people who own sd v raw 2006

CAWdogg

Hey i got back into smackdown vs raw 2006 recently and i noticed no one goes on here anymore... i no there's 2007, 2008 and 2009 back we cant just forget about 2006. anyone out there who owns 2006 please comment!!!

So anyway i was thinking of starting an extreme roster, itll involve 30 EXTREMISTS of my choice and i might make some as well. ECW has gone way downhill since 2007 from what it was so dont let it reflect on this. i want originality!!! Invent ur own weapons, stables, belts, match types and ppv ideas and comment me. make sure when give me ur caw to hav pics, a short bio, moveset, entrance and maybe any other information needed. I'm liking Jonny Pyro good work mate, i was thinking he could be my rvd sort of character but whatever u want. I also want foreign EXTREMISTS, maybe mexican, Italian, Japanese or VIETNAMESE i was thinking. i want plenty of stables and most importantly ORIGINALITY. Please please please be king enough to comment, i want this to work. It kicks off in July/August and probs will go through to december/january. dont be shy to comment coz any ideas help, ur all welcome. the first episode will be massive so make sure u get ur caw in early coz ull be on the top of the list!!! this is up in Original CAWs so please leave ur CAWs and ideas there cheers

Thanks guys make Paul Heyman proud

• 2 weeks later...

Archived