WCW 1999 finished

billwagon

Download Link: [url="http://www.filedropper.com/wcw1999"]http://www.filedropper.com/wcw1999[/url]

I have dissapeared for a while but I have been watching all of the WCW 1999 PPV's and making a save along the way. I just finished watching Halloween Havoc this morning and so I believe I only have two left to watch. I have been updated stables, attires, roster, and such as I go.

This year is actually pretty good. It was the beginning of the end for WCW as the NWO angle got really old and they were firing people left and right and going in all sorts of directions as far as writing goes. There were new champions almost every month happening on Nitro so as I am watching the PPV's the people defending their belts are not the people who had them the month before. WCW went stable crazy during this year and almost everybody on the roster belonged to one. Some of the stables were the Filthy Animals, the Triad, the Revolution, Outsiders, Steiner Brothers and Harlem Heat each each had reunitings as well.

Roster completed so far:

already in game:

Hollywood Hogan (nWo)
Hollywood Hogan (red and yellow return)
Bret Hart
Chris Benoit (Revolution)
Chris Jericho
Eddie Guerrero (Filthy Animals)
Chavo Guerrero
Ric Flair

Roster created:
Kevin Nash (Outsiders)
Brian Knobbs (First Family)
Hugh Morris (First Family)
Saturn (Revolution)
"Franchise" Shane Douglas with short hair (Revolution)
Dean Malenko (Revolution)
Konnan (Filthy Animals)
Rey Mysterio (Filthy Animals) * my creation of Rey with no mask. I think it came out pretty well
Kidman (Filthy Animals)
DDP (Triad)
"Millenium Man" Sid Viscious *Sid came back and went like 100-0 before losing to Goldberg in a bad ass match at Havoc
Goldberg
Macho Man Randy Savage *Savage came back very beefed up with an extra 20 or so pounds of muscle and Gorgious George
Rick Steiner (Steiner Brothers) * Steiner went heal and had the bear with the blonde stripe and no headgear
"Big Poppa Pump" Scott Steiner (Steiner Brothers)
Vampiro
Sting
Booker T (Harlem Heat)
Stevie Ray (Harlem Heat)
Curt Henning (West Texas Rednecks)
Barry Windham (West Texas Rednecks)
Berlyn
Jeff Jarrett
Scott Hall

Cut from roster:
Horace Hogan (nWo attire)
Disco Inferno
Bobby Duncam Jr. (West Texas Rednecks)
Buff Bagwell

Obviously this is more than 30 caws so I will have to cut a few. But the good news is they are all created already and this save should be ready on Tuesday or Wednesday. I will be doing a WCW 2000 save after which may or may not have 2001 built into it depending on how the roster works out. But WCW folded early in 2001 so I am not sure that I will make a seperate save for it. As always the save will have created PPV's and I will try to include the rare people that have not been on a save yet at final cut. I think Berlyn will make it on the save just to have him on a save. Sorry about the delay on my WCCW save but I have only recieved half of my order still on my dvd's and it looks like I might get screwed on the rest.

Created PPV's:

Souled Out 1999
Lex Luger vs Konnan
Jericho vs Saturn
Kidman vs Rey Mysterio Jr.
Ric Flair vs Curt Henning

Superbrawl IX
Chris Jericho vs Saturn
Stipulation: If Saturn wins, Jericho must wear the dress; If Jericho wins, Saturn must continue wearing the dress.
Cruiserweight championship: Billy Kidman (ch) vs Chavo Guerrero Jr.
Tagteam championship: Curt Hennig & Barry Windham vs The Horsemen (Chris Benoit & Dean Malenko) Stipulation: If The Horsemen won the match, they would get to wrestle another match against Hennig & Windham. If Hennig & Windham won, they won the tag team titles. Benoit & Malenko won the first match, but lost the second.
Hair vs. Mask Match (Elizabeth's hair vs. Misterio's mask: Kevin Nash & Lex Luger (Hall substituted for Luger but he is not on the save so Luger is back in) vs Konnan & Rey Misterio Jr. (Misterio unmasked)
TV Championship: Scott Steiner (ch) vs Diamond Dallas Page
Goldberg vs Bam Bam Bigelow
WCW Championship: "Hollywood" Hulk Hogan (ch) vs "Nature Boy" Ric Flair

Unscencored 1999
Nash vs Mysterio
Hardcore 3-way: Hak vs Raven vs Bigelow
Benoit & Malenko vs Henning & Windham
Saturn vs Jericho
Booker T vs Scott Steiner
Cage Match: © Hogan vs Flair

Spring Stampede 1999
Bigelow vs Hak
Mysterio vs Kidman
Malenko & Benoit vs Raven & Saturn
Booker T vs Scott Steiner
Goldberg vs Nash
4-way for WCW Title: Hogan vs Flair vs Sting vs DDP

Slamboree 1999
Tagteam Championship: Raven/Saturn vs Kidman/Mysterio vs Malenko/Benoit
Konnan vs Stevie Ray
Bigelow vs Knobbs
Rick Steiner vs Booker T
Piper vs Flair
Goldberg vs Sting
WCW Title: Nash vs DDP

Great American Bash 1999
Hak vs Knobbs
Konnan/Mysterio vs Henning/Windham (Duncum was cut from roster)
Flair vs Piper
Sting vs Rick Steiner
DDP/Kanyon vs Saturn/Benoit
Nash vs Savage

It turned out Luger was on the save twice so Scott Hall made the cut. He headlined a PPV and wrestled I believe at 3 others so I put him on.

Hopefully people like this save. I did a ton of attire work and body morphing, and movesets used during that year. Please let me know what you think. I myself enjoyed hitting swantons on top of the ladder with Hak. I also liked using "the Franchise" and hitting the front neckbreaker finisher.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

Archived