Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

robbo9292

* ADMINS * I can't message a certain member

I'm trying to message GreenBayPlunge but keep getting the this member is not contactable via the messenger and he has just recently said to me that everyone else can message him, so is there a problem or is it PM Block list

If a member has you blocked, they dont see comments from you to their profile, just for your info. Or atleast, thats how its meant to work!!

well then he hasn't blocked me.. i guess i just can't send messages to him.. strange.. any way of fixing this as i can't message him but need to.

[quote name='.CrymeTyme' post='5965674' date='Apr 14 2009, 10:59 PM']well then he hasn't blocked me.. i guess i just can't send messages to him.. strange.. any way of fixing this as i can't message him but need to.[/quote]

[quote name='.CrymeTyme' post='5964306' date='Apr 14 2009, 05:06 PM']comments.. don't u people know of other was like comments, [b]msn[/b] stuff like that[/quote]

MSN him then.
Or you could get someone to pass on a message to him.

i dont want to sound mean or anything.
but mabey he's kinda cut you out. he might have blocked you on MSN and told you its not working and blocked you on here too.

If you want i could pass a message on to him.

no his msn is *censored*ed i know that because some mad shit keeps popping up (sorry for language)
hasn't blocked me on here as i can comment him and tom said it should block comments as well.