Create-A-Wrestlemania

xinsanelegendx

OK so i decided that i would record a whole card of matches and then paste them togather and add some cutscenes and try to create a wrestlemania. Wouldnt it be awesome to recapture the feeling of wrestlemania? Here is where i need help. I need help filling up the card. I am willing to use created superstars as long as you send me a link to the formula. I was thinking 8 matches and a main event. all 4 belts on the line and willing to create superstars. Give me suggestions what would u like to see?

opening match: ?
2nd match: ?
3rd match: ?
4th match: ?
5th match:?
6th match: ?
7th match: ?
8th match:?
Main event: ?

will fill these in ? when i see a good suggestion also no superstar in 2 matchs unless its like a tournment

[quote name='xinsanelegendx' post='5956963' date='Apr 12 2009, 05:40 PM']OK so i decided that i would record a whole card of matches and then paste them togather and add some cutscenes and try to create a wrestlemania. Wouldnt it be awesome to recapture the feeling of wrestlemania? Here is where i need help. I need help filling up the card. I am willing to use created superstars as long as you send me a link to the formula. I was thinking 8 matches and a main event. all 4 belts on the line and willing to create superstars. Give me suggestions what would u like to see?

opening match: ?
2nd match: ?
3rd match: ?
4th match: ?
5th match:?
6th match: ?
7th match: ?
8th match:?
Main event: ?

will fill these in ? when i see a good suggestion also no superstar in 2 matchs unless its like a tournment[/quote]
Heres your WrestleMania:

opening match: WWF Championship No. 1 condender match: Jake Roberts vs King Kong Bundy
2nd match: WWF Tag Title match: LOD vs Sheik and Volkoff©(or who ever the tag champs are)
3rd match: British Bulldog vs Ultimate Warrior
4th match: I-C Championship: Rick Rude©(or whoever is the champion) vs Hunter Herst-Helmsly
5th match: Million $ Championship: Ted DiBiase© vs Dusty Rhodes
6th match: HBK vs Koko B. Ware
7th match: Stone Cold Steve Austin vs Hulk Hogan
8th match: The Rock vs Bret Hart
Main event: WWF Championship: Hulk Hogan ©(or whoever is the WWF Champion) vs Winner of 1st match

also whats your Youtube account?

[quote name='SAVE_US.X29.Y2J' date='Apr 13 2009, 12:02 AM' post='5957075']
[quote name='xinsanelegendx' post='5956963' date='Apr 12 2009, 05:40 PM']OK so i decided that i would record a whole card of matches and then paste them togather and add some cutscenes and try to create a wrestlemania. Wouldnt it be awesome to recapture the feeling of wrestlemania? Here is where i need help. I need help filling up the card. I am willing to use created superstars as long as you send me a link to the formula. I was thinking 8 matches and a main event. all 4 belts on the line and willing to create superstars. Give me suggestions what would u like to see?

opening match: "Million Dollar Championship Match" Ted Diabiase vs. Brett Hart (I quit match) Sharpshooter vs Million Dollar Dream
2nd match: Randy Orton vs. Roddy Piper (legend vs. legend killer) Hell in the Cell
3rd match: The Rock vs Rick Rude w/ heenan
4th match: "Tag Champ Match" Legoin of Doom vs Demolition (http://caws.ws/forum/index.php?showtopic=306830) form for demo
5th match: Ric Flair w/ heenan(prime) vs John Cena
6th match: 6 man battle royal: Andre/ Undertaker/ Yokozuna/ Diesel/ Big Jon Stud/ Big Show (http://caws.ws/forum/index.php?showtopic=307857)
7th match: Ultimate Warrior vs Triple H (not helmsley)
8th match: "IC Title Match" Shawn Michaels vs. Macho Man (Ladder Match)(http://caws.ws/forum/index.php?showtopic=309809) 2 great champs
Main event: "WWF Championship Match" Hulk Hogan vs. Stone Cold 30 min iron man match/no dq/no count out

Most matches are 1 generation vs. the next and no match has happend in each others prime, only caw would be Demolition, Diesel, and Macho. No one would argue that they are all legends. Very exciting Wrestlemania if Brett Hart is in the opener.

I'm gonna have my next Wrestlemania event at Ceasers Palace in Las Vegas.

Sgt Slaugther will defend the World Title VS The Big Show

Mr. Perfect will defend the IC title in a ladder match against CM Punk

LOD will defend the tag titles VS Sheik / Volkoff

#1 contender for the World title
Hogan VS Undertaker VS Dibiase.
This was supposed to be between Hogan and Taker only. How did Dibiase weasel his way into the match? Everybody has a price!!!

Rest of card to be determined.

• 5 months later...
opening match: cody rhodes vs dusty rhodes (no dq match)
2nd match: ic title match whoevers champion vs british bulldog
3rd match: 6 man battle royal ykozuna vs big show vs big john Stud vs the greth khali vs king kong bundey vs kane
4th match: tag team title match whoever is the tag champs vs cryme tyme
5th match: hunter herst helmsley vs shawn micheals svr09
6th match: winer faces wwe champion tonight the rock vs the undertaker(old) with paul beary
7th match: chris jerico vs hulk hogen (if he is champion then stone cold)
8th match: milon doller championship match whoever champion vs mvp
Main event: wwe championship match whoever is wwe champion vs winer of match 6

Opening match: Hunter Hearst Helmsley vs. Jake Roberts
2nd match: (Million $ Championship) Ted DiBiase vs. Dusty Rhodes
3rd match: (Triple Threat Match) Andre The Giant vs. King Kong Bundy vs. Yokozuna
4th match: (Tag Team Championship) L.O.D vs. Iron Sheik & Nicolai Volkoff
5th match: Bret Hart vs. Mr.Perfect w/Bobby Heenan
6th match: (Steel Cage Match) Ric Flair vs. Arn Anderson
7th match: The Rock vs. Shawn Michaels
8th match: Ultimate Warrior vs. Undertaker w/Paul Bearer
Main event: (WWE Championshio) Hulk Hogan vs. Stone Cold

opening match: Triple H vs Kane (FIRST BLOOD)
2nd match: Ultimate Warrior vs Hulk Hogan (LAST MAN STANDING)
3rd match: Edge vs Chris Jericho (SINGLE)
4th match: Batista vs Big Boss Man (SINGLE)
5th match: Big Show vs Andre the giant (LADDER MATCH)
6th match: MVP vs King Kong Bundy (SINGLE)
7th match: John Cena vs Undertaker (HELL IN A CELL)
8th match: HBK vs Bret Hart (SUBMISSION MATCH)
Main event: Stone Cold vs The Rock (SINGLE)

Heres mine i added in some superstars that wrestle today.

Archived