Bill Goldberg

EvolutionIV

Goldberg by [b]EvolutionIV[/b]

[b]Standing[/b]
Strike Attacks: Thrust Kick,Dropkick 1,Clothesline 1
Fists of Fury: ---,---,---
Quick Grapple Lv1: Body Punch 3 (Alt. Knee Strike 2)
Quick Grapple Lv2: Back Elbow (Alt. Elbow Smash 2)
Grapple Moves Lv1: Belly to Belly Suplex,Body Press Drop FW,Gutwrench Suplex 2
Grapple Moves Lv2: Neckbreaker 1,Belly to Belly 1,Position Change
Strong Grapple Lv1: Military Press 3,Back Wheel Trip
Strong Grapple Lv2: Neck Hanging Chokeslam 1,Powerslam 1
Strong Grapple Lv3: Suplex Slam,World's Strongest Slam
Grapple from Behind: Sidewalk Slam 1,Back Suplex 3,Full Nelson Slam,Pumphandle Slam

[b]Ground[/b]
Strike Attacks: Angry Stomp,Knee Drop 4
Grapple Moves: Knee Drop 5,Spear 3 / Leg Split 1 (x2)

[b]Corner[/b]
Running Strikes: Clothesline 3
Grapple Moves: Shoulder Block 2

[b]Rope[/b]
Groggy Against Ropes: Back Body Drop
Irish Whip Rebound: Powerslam 4

[b]Diving[/b]
Diving Attack vs. Standing Opp.: Diving Clothesline (x2)
Diving Attack vs. Downed Opp.: ---,---

[b]Running[/b]
Running Strikes: Clothesline 5,Shoulder Block 4
Grapple Moves: Spear 2
Grapple from Behind: One Hand Bulldog
Ground Strikes: Elbow Drop 4

[b]Chain Struggle[/b]
Power Comparison: Body Press Drop
Lock Up: Choke Toss
Head Lock: Backbreaker 8
Front Neck Lock: Suplex Slam
Side Arm Bar: Neckbreaker 1
Hammer Lock: Back Suplex 3
Go Behind: Full Nelson Slam
Standing Arm Bar: Sidewalk Slam 1
Sitting Sleeper Hold: Elbow Drop 14
Ground Head Lock: Knee Drop 5
Ground Neck Lock: Spear 3
Ground Arm Lock: Mounted Punch
Ground Take a Back: ---
Ground Take a Leg: Leg Split 1
Running: Spear 2

[b]Special[/b]
Taunts: Taunt 12,---,---,---,---
Finishers: Batista Bomb,Oklahoma Slam or Powerslam

[quote name='CaptainHowdy187' post='5963336' date='Apr 13 2009, 10:32 PM']You have 2 Belly to Belly Suplexes in his standing grapple moves, I never once saw him do a Belly to Belly, you should use a Double Arm Suplex and something else.

*waits to get berated just for making a suggestion*[/quote]
I have 2 Belly to Belly Suplexes, because he did Belly 2 Belly suplexes. If you never once saw him do those then maybe you should have went back and watched his WCW matches. 03/26/98 versus Jerry Flynn he does the Overhead Belly to Belly .. I think that match is on youtube search for it.. 04/19/98 He does what looks like the Belly to Belly Suplex to Saturn .. I believe that's also on Youtube .. go watch that.

Otherwise it's fine Thank You..

What's Next? .. He didn't do the Gutwrench Suplex either? ..

Great job on the moveset. There are a few more taunts you could give that look really good between taunt 1 to taunt 20 something sorry not looking at the game at the moment. And i used edge's spear for the finisher, i know it's not perfect but it's not bad(it looks alright in the game). There's just a few suggestions but seriously nice job.

[quote name='EvolutionIV' post='5964156' date='Apr 14 2009, 03:58 PM'][quote name='CaptainHowdy187' post='5963336' date='Apr 13 2009, 10:32 PM']You have 2 Belly to Belly Suplexes in his standing grapple moves, I never once saw him do a Belly to Belly, you should use a Double Arm Suplex and something else.

*waits to get berated just for making a suggestion*[/quote]
I have 2 Belly to Belly Suplexes, because he did Belly 2 Belly suplexes. If you never once saw him do those then maybe you should have went back and watched his WCW matches. 03/26/98 versus Jerry Flynn he does the Overhead Belly to Belly .. I think that match is on youtube search for it.. 04/19/98 He does what looks like the Belly to Belly Suplex to Saturn .. I believe that's also on Youtube .. go watch that.[/quote]

Fair enough then if he did those moves but they were one off occasions and not moves he did reguarly. Movesets are generally comprised of moves a wrestler reguarly did, for example I wouldn't give Bret Hart the Mahistrol Cradle Pin as a finisher just because he beat Bulldog with that move on one occasion nor would I give HHH the Muta Lock because he did it only once if you get me.

Goldberg has however done the Double Arm Suplex on many occasions and it's not in your moveset whereas you have Belly to Belly in there not once but twice, surely you can see what I'm getting at.

[quote]Otherwise it's fine Thank You..[/quote]

Everything else does look good, yes.

[quote]What's Next? .. He didn't do the Gutwrench Suplex either? ..[/quote]

Well [i]I[/i] haven't seen him do it but it does resemble the way he does a Double Arm Suplex so I thought that might have been a replacement.

I understand that there's less moves to work with so by all means keep a Belly to Belly if he's done that but sub one out for a Double Arm Suplex.

okay.

Let me ask you a question. Do you know why there are two Belly to Belly Suplexes? Better yet do you own or have you rented the game and went through the moveset section? Obviously you haven't otherwise you would know that Belly to Belly Suplex is different from Belly to Belly 1. One is an Overhead and the other is a Side Belly to Belly.

Granted maybe Goldberg has done a Double Underhook Suplex, but did he do it in WCW? Because that's really what this is based off of and not his WWE run. Also this was thrown together just in a 7 month period of Goldberg matches. I stopped just before he faces Raven for the US title. Now when I decide to get to that point and watching even more of his WCW matches where he faces Hogan and others this set might change a little.

BTW if this was just comprised of moves Goldberg did night in and night out .. you'd have a Jackhammer and a Spear and that would be it..

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived