The one thing i really like about LOW.

Evilchad76

I must say that the one thing i really enjoy about low is the new moves aside from the svr series, i really wanted to see different upper and lower body moves and i was impressed with that. Even some of the grapples. The svr series was becomming way to repetitive and unrealistic.

The only downfall to me was the speed of some of these moves ( which were meant to be give the arcade style gameplay ) never really bugged me anyway.

It was just nice to see for a change some of the legends have their actual or close to actual motions for some of their moves ie. Bret Hart.

would have liked to seen the SNAP SUPLEX ( my favorite move of all time )

• 2 weeks later...
They need to stop being greedy when it comes to how much they make and realize the wrestling fans will by the games if they're done right. If they added in all the moves and certain wrestlers, they could make their money with down-loadable content that's ACTUALLY worth it. They've already made enough off us with their shitty packs so far, why not go the extra mile and make packs that WE actually want? Shouldn't Goldust be in Legends of WrestleMania? I know he had a match against Piper, a very strange match, if you ask me. I mean, he's been around for a while, plus his dad AND his brother are in the game (Cody Rhodes can be imported via blah blah blah). They just rush through everything and don't focus on what the fans want. It's a shame...

[quote name='XthebroodX' post='6039674' date='May 4 2009, 03:04 AM']They need to stop being greedy when it comes to how much they make and realize the wrestling fans will by the games if they're done right. If they added in all the moves and certain wrestlers, they could make their money with down-loadable content that's ACTUALLY worth it. They've already made enough off us with their shitty packs so far, why not go the extra mile and make packs that WE actually want? Shouldn't Goldust be in Legends of WrestleMania? I know he had a match against Piper, a very strange match, if you ask me. I mean, he's been around for a while, plus his dad AND his brother are in the game (Cody Rhodes can be imported via blah blah blah). They just rush through everything and don't focus on what the fans want. It's a shame...[/quote]
Yep. The games are guaranteed to sell anyway, and so they've turned it into a thing where they just send out the same game but with an updated roster (still lazy to update some existing wrestlers' looks, case in point: Batista) and just change the name to the year. So bad.
I've reverted back to Here Comes the Pain, sick of the SVR shit.

[quote name='XthebroodX' post='6039674' date='May 4 2009, 03:04 AM']They need to stop being greedy when it comes to how much they make and realize the wrestling fans will by the games if they're done right. If they added in all the moves and certain wrestlers, they could make their money with down-loadable content that's ACTUALLY worth it. They've already made enough off us with their shitty packs so far, why not go the extra mile and make packs that WE actually want? Shouldn't Goldust be in Legends of WrestleMania? I know he had a match against Piper, a very strange match, if you ask me. I mean, he's been around for a while, plus his dad AND his brother are in the game (Cody Rhodes can be imported via blah blah blah). They just rush through everything and don't focus on what the fans want. It's a shame...[/quote]
He also had a good match with Triple H at WM 13

[quote name='Evilchad76' post='5989455' date='Apr 20 2009, 04:41 AM']I must say that the one thing i really enjoy about low is the new moves aside from the svr series, i really wanted to see different upper and lower body moves and i was impressed with that. Even some of the grapples. The svr series was becomming way to repetitive and unrealistic.

The only downfall to me was the speed of some of these moves ( which were meant to be give the arcade style gameplay ) never really bugged me anyway.

It was just nice to see for a change some of the legends have their actual or close to actual motions for some of their moves ie. Bret Hart.

would have liked to seen the SNAP SUPLEX ( my favorite move of all time )[/quote]

hey i dont have the game so could u get a video to show me the new moves? I would like so mux to see them.. :(

(SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH ;))

Archived