Goldberg Moveset?

SteveWeizer

[quote name='Jacknife81' post='5948773' date='Apr 10 2009, 10:28 PM']also oklahoma slam, they dont have of the judo throws he would, you could also put in the side kick the motion is different than how he'd do but it is move of his. Evolution I think you should try your hand at.[/quote]
The Oklahoma Slam is good I guess, but for me I'm not a real fan of it. I prefer using Powerslam 1 as I also gave this to my British Bulldog. It was a good suggestions though since he has done that move.

[quote name='EvolutionIV' post='5949554' date='Apr 11 2009, 09:17 AM'][quote name='Jacknife81' post='5948773' date='Apr 10 2009, 10:28 PM']also oklahoma slam, they dont have of the judo throws he would, you could also put in the side kick the motion is different than how he'd do but it is move of his. Evolution I think you should try your hand at.[/quote]
The Oklahoma Slam is good I guess, but for me I'm not a real fan of it. I prefer using Powerslam 1 as I also gave this to my British Bulldog. It was a good suggestions though since he has done that move.
[/quote]
yeah the powerslam 1 works too.

Archived