A question about AJ Styles

Yeah.He was good,no great.He teamed with christian and tomko and later Angle.He shined and showed his great mic skills and (imo)confidence he never had.He fit the part very well.He was a heel who was arragont,but kinda funny.He was good.

he was heel in the real begging of tna & had a manager mr. plumtree and was preety good was cocky & arrogant and cheated to win matches so yeah he has been a heel & was good

Yeah, he's been a heel several times (as mentioned above)...and he was a pretty good one, IMO. He's not a Jericho or Eddie Guerrero. He can't do both heel and face equally well...but he's on par to someone like Edge, maybe...(only reverse). Edge is a great heel, and okay face. AJ is a great face, and okay heel.

[quote name='TNAFan187' post='6048891' date='May 6 2009, 06:25 PM']AJ was a heel back in the original days of TNA when Russo managed him too. They were good times.[/quote]
he was a good heel then but with the christian and angle groups he was horrable to watch

[quote name='rhyno 1985' post='6053539' date='May 7 2009, 11:02 PM'][quote name='TNAFan187' post='6048891' date='May 6 2009, 06:25 PM']AJ was a heel back in the original days of TNA when Russo managed him too. They were good times.[/quote]
he was a good heel then but with the christian and angle groups he was horrable to watch[/quote]

Like Eric Young in the latter days of Team Canada, I agree though, in S.E.X. he was a good heel.

• 2 weeks later...
he was a heel in the past but becmae a face then became a heel with chrisitna and kurt angle in which i hated because they made aj styles act like a punk. I always prefer aj styles the face because the man can get good chhers from anyone.

Archived