I'm put the stop to all Caws make!!!

Blackjune

[quote name='blackboy97' post='5918372' date='Apr 4 2009, 07:55 PM']This will be the last year for post Caws.[/quote]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_0z6tqP_dYkA/SYDE-LiBrUI/AAAAAAAABMc/OYTTpmxG_Ls/s400/WTF%20Adgitize.jpg[/img]

[quote name='StylesClash' post='5918395' date='Apr 4 2009, 08:04 PM'][quote name='blackboy97' post='5918372' date='Apr 4 2009, 07:55 PM']This will be the last year for post Caws.[/quote]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_0z6tqP_dYkA/SYDE-LiBrUI/AAAAAAAABMc/OYTTpmxG_Ls/s400/WTF%20Adgitize.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

wtf? dude wtf r u on about?

He is a cop. Oh yes you heard correctly. A 'black[b]boy[/b]' cop, from, oh where was it Missouri? Yeah I think thats it. He is going to close down caws because the D holds his caws captive in his basement. Never seeing the light of day, and being sexually abused, almost constantly. Blackboy is a shred of hope, in a but weary world. Fighting against evil. The evil forces, of RPM, Capone, & Dynomite. But especially their ring leader, THE D. He wears a mask to hide the fact he was born in 97, and is almost completely illiterate. He is a dark angel who looks out for HIS website, who calls out to him, like a dying whore..

God speed, blackboy97, god speed.

In all seriousness, when is this kid getting banned? I mean a cop? Shutting down a website? Pshhyaaww, especially not when he is completely illiterate, and has the username BLACKBOY97, when he clearly wasnt born in 1997.

-_-

uh guys come on if he gets banned how can we have fun lmao at his lame topics hes the class clown of this site we all lol at him not with him we need him for the state of humanity let this guy stay it would be boring with out all the lame topics the bad grammer we need him as he beleive we keep our caws kidknapped under lock & key leavin them nuthin tae eat but bread & water

F@CK THE HATERZ IM AN INNOVATOR

[quote name='blackboy97' post='5919732' date='Apr 4 2009, 07:06 PM']Yes im a cop!!!!i have the right to close down Caws.ws for good.[/quote]
Lmao. I love this new generations imaginations. Watch out for blackboy, the cowboy! Cause Im an Indian.

You as internet hardass = fail.

Go back to spongebob, and hannah montana fool.

Archived