6: facebuster drop
7: rolling swing bottom impact 1(125%)

My main CAWs finisher

[b]The Final Spike[/b]

1: kneel down groin strike
2: ddt clutch 1(150%)
3: rising sun lift
4: old school ddt impact

probably not that original, but it looks cool anyways.

[b]Skullcracker[/b]

1: knee thrust
2: knee thrust(reversed)
3: lifting knee thrust(reversed)
4: codebreaker

Slightly noobish but thought a little knee strike combo would look quite good with a CM Punk-ish style caw.

That's all I have for now, may post more. Ratings, suggestons, etc?

The Cobra Bomb is cool but there are like a bazillion variations of it, still awesome :)

I honestly haven't seen The Final Spike or anything that resembles it anywhere, and it looks nice.

I get what you mean with a CM Punk-ish Style CAW for the Skullcracker (I actually put it on CM Punk for a test run), looks great. Possibly use the Knee Facebuster Impact (don't know it's actual name coz im not on my xbox atm but it was Gregory Helms/Hurricans finisher at some stage I think) instead of Codebreaker?

[quote name='JMANN' post='6080832' date='May 15 2009, 04:35 PM']The Cobra Bomb is cool but there are like a bazillion variations of it, still awesome :)

I honestly haven't seen The Final Spike or anything that resembles it anywhere, and it looks nice.

I get what you mean with a CM Punk-ish Style CAW for the Skullcracker (I actually put it on CM Punk for a test run), looks great. Possibly use the Knee Facebuster Impact (don't know it's actual name coz im not on my xbox atm but it was Gregory Helms/Hurricans finisher at some stage I think) instead of Codebreaker?[/quote]

can find fault

[quote name='JMANN' post='6080832' date='May 15 2009, 04:35 PM']The Cobra Bomb is cool but there are like a bazillion variations of it, still awesome :)

I get what you mean with a CM Punk-ish Style CAW for the Skullcracker (I actually put it on CM Punk for a test run), looks great. Possibly use the Knee Facebuster Impact (don't know it's actual name coz im not on my xbox atm but it was Gregory Helms/Hurricans finisher at some stage I think) instead of Codebreaker?[/quote]

Thanks man. I'll see what the Knee facebuster looks like for the finish.

Archived