What do you do when you have 30 CAWS?

reptileink

Just wondering what everyone does when they reach 30 CAWs?

Do you just delete your "not so favorite?"

Is there a way to save them to a MEM card and make 30 more??

I am only at 17 right now, but my "to-do" list is growing rapidly.....

Also, is there a way to make alternate costumes without having to use a whole slot?

The best thing is to delete the ones you don't like but if you must keep them all you can load for the HDD and then go to the options menu and save on the memory card thus creating a duplicate save file now you can delete the stars from your HDD and make new ones the only downfall is you cannot play with the CAL characters from the HDD and memory card at the same time.

And no you cannot make alt attires without using a new slot as far as I know

[quote name='reptileink' post='6052533' date='May 7 2009, 05:49 PM']Just wondering what everyone does when they reach 30 CAWs?

Do you just delete your "not so favorite?"

Is there a way to save them to a MEM card and make 30 more??

I am only at 17 right now, but my "to-do" list is growing rapidly.....

Also, is there a way to make alternate costumes without having to use a whole slot?[/quote]

What to do when you reach 30? Delete the rubbish ones?

What about if you dont have rubbish ones? I got all 30 used up pretty quickly. Why the hell didnt they at least give us 60 or even 90 CALs?

If you look at the people they left out like savage,demolition,pop,rock n rolls,bulldogs,rougeaus the list goes on.

They should of really allowed us to recreate every superstar that competed in wrestlemania 1-15!

• 2 weeks later...
ya svr n low need have a bigger caw roster thats for certian n combine svr n low caw parts choixes so u can select anything n give mor elayers n allow full customized caws n cals online. i just go thru minen have a battle royal n then the get axed in order of elimination

so obviously if I grab a mem card and save the game to it, I can do 30 more, however, is it possible to transfer wrestlers from the HDD to card and vice versa? My thinking is no, but sometimes my thinking is wrong...lol

However, I would have 30 per device so I could do like 30 classic wrestlers and 30 newer generation, right?

Archived