XBox 360 Online E-Fed

All you'd need for membership is a 360 Xbox live gold account, Legends of WrestleMania game, and a Create-A-Legend.

Use of ingame legends are not allowed. Use of managers is ok. Just let me know who you want at ringside. I also ask that all members try to have fun in their matches to create epic battles. Bonus points if you can somehow record and upload them somewhere online.

Brief CAL descriptions and gamertags needed. My own CAL won't be involved this month. I don't want to Haitch it just yet. :D

[quote name='TheEnglishFalco' post='5979063' date='Apr 17 2009, 02:13 PM']I'll Join If You'll Decide If Shane Douglas Or Dean Douglas (Same Person, Different Gimmick) Would Be Allowed.

If The Answer Is No, I'll Choose Owen Hart[/quote]

[quote name='db50187' post='5980516' date='Apr 17 2009, 09:09 PM']I have a pretty good Steve Corino if that's cool...[/quote]

I was hoping for original creations, but if you guys insist on using real wrestlers than I guess I'll go along with it. Lets get our roster going then. I'll need 8 wrestlers/players for our first championship tournament. The tricky part will be catching your opponent online and taking him out to advance in the rankings. Sounds good? Coolness. You can claim one original legend or one created legend, hopefully someone you can play well and accurately as. You'll be future endeavored if I get too many complaints about you playing too cheap (like always punching) to win.

My CAL - Lone Wolf
Looks - like Reiko off of MK 4
Moves - A good balance of power, speed, and technical ability
Finisher - Lewis Leglock Submission
Affiliation - None, he is a loner as his name suggests and a wild card in the LOW.

• 3 weeks later...
so the premise is to submit to this tournament, get paired up against someone else, find them online playing, beat them, and advance?

I haven't tried the online thing yet, but can you take created wrestlers online with logos?? I thought you couldn't use them online with them???

If so, I'm game

My CAL - Darkness(original)
Attire - Almost full torso and arms tatted, face tat, mohawk, pierced ears black shorts and Demolition style boots
Style - Brawler/powerhouse
Finisher - sorry, but can't remember the name of it right now...how sad is that....lol
Notes - I've made a version of this character in every wrestling game that had caw

I'll post a pic of him tomorrow if possible

Archived