Wow! I just noticed something

~Helms Fan~

I apologize in advance if this has been posted before

Well ive had LOW for about 2 weeks now and i noticed something as i was playing with my Deisel CAL today.
I was going through the wwe superstars tier in the legend killer mode. And when i was vsing Kane, i did a power bomb on him and since Kane is a superheavyweight it took like a fraction of a second longer to take him up with the powerbomb. I thought it was just the animation of the powerbomb but no, the next superstar was Rey Mysterio and i did the same powerbomb and he got him up very easily. Im glad they actually paid attention to the weight classes in the game. I think its an amazing game

I noticed that with a match i had with Mr Perfect against Yokozuna, i was using the running moves and he staggers when u hit him it usually takes 2 or three to drop him. Yet when i went Boss Man i take him down straight away with one running move.

although sometimes you can slam a huge guy with a smaller guy with no problems(in Exhibition)

I think in the actual game modes it's different though. I was doing the Hulk vs Bundy cage match, and it wouldn't let me bodyslam him until later in the match after he was beat down.

Jim Lawler also said "Does he really think he can pick him up?"

Cool stuff

Yeah. In all my exhibition modes matches so far, when playing with the Undertaker, I do that chokeslam when he's in level two, the quick grapple not strong grapple one, if its on Bundy or Yoko he does it hardly. But if its Bret Hart for example he does it easily.

Archived