What The F***!?

I think you need to slow your role a bit. If you were unaware all the formulas and caw pages have to be added individually by the admins which takes a lot of time. Considering that and the fact that the admins all have jobs and lives it is understandable that there may be slow periods.

If you are really desperate for new caws there are tons in the svr09 section that will work in LoW

[quote name='BezenarTW' post='6054748' date='May 8 2009, 03:07 AM']I think you need to slow your role a bit. If you were unaware all the formulas and caw pages have to be added individually by the admins which takes a lot of time. Considering that and the fact that the admins all have jobs and lives it is understandable that there may be slow periods.

If you are really desperate for new caws there are tons in the svr09 section that will work in LoW[/quote]

I don't care about getting CAWs to use; I made this killer 9.5/10 CAW and it's been a week since I submitted it. And sorry I didn't know it was real PEOPLE, I thought it was automated :crap:

Archived