Goldust Create an Entrance

NikkiLove

Here is my created entrance for Goldust in WWE:LOW. Please tell me what you think, and if you have some feedback as to how I can improve the entrance please let me know!

Intro:
[b]Motion[/b] - Shawn Michaels
[b]Fireworks[/b] - Stage Fireworks 17 (cue fireworks immediately at the start of Intro)
[b]Screen Effect[/b] - Gold/Wide
[b]Lighting[/b] - JBL

Stage:
[b]Motion[/b] - Hunter Hearst-Helmsley
[b]Fireworks[/b] - Stage Fireworks 16 (cue when character has finished full turn on the stage, and cue camera to zoom out to show the full aisle and stage (sorry, I forgot the camera number and don't know how to check without ruining my entrance) and cue nameplate when Goldust emerges from tunnel)
[b]Lighting[/b] - JBL

Ramp:
[b]Motion[/b] - Randy Orton
[b]Lighting[/b] - JBL

Ring-In:
[b]Motion[/b] - Edge (I like to use this one because of the creepy slide and look-around. If you want something more traditional, use Randy Orton's)
[b]Lighting[/b] - JBL

Ring:
[b]Motion[/b] - Rick Rude (The closest thing I could find to Goldust rubbing himself in the ring. If you don't like the pelvic thrusts you can change the camera to one that shows Goldust from a side view, which tends to mask the fact that it's obviously Rick Rude's trademark thrust, and then bring the camera in for a close-up when Goldust begins to rub his chest. Again, if you want something more traditional, Randy Orton works well too.)
[b]Screen Effect[/b] - None
[b]Lighting[/b] - JBL

Finalize:
[b]Champion Entrance[/b] - Rick Rude (The arena lighting has a yellowish hue to it, and it has the good ol' Goldust rubdown in the ring. I wish there was a way to just use your created entrance for your character when they have a belt. If there is a way, and I'm just missing it...PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!! :P )
[b]Gondola Entrance[/b] - None
[b]Movie[/b] - Either WWE Logo
[b]Music[/b] - Gold Lust (You can find it on a few WWF/E Music CD's, and import using custom playlists)

[quote name='NikkiLove' post='6016278' date='Apr 27 2009, 07:27 PM']Here is my created entrance for Goldust in WWE:LOW. Please tell me what you think, and if you have some feedback as to how I can improve the entrance please let me know!

Intro:
[b]Motion[/b] - Shawn Michaels
[b]Fireworks[/b] - Stage Fireworks 17 (cue fireworks immediately at the start of Intro)
[b]Lighting[/b] - JBL

Stage:
[b]Motion[/b] - Hunter Hearst-Helmsley
[b]Fireworks[/b] - Stage Fireworks 16 (cue when character has finished full turn on the stage, and cue camera to zoom out to show the full aisle and stage (sorry, I forgot the camera number and don't know how to check without ruining my entrance) and cue nameplate when Goldust emerges from tunnel)
[b]Lighting[/b] - JBL

Ramp:
[b]Motion[/b] - Randy Orton
[b]Lighting[/b] - JBL

Ring-In:
[b]Motion[/b] - Edge (I like to use this one because of the creepy slide and look-around. If you want something more traditional, use Randy Orton's)
[b]Lighting[/b] - JBL

Ring:
[b]Motion[/b] - Rick Rude (The closest thing I could find to Goldust rubbing himself in the ring. If you don't like the pelvic thrusts you can change the camera to one that shows Goldust from a side view, which tends to mask the fact that it's obviously Rick Rude's trademark thrust, and then bring the camera in for a close-up when Goldust begins to rub his chest. Again, if you want something more traditional, Randy Orton works well too.)
[b]Screen Effect[/b] - None
[b]Lighting[/b] - JBL

Finalize:
[b]Champion Entrance[/b] - Rick Rude (The arena lighting has a yellowish hue to it, and it has the good ol' Goldust rubdown in the ring. I wish there was a way to just use your created entrance for your character when they have a belt. If there is a way, and I'm just missing it...PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!! :P )
[b]Gondola Entrance[/b] - None
[b]Movie[/b] - Either WWE Logo
[b]Music[/b] - Gold Lust (You can find it on a few WWF/E Music CD's, and import using custom playlists)[/quote]

Good job, man. I actually changed my old one over to this one, although they were similar in a lot of places, mainly the stage lighting along with the stage and intro motion, screen effect. My differences? I set my ramp motion to Tommy Dreamer, with Ramp Fireworks 15, triggered as soon as you can. Again though, good work.

I use the Rude ring too, and that's just what I do. Shower the ring with the fireworks that fall down from above, pull the camera out so you can't see the thrust, and then pull in close for the chest rub.....

How come nobody posts the videos to these?? They would help big time.

I have to update my You Tube with new videos

At the moment, I don't have a memory card for my camera or own another recording device, so I can't take a video of the entrance. I agree, videos would help a lot.

Which fireworks do you use that fall from above? I'll need to cycle through them and see if any of them look like the gold confetti that used to fall when Goldust entered the ring. I really wish they had a set of ramp fireworks that looked like the ones from his return at the 2002 Royal Rumble. I have found a few that look close, but nothing spectacular.

I think it's 14 or 15(for the ring)

I'm not at home right now, but I have it on my Razor Ramon entrance:

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhQMiUGn5_w&feature=channel_page"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhQMiUGn5_w...re=channel_page[/url]

As far as importing 2009, you have to have a saved 2009 game, then when you start up LOW, there is a selection to "import SVR 2009"

I used cheat codes to unlock all the wrestlers on a rented 2009 and then transferred it over to 360. All the new music and entrance moves come with it.

[quote name='Cawsedman' post='6032589' date='May 2 2009, 12:39 PM']For 2009 how do you import the wrestlers theme music and where do you get it from? Thanks. For xbox 360.[/quote]

Goldust's theme music is on a couple of the WWE CD's. Sorry, but I can't remember the names of the ones it's on off the top of my head, but if you search on google you should be able to find it. Then import the songs on to your HDD. The annoying part with the XBOX360 is then you need to make a Custom Playlist with the theme music on it, and use that Custom Playlist as the custom music for your created character.

• 2 months later...
[quote name='NikkiLove' post='6052169' date='May 7 2009, 10:33 AM'][quote name='Cawsedman' post='6032589' date='May 2 2009, 12:39 PM']For 2009 how do you import the wrestlers theme music and where do you get it from? Thanks. For xbox 360.[/quote]

Goldust's theme music is on a couple of the WWE CD's. Sorry, but I can't remember the names of the ones it's on off the top of my head, but if you search on google you should be able to find it. Then import the songs on to your HDD. The annoying part with the XBOX360 is then you need to make a Custom Playlist with the theme music on it, and use that Custom Playlist as the custom music for your created character.
[/quote]

sorry i have look and i only have found his theme on one wwe cd and that is wwe anthology but i think you can also find it on a few other non wwe theme songs cds

• 2 weeks later...

Archived