Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

paynexkiller

Holy Sh!t... Dream Match!!!

I was just thinking...

What if Aj Styles and Daniels took on the MotorCity Machine Guns?

To me that is a complete and utter dream match.

Does anyone esle agree?

There was AJ & Joe vs. MMG, also AJ & Cage vs. MMG

I don't think they've ever had a match together. But the way things are going now, We could possibly see that match.

AJ and Daniels were one of my favourite tna tag teams. Hopefully they will team with each other again. Versing MCMG would be awesome, but would be better in a ultimate x division match for the tag team championship or new japan tag titles.

i like it. but also, i like this match.

MCMG vs. AJ Styles &chris daniels vs. lethal consequences vs. amazing red & ??? (maybe suicide or another athletic guy)

[quote name='RyaN-2298' post='6037312' date='May 3 2009, 12:41 PM']i like it. but also, i like this match.

MCMG vs. AJ Styles &chris daniels vs. lethal consequences vs. amazing red & ??? (maybe suicide or another athletic guy)[/quote]

no that would be a cluster*censored*

Guest Dowdsy
If the Motor City Machine Guns were to join the MEM, I could see it happening.

However, it would make no sense for it to just come out of nowhere.

[quote name='Killer mXk !' post='6037436' date='May 3 2009, 06:02 PM'][quote name='RyaN-2298' post='6037312' date='May 3 2009, 12:41 PM']i like it. but also, i like this match.

MCMG vs. AJ Styles &chris daniels vs. lethal consequences vs. amazing red & ??? (maybe suicide or another athletic guy)[/quote]

[/quote]
Yeah, and how could Daniels wrestle as two people at once?

Anyways, I think we're gonna see Daniels and KAz vs MCMG.. But if we're lucky, Daniels/AJ against the MMG will hopefully happen soon.

[quote name='8 of Spades' post='6036434' date='May 3 2009, 07:37 AM']the fact your shit is holy to me outweighs the dream match[/quote]
Good one.

<_<

>_>

Any match MMG is in is a treat to see and if they'd face Styles and Daniels it'd be like a cake fit for a god.

[quote name='paynexkiller' post='6038528' date='May 3 2009, 09:18 PM'][quote name='Killer mXk !' post='6037436' date='May 3 2009, 06:02 PM'][quote name='RyaN-2298' post='6037312' date='May 3 2009, 12:41 PM']i like it. but also, i like this match.

[/quote]
Yeah, and how could Daniels wrestle as two people at once?

Anyways, I think we're gonna see Daniels and KAz vs MCMG.. But if we're lucky, Daniels/AJ against the MMG will hopefully happen soon.
[/quote]

sorry, i meant when kaz returned.

Im sure it will happen some time, but until then let Daniels be Suicide and himself at the same time, and let AJ keep the crappiest title in the world aka the Legends Title