Stephanie vs Vickie.?

ʟᴜsʜʜ

Omg this would be so awesome. I would like to see like them having body guards and still like vickie edge stephanie trops and they have them fight, and somethign like a PPV have stephanie and vickie fight, that would own <3

[font="Century Gothic"][i][center]I'd love to see it! It would probaly be a feud on who should run RAW! They would bitch about how they are better than one another and so on! They would trade spots on who runs RAW seeing who gets the more ratings! Stephanie would win and Vickie would be upset leading to them going one on one! Vickie vs Steph for General Manager of RAW![/center][/i][/font]

[quote name='Nightmare319' post='5946124' date='Apr 10 2009, 01:05 PM']That feud would be awesome, but in the end...it would just boil down to Triple H vs Edge.[/quote]

Yahh thats what i would fear; but i think it could go so many ways.Especially with a fued featuring Stephanie, im sure creative would do nothing but give 100%. Vickie could be claiming to be the most powerful woman ever in the WWE,which provokes Linda to come out, and say she thinks otherwise. Vickie gets upset, and her new assitant/hired help {preferably a new Diva, or Natalya} comes out and attacks Linda. The following week Vickie comes out and explains the invents of what happened, but is interrupted by Stephanie who gives Vickie one of her infamous slaps,only to lead to a brawl between the two that is broken up by Vickie's hired help. Who once again lays out a McMahon.

Thats all i can think of right now. loL

[quote name='Nightmare319' post='5946124' date='Apr 10 2009, 02:05 PM']That feud would be awesome, but in the end...it would just boil down to Triple H vs Edge.[/quote]

[font="Palatino Linotype"][center]I hope not! WWE should be able to put on a Main-Event Divas feud without the male superstars![/center][/font]

Archived