My Wrestlemania Revenge Tour.

.John.

[b]WARNING - CONTAINS LARGE IMAGE[/b]

Went to RAW in Liverpool last night. Good night. I must say I preferred TNA. Good night nonetheless. Place was buzzing full of Cena fans. I was one of the few booing him during his entrance. Took loads of pictures and the highlight of the night for me was Santino...Few surprises for me, I didn't expect Ricky Steamboat and John Morrison so I was marking out...click the pic for more pics..I took about 100!

[center]
[url="http://s607.photobucket.com/albums/tt158/JFM101/"][img]http://i607.photobucket.com/albums/tt158/JFM101/Picture050.jpg[/img][/url][/center]

Anyone else been to any of the days?

Went to Raw in Glasgow. Jericho and Santino saved the otherwise mediocre show, which had no surprises (Goldust was cool but I'd heard he was there before the show) and was clearly aimed at the kids. Atmosphere was horrible, I much preferred TNA and every other wrestling show I've been to since my first WWF show in 2002.

Going To Smackdown Tomorrow Night :)
Cant Wait. Though i am a TNA Fan i reckon this is a gonna be a Great Night.
hoping to see abit of Randy, Mysterio and Kofi although im not sure.

but hey glad you had a good time at RAW

I went to the Smackdown/ECW taping And the Finlay & Hornswoggle vs Natayla & Tyson Kidd (WWE Superstars), and it was really good, but if you wantched ECW, if anyone saw the idiotic kid with his shirt off, Yeah i'm the guy behind him :censored: he really p'ed me and my family off...but apart from that, it was awesome :) Oh, and Didier Drogba and Michael Ballack from Chelsea F.C were in the front row on the opposite side to me xD

[quote name='TerraRyzin' post='5999588' date='Apr 23 2009, 07:25 PM']Going To Smackdown Tomorrow Night :)
Cant Wait. Though i am a TNA Fan i reckon this is a gonna be a Great Night.
hoping to see abit of Randy, Mysterio and Kofi although im not sure.

but hey glad you had a good time at RAW[/quote]

You're going to see SmackDown? surely it's a house show, as SmackDown! is taped on a Tuesday, right?

Went to the one in Cardiff on Monday, it was a really good show, until i heard the main event:
Umaga comes out first so I'm thinking 'cool, i get too see him fight haven't seen him in a while, he's gotta be tagging with Edge.'
Matt Hardy comes out, 'oh ok then, I'm guessing this could mean a face change for Edge?'
Jeff Hardy comes out, 'Edge is probably still heal he just hates Matt, so one time only tagging I'm Guessing.'
Undertaker comes out, '¬_¬'

Seriously how can you not have a main event without Edge.

Yeah live tours are great but I'm surprised at the "I preferred TNA shows" comments since all the friends I know who both love and hate TNA and went to their shows said they were as incoherent and horrible as the tv shows.

[quote name='Dazz' post='6002440' date='Apr 24 2009, 07:34 PM']Yeah live tours are great but I'm surprised at the "I preferred TNA shows" comments since all the friends I know who both love and hate TNA and went to their shows said they were as incoherent and horrible as the tv shows.[/quote]
Are they for real? I absolutely loved the TNA house show we got. It was SO much better than the WWE ones. Just about every wrestler put on a top quality effort and the show was just plain awesome. Usually WWE just put on the same old half-assed shit but TNA were great, they were actually happy to be here and gave back to the fans. It was a very friendly atmosphere, as well as the fan interaction I met Dixie Carter (who was just standing around the arena talking to fans) and Scott Steiner (legend)

Show was awful compared to the show TNA put on earlier this year.

[quote name='Suicide.' post='6002227' date='Apr 24 2009, 04:32 PM']I went to the Smackdown/ECW taping And the Finlay & Hornswoggle vs Natayla & Tyson Kidd (WWE Superstars), and it was really good, but if you wantched ECW, if anyone saw the [b]idiotic kid with his shirt off[/b], Yeah i'm the guy behind him :censored: he really p'ed me and my family off...but apart from that, it was awesome :) Oh, and Didier Drogba and Michael Ballack from Chelsea F.C were in the front row on the opposite side to me xD[/quote]

:lol:. I saw that kid when Tiffany was announcing the contract signing between Christian and Jack Swagger. So you were the Fan with the Nintendo Cena shirt on?

Archived