Anyone have a Cactus Jack or Mankind Moveset?

Owen

Watch out guys, I don't watch matches religiously to make "ACCURATE movesets" and I use DEFAULT moves even though some of them work and if I try to point out others' using them I'm pathetic and am posting this in someone else's thread and I'm a mockery and if you disagree you should keep your opinions to yourself!

EDIT: And I'm an internet nerd not a wrestling nerd! And I only put in 5% effort every time even though it's probably much more than that!
[quote][b]Standing[/b]
Strike Attacks: Bionic Punch, Body Punch 2, Dropkick 2
Fists of Fury: I got nothing. :P
Quick Grapple Lv1: Body Punch 3
Quick Grapple Lv2: Shoulder Thrust 2
Grapple Moves Lv1: Overhand Punch, Russian Leg Sweep 2, Position Change
Grapple Moves Lv2: Forehead Bite, Gutbuster 1, Position Change
Strong Grapple Lv1: Clothesline 4, Scoop Slam 4
Strong Grapple Lv2: Running Bulldog, Backbreaker 1
Strong Grapple Lv3: Piledriver 3, Samoan Drop 3
Grapple From Behind: Russian Leg Sweep 2, Back Rake 1, Bulldog 1, Belly to Back Suplex

[i]I looked at his SvR2009 Default moveset (it's in there) and picked out some of the stuff to make this set, and filled in the rest with other sources. Couldn't figure out Fists of Fury, though.[/i]

[b]Ground[/b]
Strike: Angry Stomp, Elbow Drop 3
Grapple: Elbow Drop 5, Finishing Leg Drop, Back Rake 2, Boston Crab 2

[i]More stuff inspired by the default moveset. There's probably something Mankind-ish I'm missing here.[/i]

[b]Corner[/b]
Running Strike: Clothesline 5
Grapple Moves: Turnbuckle Attack

[i]Running Strike is so limited...nothing really fits. Meanwhile, Corner Grapple is also limited, but in the sense that you can only have one.[/i]

[b]Rope[/b]
Groggy Against Ropes: Back Body Drop
Irish Whip Rebound: Sidewalk Slam 3

[i]Couldn't figure out what to do be IWR, so I just did this. At least you kind of get the Cactus Clothesline with the X/A Groggy Against Ropes.[/i]

[b]Diving[/b]
vs. Standing: Diving Axe Handle, Diving Clothesline
vs. Downed: Diving Elbow Drop 2, Diving Elbow Drop 1

[i]Too bad you can't get his dive to the outside[/i]

[b]Running[/b]
Running Strikes: Clothesline 9, Jumping Knee Attack
Grapple Moves: Neckbreaker 7
Grapple From Behind: One Hand Bulldog
Ground Strikes: Elbow Drop 4

[i]So much limitedness. Back Grapple while Running is as limited as you can get. Sunset Flip can go over Neckbreaker 7. Jumping Knee Attack can probably be swapped with another knee move[/i]

[b]Chain Struggle[/b]
Power Comparison: Scoop Slam 4
Lock Up: Forehead Bite
Head Lock: Running Bulldog
Front Neck Lock: Piledriver 3
Side Arm Bar: Shoulder Thrust 1
Hammer Lock: Russian Leg Sweep 2
Go Behind: Back Rake 1
Standing Arm Bar: Backbreaker 5
Sitting Sleeper Hold: Knee Drop 1
Ground Head Lock: Elbow Drop 5
Ground Neck Lock: Finishing Leg Drop
Ground Arm Lock: Armbar 3
Ground Take A Back: Back Rake 2
Ground Take A Leg: Boston Crab 2
Running: Sunset Flip

[i]I never really liked this aspect of the game. It always seemed random to me (probably because it is), and more often than not, it usually ends up with you using your Corner Grapple (which the animation leading into takes forever), but eh.[/i]

[b]Special[/b]
Taunts: Taunt 8 is his "Bang! Bang! Bang!" taunt. In the case of Mankind, The Boogeyman's seemed to fit well, too.
Finishers: Elbow Drop (anything really; I figured this would work given his association with The Rock. Sadly, there's no Mandible Claw or Double Arm DDT anywhere in the game)[/quote]

For Cactus, the moveset should be largely the same, but throw in a few more Hardcore moves. For Dude Love, switch out the hardcore moves for "tamer" ones.

EDIT2: Oh, and I am open to suggestions for improvements.

I get what you're trying to get me to get, but I don't get it simply because I don't want to get it, because I also get that you're pretty arrogant. I checked a couple other threads, and it seems I'm not the only one you've put down. Seriously dude, just relax. I try my best at things, I may admitedly miss some stuff, but no. You're a complete dick about my shortcomings. Because after all, no matter who you are, your opinion is always the right one on the internet. :)

You think I'm a d*ck? LMFAO .. That was too priceless to pass up for a laugh. Seriously you and the other posters who have been here for months/years but don't post that much need to crawl back into the hole you came out of. I'm only an Ahole or a d*ck to those that are one to me first. It's kinda funny that you and another member are trying to paint this big picture about me being something I'm not especially when you don't post on this board as much.

Don't act like you know me and if you think you've figured me out .. boy are you dead wrong.

[quote name='EvolutionIV' post='5950366' date='Apr 11 2009, 10:06 AM']I'm only an Ahole or a d*ck to those that are one to me first.[/quote]

[b][u][i][url="http://caws.ws/forum/index.php?showtopic=308840&view=findpost&p=5941271"]OBJECTION![/url][/u][/i][/b]

You started attacking me almost right away. If you consider passively defending myself being a dick...well, I hope you don't run into the wrong person in real life. No really - I respect your moveset skills, it'd be bad to see you go!

And maybe you are a dick. Maybe you aren't a dick. Maybe I [i]have[/i] not been here long enough to paint a big enough picture of you to judge you accurately. But one thing I do know - you didn't give me a very good first impression with your behavior in that topic. If you thought I was being a dick by [url="http://caws.ws/forum/index.php?showtopic=308840&view=findpost&p=5947304"]posting my quite-flawed moveset in your thread[/url], then I apologize for that. It's not the etiquette I'm used to, where comparisons of similar things in other people's topics are welcome. I hope we can put this all behind us, and maybe you could teach me a thing or two about making movesets. :) After all, I'm willing to learn, and if it means putting in a lot of effort, I can do that.

Archived