After the back rubs, I hit the couch and play.

Gotta do something to keep it from getting stale.

I love people who make snide comments, I know it's just jealousy that they rely on a game to make their creativity for them......

Currently writing for Summer Brawl

Current Champs 6/10/09

WWF: Bret Hart
IC: HBK
Tag: 4 Horsemen
M$: Ted Dibiase
King: Macho Man

[u][b]MATCHES FOR SAT NIGHT MAIN EVENT 6/20/09[/b][/u]

Well, here we are, a full week off of Spring Slam, and already things seem to be heating up for Summer Brawl. This month’s SNME is sure to be a wild one with rematches, grudge matches, and more on the developing story between current champ Bret Hart and his brother-in-law Davey Boy Smith.

[b]Iron Sheik vs Nikoli Volkof[/b] (Nikoli has been running his mouth about sheik blaming him for their loss in the tag tournament)
[b]The Godfather (in LWF debut) vs. Ravishing Rick Rude w/Jimmy Hart[/b]
[b]Razor Ramon and Diesel vs. Curt Hennig and Sid[/b] (this carries over the feud between Razor and Curt and Sid and Diesel)
[b]Booker T vs RVD in Battle Royal Grudge match[/b]
[b]Exclusive interview with Davey Boy Smith[/b]
[b]Million Dollar Man and Goldust vs Dusty in a handicapped match[/b]

[u][b]Tag team Championship match [/b][/u]
[b]4 Horsemen vs. Hart Foundation [/b](Runner’s up from the tournament. 4 Horsemen wanted to give them a shot because they got screwed out of a fair match)

Just something that has always bugged me since he's my favourite of all time, but you're spelling Hennig wrong ;P Nothing major but it totally annoys me everytime I see it :lol:

I like what you're doing, when I play LOWM I tend to do little storylines in my head and would probably write it out but sadly the board is dead and not a lot of people like LOWM. Shame really.

[quote name='ThreeG' post='6169946' date='Jun 11 2009, 04:59 AM']Just something that has always bugged me since he's my favourite of all time, but you're spelling Hennig wrong ;P Nothing major but it totally annoys me everytime I see it :lol:

I like what you're doing, when I play LOWM I tend to do little storylines in my head and would probably write it out but sadly the board is dead and not a lot of people like LOWM. Shame really.[/quote]

hrmm, in all my years, I never noticed that...lol. I fixed it.

I hear ya about the boards, but whatever. I don't do it for other people. Just sharing what I am doing for the few that enjoy it. It definately makes the replay value a lot higher for me. Kind of like if WWE came out with a "WWE Tycoon"

I make the matches and stories, and then the computer figures out the outcomes. I wrestle some of the non important openers just to play, but any championship matches I simulate. That way I get surprised too...lol

making videos is taking it too far...lol

My wife already laughs at me with laptop on couch and controller in hand, can you imagine if I set up a video camera to actually tape fake matches??

I would even question myself at that point....lol

I agree though, it would be more interesting...

[u]MATCHES FOR SAT NIGHT MAIN EVENT 6/20/09[/u]

[b][color="#FF0000"]MATCHES IN RED WERE SIMULATED BY THE GAME[/color][/b]

Well, here we are, a full week off of Spring Slam, and already things seem to be heating up for Summer Brawl. This month’s SNME is sure to be a wild one with rematches, grudge matches, and more on the developing story between current champ Bret Hart and his brother-in-law Davey Boy Smith.
[i]
The show opens with Bulldog pulling up to the arena in a black limo. He gets out of the car, looking around the lot cautiously. He then ducks his head back into the car and tells “someone” to get out the other side. This “someone” has a towel hiding his face. Both men rush into the backstage door, and the camera returns to ringside. [/i]

[u][b]Iron Sheik w/Mr Fuji vs Nikoli Volkof [/b][/u](Nikoli has been running his mouth about sheik blaming him for their loss in the tag tournament)
[b]*Volkof gets the pin after ducking Mr Fuji’s salt. The salt hit Sheik in the face, and Nikoli jumped on him for the 1-2-3[/b] **SIDE NOTE*** this actually happened in the match...lol

[u][b]The Godfather (in LWF debut) vs. Ravishing Rick Rude w/Jimmy Hart[/b][/u]
*[b]The Godfather gets the pin after Lex interrupts the Rude Awakening. The Godfather watches Lex leave ringside clearly disappointed that he got the “cheap win” [/b]

[i]The camera shows a dark closet-type room. The screen it pitch-black until a small flame from a lighter sheds some light. We see a leather mask covering half a face. The voice is faint, almost a whisper:
“Sometimes people think they don’t belong, sometimes they act like they don’t belong. Well I say that people SUCK. Take this guy Sabu for instance. His body is a mass of scars. At least your scars aren't on your FACE! You are not the only tortured should in the LWF…there are others….You want to be a tortured soul? At Summer Bash, I’LL MAKE YOU A TORTURED SOUL! Accept my offer Sabu, or there will be consequences……HAVE A NICE DAY!
[/i]

[b][u][color="#FF0000"]Razor Ramon and Diesel vs. Curt Hennig and Sid[/color][/u][/b] (this carries over the feud between Razor and Curt and Sid and Diesel)
[b]*Curt comes down to ringside wearing Razor’s chains. In an epic back and forth battle, Diesel gets the pinfall over Sid giving them the win. After the match, Razor knocks Curt out with the ring bell and takes back his chains.
[/b]
[b][u][color="#FF0000"]Booker T vs RVD in Battle Royal No DQ Grudge match[/color][/u][/b]
[b]*According to Jerry Lawler, RVD “clearly dominated his opponent” RVD gets the pin, grabs the mic and states that he, not Booker should be the one to face Macho at Summer Brawl, then throws the mic on the mat and walks away. [/b]

[u][b]Exclusive interview with Davey Boy Smith[/b][/u]

[i]Mean Gene calls in Davey Boy to the interview area.[/i]
[b]MEAN GENE[/b]: [i]“Davey Boy, we think you owe the fans an explanation.” Davey Boy rubs his chin before he speaks. [/i]
[b]DAVEY BOY[/b]: [i]“I owe the fans an explanation? I owe the fans an explanation?? I think I am owed an explanation. Can someone explain to me why my Corvette is now in a scrap yard?”
Mean Gene cuts him off by reminding him that he knocked out Jim Neidhart.
Davey starts shaking his head, stating that it wasn’t him. [/i]
[b]MEAN GENE[/b]: [i]“C’mon Davey, we aren’t idiots; we saw the ring that The Anvil found on the floor.”[/i]
[b]DAVEY BOY just begins to laugh[/b]: [i]“Mean Gene, I am not the only one from England in the LWF.”
Mean Gene looks at the camera confused.[/i]
[i]Davey starts laughing maniacally and walks off camera.
[/i]
[b][u][color="#FF0000"]Million Dollar Man and Goldust vs Dusty in handicap match[/color][/u][/b]
[b]*Dusty really has no chance, and submits to Goldust’s camel clutch. M$ and GD leave Dusty lying in the ring[/b]

[i]Backstage camera follows Sabu to a closet in the staging area. He approaches it cautiously, and as he reaches for the knob, Mankind flys off some staging, landing on top of Sabu, and beating the snot out of him. He looks into the camera drooling, and runs away yelling HAVE A NICE DAY! [/i]

[u][b]
[color="#FF0000"]Tag team Championship match[/color] [/b][/u]
[color="#FF0000"]4 Horsemen vs. Hart Foundation[/color] (Runner’s up in the tournament)
[b]*In a big upset, the Hart Foundation fights back from the brink of being pinned to become the NEW…TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS! Making Bret a double champion! [/b]

[i]After the match Davey Boy came running down and attacked Bret and Neidhart. They both turned it around and started pummeling the Bulldog. Next thing you know, Bulldogs music starts playing, temporarily stunning the Hart Foundation, making them look up at the ramp. The “mystery man” runs through the crowd and jumps them from behind. He knocks Bret out of the ring, and then pulls off the towel to choke out Neidhart with it. The camera zooms in to reveal the mystery man is none other than The Dynamite Kid! Bulldog comes too, and wraps his arm around the shoulders of Dynamite. He then grabs the mic and yells down to Bret on the floor; “enjoy those belts while you can, because the British Mad Dogs are gonna take em from ya.” [/i]

LWF logo flashes on the screen and they go off the air.

What is going to happen at Summer Brawl?? Where did Dynamite Kid come from? Will the Godfather seek out Lex? What is Dusty going to do against the powers of M$ and Goldust? Will the Hart Foundation give the Mad Dogs a title shot??

Stay tuned kids, this is going to be a wild one!

Current Champs 6/12/09

Tag: Hart Foundation

[b][size=3][u]MATCH LIST FOR SUMMER BRAWL[/u] [/size][/b]

[b]OPENING BOUTS[/b]:

Nikoli Volkof vs. Iron Sheik w/Mr. Fuji in no DQ

The Godfather vs Lex Luger w/Bobby Heenan (Godfather challenged Lex after he caused Godfather to win unfairly)

Powers of Pain vs Road Warriors winner to face champions at SNME

Razor vs Curt Hennig in a 20 min Ironman match

[b]IC CHAMPIONSHIP REMATCH[/b]
Sid vs HBK in a ladder match
[b]
KING OF THE RING MATCH[/b]
Booker T vs Macho King

[b]Sabu vs Mankind Hell in the Cell[/b]
[b]
MILLION DOLLAR CHAMPIONSHIP[/b]
M$ Man vs Dusty Rhodes
[b]
TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP[/b]
Hart Foundation vs British Mad Dogs
[u][/u]

[size=4][b]I REALLY HOPE PEOPLE ARE JUST ENJOYING THIS AND NOT COMMENTING THAN ME GOING THROUGH ALL THIS FOR MYSELF....THIS MAY BE MY LAST ENTRY IF NOBODY IS INTERESTED[/b][/size]

The l.w.f
Current Champs 6/12/09

[u][b]MATCH LIST FOR SUMMER BRAWL [/b][/u]

[b]OPENING BOUTS[/b]:

[u][b]Nikoli Volkof vs. Iron Sheik w/Mr. Fuji in no DQ[/b][/u]
[i]*Iron Sheik starts out early blocking Nikoli’s attempt at grabbing a chair, and getting it himself. He then proceeds to split Nikoli wide open and wipe the mat with him. He gets Nikoli to submit to the camel clutch for the win.[/i]

[u][b]The Godfather vs Lex Luger w/Bobby Heenan [/b][/u](Godfather challenged Lex after he caused Godfather to win unfairly)
[i]*The Godfather comes out like a freight train totally taking Lex to school. Bobby Heenan even caught a few shots. As Godfather goes for the pin, Ravishing Rick Rude comes down and holds Lex’s legs down so Godfather gets the sure 1-2-3. Godfather gets up and throws his arms up. Again, getting the win, but also getting it “cheaply” in his mind. [/i]

[u][b]Powers of Pain vs Road Warriors winner to face champions at SNME[/b][/u]
[i]*Road Warriors DEMOLISH Powers of Pain in a very quick match. They now sit back to see who they will face after the Tag Team Championship match tonight. [/i]

[u][b]Razor vs Curt Hennig in a 20 min Ironman match[/b][/u]
[i] *Surprisingly there were only 7 total points determining this match. Razor and Hennig both fought like animals and both got bloody. Razor hit 3 finishers, Curt hit none. Razor takes the match 4-3 and then states on the mic that this match settles things…
[/i]

[u][b]IC CHAMPIONSHIP REMATCH[/b][/u]
[b]Sid vs HBK in a ladder match [/b]
[i]* My jaw was on the floor at this match. Seeing how it was no DQ, the second the bell rung, Diesel marched his way down to the ring. HBK grabbed the ladder and beat the crap out of Sid, with Diesel playing savior whenever Sid got back up. HBK wins the match in record time. (I think this match literally took 2 minutes) [/i]

[u][b]KING OF THE RING MATCH[/b][/u]
[b]Booker T vs Macho King[/b]
[i]*Booker T wins in a stunner with the axe kick to earn the coveted crown! So begins the reign of King Booka!
[/i]

[u][b]SABU VS MANKIND IN HELL IN A CELL[/b][/u]
[i]*As anticipated this was the second best match of the night. Sabu and Mankind obviously started on top of the cage, both with chances to throw the other off to no avail. After a HUGE Hunacunrana through the top of the cage by Sabu did the tides change. Sabu owned the rest of the match, beating a bloody Mankind to a pulp. He finished him off with a camel clutch (the second submission via that hold of the night) After the match Mankind vowed revenge and ran through the crowd.[/i]

[u][b]MILLION DOLLAR CHAMPIONSHIP[/b][/u]
[b]M$ Man vs Dusty Rhodes [/b]
[i]*This was a classic wrestling match, with the power swaying between the two wrestlers. In the end, Dusty gets the win and NEW! M$ Champion!
Goldust was shown backstage watching on the monitor and made it look like he was pleased, but also had plans for the belt…..[/i]

[u][b]TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP[/b][/u]
[b]Hart Foundation vs British Mad Dogs (re-named Bulldogs)[/b]
[i]*What should have been the best match of the night was just that. Talk about a full on brawl between Anvil, Brett, Bulldog and Dynamite Kid. Multiple finishers between each side, constant tag-ins and double teams made this a very enjoyable match to watch. In the end, the Hart Foundation pulled off the win. After the match Bulldog turned on Dynamite Kid beating him to oblivion claiming he caused them the match. Dynamite Kid was left in the ring, and when everyone was gone he grabbed the mic, looked at the crowd, and straight out yelled “I QUIT THE LWF!!” (I am planning on deleting him as a CAW)
[/i]

THE L.W.F is certainly off to a great start! Coming up next will be July's Saturday Night's Main Event where we will have a Tag Team Championship match, an interview with Dynamite Kid to see if he's serious about quitting, and many more surprises!

[u][b]CHAMPS AFTER SUMMER BRAWL[/b][/u]
HEAVYWEIGHT: Bret Hart
TAG TEAM: Hart Foundation
M$: Dusty Rhodes
King: Booker T

[size=4][b]The l.w.f
Current Champs 6/22/09[/b][/size]

[b]LWF: Bret Hart
M$: DUSTY RHODES
King: BOOKER T [/b]

Saturday night’s main event

[b][size=4]MATCH LIST FOR SNME[/size][/b]

[b]King Booker vs. DDP[/b] (crown not up)

[u][b]
LWF NEW WRESTLERS FATAL FOUR WAY MATCH [/b][/u]
Raven, Chris Benoit, Eddie Guerrero, and RVD.
Winner to face Dusty for the M$ Championship

[u][b]HANDICAP MATCH[/b][/u]
Godfather vs Rick Rude and Lex Luger

[b]Diesel vs. Sid [/b]

[i][b]Interview with Dynamite Kid [/b][/i]

[u][b]M$ CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH[/b][/u]
Dusty Rhodes vs. winner of 4 way

[u][b]TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH[/b][/u]
Hart Foundation vs Road Warriors

If only there were some type of GM mode feature. Back then, they didn't emphasize General Managers as much as they do today but a feature similar to the one we got in previous SvR games would have helped LOW become a bit more entertaining. Kudos to you though for being creative with the LOW game. :)

Archived