A very important point about online play/ blackballing gamers

I dont think there should be a thread made for blackballing other gamers. I wouldn't blackball anyone's name because it's not fair, even to the noobs. What if someone is new to the game and buttonmashes? Is it fair to blackball them, when they are just learning? Just because a gamer played someone one time and perhaps a noob move was used, doesn't mean they play like that all the time.I'm just saying that the whole deal of blackballing noobs on this site is unbelievable and to defend someone who is blackballing another gamer when you yourself hasn't played them is NOT fair.

I have been noobed, glitched and spammed. If I were to list everyone who has ever played that way, I'd have pages and pages of names, I'm sure. I'm just wondering how others feel on this topic. From my own experience, I have played people who haven't played fair many times, sometimes they still play dirty, but more often I find that after a couple times, they will play fair once they play you and get to know you. Many people noob because they were noobed 1000 times that day and worry about getting noobed again. Some people dont even realize they were noobing in the first place, either because they are new, or simply because they panicked in a situation.

I understand if you played someone tons and they always noob, to avoid them, or if someone is horribly abusive on the mic, but to simply write their name up and blackball them for making a 10 hit finisher? Or because they have mysterio rolling and used it twice in a match? Why cant the person who played the noob just choose to never play them again? Why cant you keep your own list of people who you don't like to play against and just avoid them?

Can anyone clarify why people are allowed to blackball on this site? What if people are lying?
Does anyone agree with me about this? This is just my opinion but I think it's fair to keep your opinions of other gamers to yourself, simply because, they may not play the same against everyone they meet.

[quote name='zodiac50000' post='6089551' date='May 18 2009, 01:30 PM'][quote name='Viewtiful' post='6089486' date='May 17 2009, 11:04 PM']Oh ok.[/quote]

Is that you agreeing with my point of view? LOL
[/quote]
No hes always acting like a douche.
any way i think your right because people do just say your a noob after one match you played with them and then tell the whole world :???: if some one cheaps you in a match its either the just bored and want some wins. or doing it for fun OR sick of being cheaped so the changed the fighting style (like me :P ) because put it this way fair player vs a cheap player. whos gonna win? its pretty obvious the cheap player will pwn you. BUT if your very good at the game then you might be reversing there moves 90% of the time. :)

[quote name='GlitchMaddnes' post='6089687' date='May 18 2009, 07:28 AM'][quote name='zodiac50000' post='6089551' date='May 18 2009, 01:30 PM'][quote name='Viewtiful' post='6089486' date='May 17 2009, 11:04 PM']Oh ok.[/quote]

Is that you agreeing with my point of view? LOL
[/quote]
No hes always acting like a douche.
any way i think your right because people do just say your a noob after one match you played with them and then tell the whole world :???: if some one cheaps you in a match its either the just bored and want some wins. or doing it for fun OR sick of being cheaped so the changed the fighting style (like me :P ) because put it this way fair player vs a cheap player. whos gonna win? its pretty obvious the cheap player will pwn you. BUT if your very good at the game then you might be reversing there moves 90% of the time. :)
[/quote]

I actually agree and i do have my own list of ppl i will toss from my session because i know they are constantly cheap.But no matter if you are right or you are wrong about someone , someone else will always flame you for it.

Oh and yeah , ignore Viewtiful he is just a douch... I played him a few first week i had this game and he played cheap every time. Last time i played him i hit HBK's flying elbow sig and pinned him on orange (he was Taker). I laughed so hard at that. He didnt see funny side and bombarded my inbox with voice messages.... I laughed at that too....

But id never blackball him :rolleyes:

I disagree with the original post. One because the stuff "bad" players do online is not stuff that is popular among casual players of the game, and two because keeping say, a list of the shitty players really doesn't accomplish anything anyway. It's not like everyone here prints out a list of people to avoid in SVR online and then whenever they start a match or see someone join they skim the list to see if their name is on their. In reality those lists don't work, they're kind of just a satisfying escape of saying "Someone needs to know that this guy I met earlier is an asshole."

Quite honestly, the idea that the SVR games even have an online feature is REALLY what's "black balling" (and that's a funny term to use repeatedly) gamers. The gameplay is so utterly unbalanced (and exploited) that it's a huge joke. In private matches with friends (if you can even do that, I haven't played much of SVR09 online), it can be great fun. Against randoms, especially 1v1, it's pretty much asking to be abused by a game engine lacking far too much balance and polish.

Have to say i agree. As i don't always play online and am still new too it. Plus i hate people who tell you how you should play your game with there rules. WTF is all that about? It's my game i play how i feel like playing not what someone is telling me.

I look at it this way, my friends. I don't blacklist anyone anymore. I have a simple routine when I go play SVR. I set up a one on one match with default rules. I bring my woman out to play and I play whoever comes. 90 % of people who I play against are either cheap or just extremely predictable. Most of the times both. I dont kick them from my games even after im cheaped.. even after im glitched. I welcome them back. This is for a few reasons.

1. I want to kick the ever living $#!* out of them for doing so. I have an ultra-competitive streak in me and even if I loose to a cheaper, I still kick myself for it because I was not good enough to get past the spamming and glitching. (a character flaw for sure)

2. I have an open door attitude. I love a challenge and I will gladly take on anyone that wishes to play with me. Even if I see a maxed out overall 100 XXDeathClAnXX Monster CEO Badboy roided out spearmonster (I have ran into alot who fit that description lol).

3. Created noob finishers dont bother me. My woman has kicked out of the choke of doom many times.. and If that happens, I use it on them. I can be cheap right back to them if nessesary.

Granted there are a lot of people here who dont know how to play without being cheap. I mean 90% of my matches immediately start with a running grapple/strike on thier part.. I just hold the stick so she side steps lol. Iv delt with the whole, knock you down, kick kick kick kick, spear, kick kick kick knee life ect ect ect. Yes it is tiresome but I dont like to lose and I dont like to kick people. Id rather throw it right back at them. Even guys like Viewtifull or BrianFnPillman.. as annoying and assholes as they are.. Ill fight them again and again. I dont get worked up, I dont black list.. I just strive to be better.

See, you all are right and I really like Outlaw Torns answer too. Invite them back and kick some @ss :)
Thats the best way to deal with it I think. I feel even better when I win against a cheap@ss. Like the other post said, some people are just new and trying stuff out. They dont know that some moves are not reversable or noob. I appreciate all the feedback. I hope the avoid thread is buried, since it is one person's opinion.

[quote name='zodiac50000' post='6091188' date='May 18 2009, 05:14 PM']See, you all are right and I really like Outlaw Torns answer too. Invite them back and kick some @ss :)
Thats the best way to deal with it I think. I feel even better when I win against a cheap@ss. Like the other post said, some people are just new and trying stuff out. They dont know that some moves are not reversable or noob. I appreciate all the feedback. I hope the avoid thread is buried, since it is one person's opinion.[/quote]

well it's not like everyone writes down the list and check every person they play to see if they are on it...well I dont

true, some people are just new to the game but a lot of people are just spammers, freezers and cheaters. those people should be blackballed. you might freeze someone on accident but i find it hard to believe that u accidentally froze me in a ladder match.

Accidentally freezing? Impossible. For people who know how to do it (I do, but I don't use it online) it's almost impossible to freeze you at the first time. Then a Newbie, who hasn't played the game for long time, should do it at the first try? No Way ("Out" Hidden Comercial).

[quote name='I Outlaw Torn I' post='6090670' date='May 18 2009, 07:31 PM']Even guys like Viewtifull or BrianFnPillman.. as annoying and assholes as they are.. Ill fight them again and again. I dont get worked up, I dont black list.. I just strive to be better.[/quote]
Wow, how could I possible be in the same league of cheapness as BrianFnPillman?
I have also never played nor seen you on SvR 09, you're a moron.

[quote name='Viewtiful' post='6093040' date='May 19 2009, 07:40 AM'][quote name='I Outlaw Torn I' post='6090670' date='May 18 2009, 07:31 PM']Even guys like Viewtifull or BrianFnPillman.. as annoying and assholes as they are.. Ill fight them again and again. I dont get worked up, I dont black list.. I just strive to be better.[/quote]
[/quote]

Sent 4/21/2009 By: Viewtiful9
Evolution is a mystery, a sudden change that no one sees, it makes a fool of history. Yesterday's not long ago, I stop believing what I know. Tomorrow's got no place to be. I see the line in the sand, evolution, trying to find out who I am..

Sent 4/21/2009 By: Viewtiful9
I AM THE NEW LEADER OF BROOD! I AM YOUR GOD!

BTW:

[img]http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j58/kirkytaker/view.jpg[/img]

I just find these funny.. he sends me messages either calling me a jonas brothers fan boy or gives me the lyrics to themes.. his fav. seems to be Evolution or John Cena. Sometimes he will throw me an Edge lol but in all seriousness.. If anyone cant see that this guys just a troll lmao. OHHHH and one time he did send me a voice message with a rather horrid Rock impersonation. lol

Oh. -_- That still does not explain how I'm a cheap player.. and wow, you still have my messages from nearly 2 weeks ago?

I sent that Brood message to you, because you are connected to Brood.
I was also informing recent players that I am the self-proclaimed new member of Brood(which is now dead). -_-

[quote name='Viewtiful' post='6093103' date='May 19 2009, 08:13 AM']Oh. -_- That still does not explain how I'm a cheap player.. and wow, you still have my messages from nearly 2 weeks ago?

I sent that Brood message to recent players.. informing them that I am the self-proclaimed new member of Brood(which is now dead). -_-[/quote]

yes you have faced me... first match was a tag match in which your partner freezed us both. Second you faced me one on one but DQed yourself for some reason.. all other times you just lurk in my session then leave. IM yet to have a decent match with you.

[quote name='Viewtiful' post='6093040' date='May 19 2009, 11:40 AM'][quote name='I Outlaw Torn I' post='6090670' date='May 18 2009, 07:31 PM']Even guys like Viewtifull or BrianFnPillman.. as annoying and assholes as they are.. Ill fight them again and again. I dont get worked up, I dont black list.. I just strive to be better.[/quote]
[/quote]

~*That statement alone along with her proof just proves you to be a blatan liar. And its hard to noob you when you dont even have the skill of a noob (which is none to begin with).*~

I'll just sit here and wait for this to grow to 10+ pages and for all the regulars in the flaming industry of CAWS.WS inc to enter, k?

gg wp to OP, i agree with most of it
BUT some people are perfectly capable of PLAYING FAIR
but cheap because they get better ePen0r by winning in an online game
it's truth

[quote name='~*xLaDy KaRmAx*~' post='6094763' date='May 20 2009, 02:13 AM']~*That statement alone along with her proof just proves you to be a blatan liar. And its hard to noob you when you dont even have the skill of a noob (which is none to begin with).*~[/quote]
I don't remember EVERY-*censored*ing-ONE I play - of course I don't have the skill of a noob, "I am the greatest SvR9 player to enter your rooms via a television screen".

Get out of this topic.

They're not learners if they use the "noob" choke, which the vast majority have as their finisher. :fedup:

Oh and Viewtiful, the list of people of who have complained about your ability and play style is enormous. Because of this, I'm inclined to believe the majority, and not you. I'm just pleased that I have never come across you online...

[quote name='Viewtiful' post='6096256' date='May 20 2009, 02:26 PM'][quote name='~*xLaDy KaRmAx*~' post='6094763' date='May 20 2009, 02:13 AM']~*That statement alone along with her proof just proves you to be a blatan liar. And its hard to noob you when you dont even have the skill of a noob (which is none to begin with).*~[/quote]
I don't remember EVERY-*censored*ing-ONE I play - of course I don't have the skill of a noob, "I am the greatest SvR9 player to enter your rooms via a television screen".

Get out of this topic.
[/quote]

For once I agree with viewtiful. You've blackballed enough people Karma (many for no reason). None of what you said has any relevance to this topic anyway, this topic is about blackballing people and your just calling people down when you shouldn't, considering you have enough enemies already.This is a topic I don't want polluted with your personal problems with people. Go to your thread *avoid* to cry. Much appreciated!!!!

Archived