How do you get Music and then put it on a CD and Rip it.

Cawsedman

YOURE ALL SO DUMB!

Buy CD+/- R/RW DiscS<---Many

Then download music to ur computer (alternative - Buy)
Use Windows Media Player to burn the songs to the Disc.

Then put in the cd in ur Xbox, and rip the songs to ur Harddrive.

And there u go! If u need more help or something. Danielsson16@hotmail.com at MSN chat-service

You CAN rip a burnt CD onto a 360. The only problem is some music doesn't work. I got the no way out song for 2009 (hunt you down by Saliva) and it worked fine but when i got Triple H's king of kings song it ripped but the song was very low, and finally i tried to get Y2J's song (since the one in SvR 09 is some trash) but that wouldn't rip. I don't know why but I think it's retarted.

[quote name='SuicideIsAlive' post='6068657' date='May 11 2009, 07:53 PM']YOURE ALL SO DUMB!

Buy CD+/- R/RW DiscS<---Many

Then download music to ur computer (alternative - Buy)
Use Windows Media Player to burn the songs to the Disc.

Then put in the cd in ur Xbox, and rip the songs to ur Harddrive.

And there u go! If u need more help or something. Danielsson16@hotmail.com at MSN chat-service[/quote]

If you bought the CD whats the point in ripping a CD? i'm not being rude just asking.

• 4 weeks later...
[quote name='Cawsedman' post='6174624' date='Jun 12 2009, 03:27 PM']So are you all saying that i should buy a Cdr download a mp3 burn that onto a cd and rip that onto my xbox?[/quote]

yes, but that's not the end of it. .

Once you rip it onto your hard drive, you have to save each song as a "Playlist"

THEENNN when you go into your create an entrance, it will say "User Playlist" under songs. That's where all your songs will be.

Sucky part though is some songs are recorded low, and at times hard to hear on the 360. A lot of the more classic theme songs are crappy audio.

Archived