The graphics in HIAC matches are better?!

Youssef

The game did come out months after SvR 2009, and the fact they're lazy with the SvR games probably means they spent much more time on Legends of Wrestlemania. I mean look at the HIAC match in 09, it's ruined by an AI glitch (the CPU doest want to climb the cell, but if they do they go straight back down) so it's obvious they worked harder on LOWM.

[quote name='» Petchy.™' post='6041558' date='May 4 2009, 06:18 PM']Even though alot of you are dismissing this question, he is infact right. The models look almost sharper in HIAC matches.. maybe something to do with the Anti-Aliasing on that mode ?[/quote]
Ah right, I thought he meant that the Cell looked better in LOWM than in SVR 09.

We're both almost at 1000 posts. :P I'm in no rush though, go beat me to it.

[quote name='» Petchy.™' post='6041558' date='May 4 2009, 05:18 PM']Even though alot of you are dismissing this question, he is infact right. The models look almost sharper in HIAC matches.. maybe something to do with the Anti-Aliasing on that mode ?[/quote]

That's exactly what I'm saying.
I'd play a HIAC match, the models look great, more detailed and sharper. And then I'd play a normal singles match with the same two Legends but they look crappier.

[quote name='Stronger Than Death' post='6060884' date='May 9 2009, 09:20 PM']i havnt noticed, i dont play hiac that often, it annoys me... everytime jerry lawler gets surprised that they are starting on the roof, he really is senile...[/quote]

lol
yep

though i have noticed the graphics seem bett in hiac

Archived