Eternal Suffering

RobCLestat

Ok, so this is the very first finisher that I created. It is the finisher of a guy that I use in an original E-fed...or at least as close as I could get it. It's meant to be an Aeroplane Spin into a release F5 (or Cyclone 2 from this, and past games) but as you can't technically do that, here's what I produced to be the next best thing. Just wondered what you thought of it. :)

================================================
1) Backbreaker 02 Clutch, Speed 75%

2) Bullet Ride Lift, Speed 100%

3) Samoan Clutch 01, Speed 125%

4) Samoan Clutch 03, Speed 150%

5) Samoan Clutch 03, Speed 150%

6) Dreamer Driver drop, Speed 150%

7) Forward Lift-Up drop, Speed 100%

8) Fall-Away Facebuster Spin-out, Speed 150%

9) Fall-Away Facebuster Impact, Speed 75%

Now, I bought the PS3 version of this when it first arrived and I thought it was cool that I finally was able to create a somewhat 'proper' Eternal Suffering. Although looking at it now, I'm wondering whether it needs shortening. Whether I can create the same effect with less spaces. :fedup:

I like it, but I know a lot of people hate long finishers. As I said, this was my first proper created finisher.... but anyway, feedback is appreciated. :)

[quote name='RobCLestat' post='6040592' date='May 4 2009, 09:23 AM']Ok, so this is the very first finisher that I created. It is the finisher of a guy that I use in an original E-fed...or at least as close as I could get it. It's meant to be an Aeroplane Spin into a release F5 (or Cyclone 2 from this, and past games) but as you can't technically do that, here's what I produced to be the next best thing. Just wondered what you thought of it. :)

4) Samoan Clutch 03, Speed 150%

5) Samoan Clutch 03, Speed 150%

6) Dreamer Driver drop, Speed 150%

7) Forward Lift-Up drop, Speed 100%

Now, I bought the PS3 version of this when it first arrived and I thought it was cool that I finally was able to create a somewhat 'proper' Eternal Suffering. Although looking at it now, I'm wondering whether it needs shortening. Whether I can create the same effect with less spaces. :fedup:

I like it, but I know a lot of people hate long finishers. As I said, this was my first proper created finisher.... but anyway, feedback is appreciated. :)[/quote]

[center][font="Times New Roman"][i][color="#696969"]Yeah, like you said, it WAY to long.

Btw, is this a real finisher or just something you put together?
[/color][/i][/font] [/center]

Well, no one uses it in reality if that's what you mean. Thanks for your input though, I'm going to mess around with it - see if I can get it down to maybe 5 spaces or something. :)

[quote name='RobCLestat' post='6040592' date='May 4 2009, 09:23 AM']Ok, so this is the very first finisher that I created. It is the finisher of a guy that I use in an original E-fed...or at least as close as I could get it. It's meant to be an Aeroplane Spin into a release F5 (or Cyclone 2 from this, and past games) but as you can't technically do that, here's what I produced to be the next best thing. Just wondered what you thought of it. :)

4)[s] Samoan Clutch 03, Speed 150%[/s]

5) [s]Samoan Clutch 03, Speed 150%[/s]

6) [s]Dreamer Driver drop, Speed 150%[/s]

7) [s]Forward Lift-Up drop, Speed 100%[/s]

I like it, but I know a lot of people hate long finishers. As I said, this was my first proper created finisher.... but anyway, feedback is appreciated. :)[/quote]

[center][font="Times New Roman"][i][color="#4b0082"]Remove the ones I crossed out & see how that looks?
[/color][/i][/font] [/center]

That's a nice idea but I would like to keep one spin at least. :)

After all, that's what my character does - he spins before slamming them down, in my mind anyway. :) I'll try the rest though.

• 2 weeks later...
I just messed around with it a bit and found I can do it in 5 moves.

Argentine Clutch 02 - 100%
360 Argentine Backbreaker Spin - 125%
360 Argentine Backbreaker Spin - 150%
Reverse F5 Drop - 125%
Reverse F5 Impact - 100%

It's a bit jumpy but is short and gets the job done (unless you specifically need it in Samoan Drop rather than Argentine).

EDIT: Just realized this topic is like 2 weeks old, soz for reviving it :S

[quote name='JMANN' post='6080857' date='May 15 2009, 04:45 PM']I just messed around with it a bit and found I can do it in 5 moves.

Argentine Clutch 02 - 100%
360 Argentine Backbreaker Spin - 125%
360 Argentine Backbreaker Spin - 150%
Reverse F5 Drop - 125%
Reverse F5 Impact - 100%

It's a bit jumpy but is short and gets the job done (unless you specifically need it in Samoan Drop rather than Argentine).

EDIT: Just realized this topic is like 2 weeks old, soz for reviving it :S[/quote]

dats better, and looks less nooby imo

Archived