666 HACKED CAFs

Oz70NYC

Over of code-x.ws they recently released hacks that enable any animation to be linked in CAF mode. This means that through trial and error you can create the moves that you REALLY wanted to create. And I went on and made 6 doozies. :D Before anyone asks, I'm [b]NOT[/b] giving formulas, because they require you to have a codebreaker in order to make. (NTSC, no PAL codes exist yet.) Expect to see some more violent moves in the near future, as I'm still testing animations to see which ones flow into other seamlessly.

ONly for PS2/PSP I assume because the Xbox 360 and PS3 versions don't have any cheat devices like the Codebreaker or Gameshark.

Nice find by the guys over at code-x.

Any chance that the proper Reverse DDT, aka The Scorpion Death Drop, is in there?

[quote name='RavenMorpheus' post='6057822' date='May 8 2009, 10:13 PM']ONly for PS2/PSP I assume because the Xbox 360 and PS3 versions don't have any cheat devices like the Codebreaker or Gameshark.

Any chance that the proper Reverse DDT, aka The Scorpion Death Drop, is in there?[/quote]

Unfortunately no. There's not much to choose from in the Reverse DDT position, which you would have assumed that they'd at least HAVE a reverse DDT impact animation. I guess that one might have slipped their minds over at Yukes. My next batch of moves will be a little more varied then piledriver variations. The moves in the vid were just quick moves I whipped up just for the sake of showing people a few possibilities of what they could potentially pull of. The 2nd set I'm working on are variations of Slams, Suplexes and Powerbombs. I'll post them when they're completed. (It's time consuming because you have to find the animation value and input it into the correct slot manually. There's a LOT of code input involved, which is the reason I only made 6 initially.)

[quote name='kaoz666' post='6060249' date='May 9 2009, 06:48 PM'][quote name='RavenMorpheus' post='6057822' date='May 8 2009, 10:13 PM']ONly for PS2/PSP I assume because the Xbox 360 and PS3 versions don't have any cheat devices like the Codebreaker or Gameshark.

Any chance that the proper Reverse DDT, aka The Scorpion Death Drop, is in there?[/quote]

Unfortunately no. There's not much to choose from in the Reverse DDT position, which you would have assumed that they'd at least HAVE a reverse DDT impact animation. I guess that one might have slipped their minds over at Yukes. My next batch of moves will be a little more varied then piledriver variations. The moves in the vid were just quick moves I whipped up just for the sake of showing people a few possibilities of what they could potentially pull of. The 2nd set I'm working on are variations of Slams, Suplexes and Powerbombs. I'll post them when they're completed. (It's time consuming because you have to find the animation value and input it into the correct slot manually. There's a LOT of code input involved, which is the reason I only made 6 initially.)
[/quote]

Yeah this is something I don't understand with Yukes, they seem to take out key moves year on year. There are plenty of wrestlers who do reverse DDTs and considering the crap they put into the game and the fact they left a whole bunch of stuff on the disk I really think they need to start thinking a bit more...

Oh well I guess I'll just have to use DDT 5 instead.

[quote name='ScreamXEclipsex' post='6064957' date='May 10 2009, 02:35 PM']where's the code? because i'm on the code-x site and i can't find it.[/quote]

It's located in the Playstation 2 Code Support forums, and the title of the thread is [u]Create-a-finisher Modifiers[/u]. Run a search with what's underlined and it should take you right to the thread. Oh, and RavenMorpheus, I have good news for you, I WAS able able make the Death Drop DDT. It's as simple as combining the Reverse DDT starter animation and then ending it with the Sidebuster Impact animation. Ever notice how that impact kinda ends like a reverse DDT? All I had to do was combine them both and it makes a picture perfect Death Drop. I'll show in in the next bunch of moves I post. Sadly the one move I really wanted to make, the infamous Psycho Driver is still impossible to make accurately, even with the modifiers. I still need to tweak a few moves, but the next vid will be up in the next couple of days.

[quote name='kaoz666' post='6057553' date='May 9 2009, 12:52 AM']Over of code-x.ws they recently released hacks that enable any animation to be linked in CAF mode. This means that through trial and error you can create the moves that you REALLY wanted to create. And I went on and made 6 doozies. :D Before anyone asks, I'm [b]NOT[/b] giving formulas, because they require you to have a codebreaker in order to make. (NTSC, no PAL codes exist yet.) Expect to see some more violent moves in the near future, as I'm still testing animations to see which ones flow into other seamlessly.

[/quote]

HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!

almost made me feel sorry 4 th red git

That depends on how outlandish the request is. Fantasy moves I'm not and will not make. But recreating real life moves or moves that actually look physically able to pull off I will do, or to the best that the game allows.

I was thinking about your hacks today, and was on CAF mode, wondering if you could make Claudio Castognoli's Match Killer, UBS Neckbreaker, and Alpamare Waterslide. If you could try, that'd be awesome, i'd even look through the steps that could be used to make them. Heres a vid with all 3 moves:

If you cant do the spinny thing Claudio does for the Match Killer, then the [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvsCTeSJ89g&feature=related"]Doi 555[/url] would be the closest substitute.

The Mach Killer, UBS Neckbreaker and Over Easy DDT I can most likely be able to pull off. The Alpamare Waterslide unfortunately I probably can't. There's no impacts that end in such a manner to look convincing enough. I'll give the three above mentioned moves a try though.

[quote name='kaoz666' post='6088361' date='May 17 2009, 09:44 PM']The Mach Killer, UBS Neckbreaker and Over Easy DDT I can most likely be able to pull off. The Alpamare Waterslide unfortunately I probably can't. There's no impacts that end in such a manner to look convincing enough. I'll give the three above mentioned moves a try though.[/quote]

the easy over DDT is similar to styles early CLlffhangers, which can be done relatively easy, i even have one if u dont want to waste time making one...

Cliffhanger
Gut Kick-100%
Piledriver clutch 01-100%
Hijack clutch 06-100%
Shoulderbreaker step-100%
Cliffhanger Impact-75%

[quote name='kaoz666' post='6088361' date='May 17 2009, 09:44 PM']The Mach Killer, UBS Neckbreaker and Over Easy DDT I can most likely be able to pull off. The Alpamare Waterslide unfortunately I probably can't. There's no impacts that end in such a manner to look convincing enough. I'll give the three above mentioned moves a try though.[/quote]
I thought having the Argentine Clutch with a transition like Reverse FU Drop into a Dreamer Driver Impact or Sidebuster Impact would work for the Alpamare Waterslide.

Looks like you're off to a good start, it;s enough to make me think about buying a cheat device for something like this.

If possible, could you make something equivalent to the Rikishi Driver (aka Greetings From Asbury Park)?

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNzTZCCpPq4"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNzTZCCpPq4[/url]

Just over the shoulder and sitout piledriver, but with the arms out taunt... always my favorite finisher.

Also, I noticed your Party Crasher move is very similar to Chuck Taylor's Awful Waffle/Omega Driver, think there's some potential there, his is the same finish but starts off like he's attempting a back suplex:

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9p9JIYCwyrk"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9p9JIYCwyrk[/url] (he does it several times in the middle here)

Anyway, looking forward to more moves!

[quote name='TheEnigma' post='6093009' date='May 19 2009, 03:30 PM']Looks like you're off to a good start, it;s enough to make me think about buying a cheat device for something like this.

If possible, could you make something equivalent to the Rikishi Driver (aka Greetings From Asbury Park)?

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNzTZCCpPq4"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNzTZCCpPq4[/url]

Just over the shoulder and sitout piledriver, but with the arms out taunt... always my favorite finisher.

Also, I noticed your Party Crasher move is very similar to Chuck Taylor's Awful Waffle/Omega Driver, think there's some potential there, his is the same finish but starts off like he's attempting a back suplex:

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9p9JIYCwyrk"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9p9JIYCwyrk[/url] (he does it several times in the middle here)

Anyway, looking forward to more moves![/quote]

RIkishi move is the Thunder Fire in the game

[quote name='Moises (chiclanero)' post='6093514' date='May 19 2009, 03:28 PM']but these codes are only for America and not to Europe???[/quote]

Unfortunately, yes. So far they've only posted NTSC codes, no PAL codes, though I would imagine they're working on them as we speak. You just have to keep tabs on when they post them over on Code-X.

[quote name='Here comes the pain' post='6096292' date='May 20 2009, 03:39 PM']what about matt morgans "Hellavator"[/quote]
[quote name='Abyss 666' post='6098582' date='May 21 2009, 11:06 AM']for the hellevator you should start with a vertical suplex clutch and somehow hack in the bedrock impact[/quote]

That's exactly what I tried, The Vertical Suplex Clutch into Bedrock Impact. The problem is there's no animation that works as the transition, so the move looks like a total mess. I tried several variations, but none even came close to looking like clean moves, so I just gave up. We'll have to wait for 2010...hopefully.

Here's the 2nd batch of Hacked CAFs for your viewing pleasure. :D

All moves (These and the ones posted earlier) will be available via save on XWA & OWN exclusively, and via PM here [b]AT MY DISCRETION[/b]. Meaning if I think you're just going to claim the requested move as your own without giving me credit, you ain't gettin' it. Don't like that? Deal with it or go make your own. ;)

I'm working on a Barry White Driver, I just need to find a way to transition into the Step Piledriver Impact with speed that doesn't break the animation, same thing for the piledriver variation of the Psycho Driver. I tried finishing it with the Step Piledriver Impact, but it looks totally off.

Archived