*Update on Former World Champ to TNA*

Jack_Clark

TNA sent out a text message alert last night stating that a former World Champion from another organization is in negotiations to come to TNA with the hope being that a deal will be finalized by the Lockdown PPV.

Lockdown? Philadelphia? ECW/Team 3D/Spike Dudley/Balls Mahoney. This would all lead you to believe it's Tazz. He also has no 'no-compete' due to his contract expiring.

[b]Source:[/b][url="http://www.tnawrestlingnews.com"]TNAWrestling.com[/url]

i dont think its tazz but if it was it would be in something similar to what you said (a minimal role) since he cant wrestle anymore, i dont think its Sabu but it would be awesome if he came back to TNA, i thought it might be RVD or maybe I just hope its Sabu or RVD lol but both were champions in other promotions so you never know......it could also be completely unrelated to the whole Lockdown in Philly/ECW ties thing, though I do think it has something to do with that....

[quote name='Cactus G' post='5967480' date='Apr 15 2009, 03:55 PM']Tazz comes out at the PPV, and chokes out Don West with the Tazmission. He puts on a headset and looks at Mike Tenay. Then he says "that guy needs to shut his mouth". He takes a seat, and starts calling the action. I would mark out and die. :lol:[/quote]
That's so crazy it just might work.

[quote name='Cactus G' post='5967480' date='Apr 15 2009, 05:55 AM']Tazz comes out at the PPV, and chokes out Don West with the Tazmission. He puts on a headset and looks at Mike Tenay. Then he says "that guy needs to shut his mouth". He takes a seat, and starts calling the action. I would mark out and die. :lol:[/quote]

fire vince russo! hire Cactus G as the main storyline writer. that's a good idea, i hope that happens. Or at the end of the show, he throws him in the cage, Team 3D come down and lock the door and Tazz chokes Don west.

(i say this because don west handed beer money the titles at AAO, Team 3D needs revenge.)

[quote name='Cactus G' post='5967480' date='Apr 15 2009, 01:55 AM']Tazz comes out at the PPV, and chokes out Don West with the Tazmission. He puts on a headset and looks at Mike Tenay. Then he says "that guy needs to shut his mouth". He takes a seat, and starts calling the action. I would mark out and die. :lol:[/quote]
BRILLIANT!!!!!!

[quote name='Cactus G' post='5967480' date='Apr 15 2009, 01:55 AM']Tazz comes out at the PPV, and chokes out Don West with the Tazmission. He puts on a headset and looks at Mike Tenay. Then he says "that guy needs to shut his mouth". He takes a seat, and starts calling the action. I would mark out and die. :lol:[/quote]

And you don't work as a storyline writer WHY?! :???: I'll actually order the PPV if that happens

[quote name='JonnyGunnzakaNicky101' post='5971272' date='Apr 15 2009, 04:38 PM'][url="javascript:;"]
» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «
[/url]
It's been announced to be Christoper Daniels
[/quote]

No it has not been announced to be Daniels because that is a completly different thing. For some reason too many people are confusing the 2 and filling boards talking about the [b]mystery former world champion from a different organization comming to tna[/b] with posts saying its daniels. That would be the tna impact preview for this week. Former tna champion returns to join team jarrett. Two different things that for some reason are being confused like 5 times a day lately.

"Tazz comes out at the PPV, and chokes out Don West with the Tazmission. He puts on a headset and looks at Mike Tenay. Then he says "that guy needs to shut his mouth". He takes a seat, and starts calling the action. I would mark out and die."

(standing applause) AMAZING!

If only tazz were still in wrestling shape. The old tazz comming in and cleaning house would be a amazing thought but sadly not gonna happen.

I'd honestly doubt it's Tazz if the only reason he's left WWE is if he's burnt out and I'd doubt he'd go to TNA to commentate, if he was just going to TNA to commentate it wouldn't make much sense it'd be like asking someone you want 2 bars of chocolate or 10 lbs worth.

i didnt think it was Taz either but....

[url="javascript:;"]
» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «
[/url]
after reading the article about his blog on his facebook today Im starting to second guess it now, at the end he teased "he's gonna chill out but it wont be long before he makes an [b]impact[/b]", and "sorry to [b]cross the line[/b] with my childish humor" -well at least that was the basic idea, he used a different word for childish i believe but i can't be bothered with looking at the article again right now

wasnt sure if it was a spoiler it kinda is but it kinda isnt so i put it as a spoiler as a courtesy, just in case you didnt wanna know you've been warned :P

Archived