The New TNA Wrestling iPhone Game

Guest Fight Me.

Guest Fight Me.
[b]Note: [/b]Updates now available for TNA Wrestling mobile game on Itunes

UGO.COM REVIEWS THE NEW TNA iPHONE GAME: [b][url="http://gamesblog.ugo.com/games/tna-wrestling-review-iphone"]Click here to read the review at UGO.com[/url][/b]

TNA Wrestling and Longtail Studios have released a new TNA iPhone game, now available for purchase at the iTunes App Store. Get ready to experience Total Nonstop Action with TNA Wrestling!

- Create your own wrestler and work your way up from unsigned rookie to TNA World Champion

- Compete in one on one, tag team and gauntlet matches against your favorite TNA Superstars, including Kurt Angle, AJ Styles, Samoa Joe, Sting, LAX and more!

- Master strategy and turn-based wrestling gameplay. Unlock new moves, finishers and customization options by gaining experience in the ring and on the microphone. Forge alliances, make enemies and even try your lock at charming the luscious TNA Knockouts.

Requirements: Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch | Requires iPhone 2.2 Software Update

Better then TNA iMPACT! :rolleyes:

[quote name='.Killswitchâ„¢' post='6023510' date='Apr 29 2009, 06:28 PM'][b]Note: [/b]Updates now available for TNA Wrestling mobile game on Itunes

UGO.COM REVIEWS THE NEW TNA iPHONE GAME: [b][url="http://gamesblog.ugo.com/games/tna-wrestling-review-iphone"]Click here to read the review at UGO.com[/url][/b]

TNA Wrestling and Longtail Studios have released a new TNA iPhone game, now available for purchase at the iTunes App Store. Get ready to experience Total Nonstop Action with TNA Wrestling!

- Create your own wrestler and work your way up from unsigned rookie to TNA World Champion

- Compete in one on one, tag team and gauntlet matches against your favorite TNA Superstars, including Kurt Angle, AJ Styles, Samoa Joe, Sting, LAX and more!

- Master strategy and turn-based wrestling gameplay. Unlock new moves, finishers and customization options by gaining experience in the ring and on the microphone. Forge alliances, make enemies and even try your lock at charming the luscious TNA Knockouts.

Requirements: Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch | Requires iPhone 2.2 Software Update

[b]Better then TNA iMPACT! :rolleyes:[/b][/quote]
LMFAO you have a point

[quote name='Collin512' post='6024536' date='Apr 30 2009, 06:15 AM']GAUNTLET MATCHES

MAKING A MOVE ON A KNOCKOUT

Yeah this will have better features but [b]nothing beats playing Ultimate X with friends on a saturday[/b].[/quote]
Win. Ultimate X match was all about in the TNA iMPACT! game. Nothing other was new to us, except the motion capture of the moves etc. Although the gauntlet matches, move on a knockout, own storylines sounds fun.

• 2 months later...
[quote name='€ad 2 Da Xtreme' post='6328849' date='Jul 16 2009, 09:05 AM']I have both and the IPhone game is better but they changed the price to 1.99 as it was 4.99[/quote]
Agreed, I wouldn't pay 5 bucks for it, I've tried it on my iTouch and it's pretty cool. I'd recommend it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived