Fists of Fury: ---,---,---
Quick Grapple Lv1: Shoulder Thrust 2
Quick Grapple Lv2: Knee Strike 2
Grapple Moves Lv1: Reverse Atomic Drop 2,Jawbreaker 1,Position Change
Grapple Moves Lv2: Sambo Suplex 2,Headbutt 4,Position Change
Strong Grapple Lv1: Shoulder Thrust 1,Pulling Piledriver
Strong Grapple Lv2: Belly to Belly Suplex,Fame Asser 1
Strong Grapple Lv3: Twist of Fate 1,Batista Bomb
Grapple from Behind: Backbreaker 6,Sleeper Hold,Back Suplex 3,Russian Leg Sweep 2

[b]Ground[/b]
Strike Attacks: Elbow Drop 2,Double Axe Handle Drop
Grapple Moves: Mounted Punch,Elbow Drop 11 / Back Suplex 4,Figure 4 Leglock

[b]Corner[/b]
Running Strikes: Clothesline 3
Grapple Moves: Twist of Fate 2

[b]Rope[/b]
Groggy Against Ropes: Back Body Drop
Irish Whip Rebound: Back Body Drop

[b]Diving[/b]
Diving Attack vs. Standing Opp.: Diving Clothesline (x2)
Diving Attack vs. Downed Opp.: Air Africa (x2)

[b]Running[/b]
Running Strikes: Clothesline 7,Shoulder Block 1
Grapple Moves: Neckbreaker 7
Grapple from Behind: One Hand Bulldog
Ground Strikes: Elbow Drop 4

[b]Chain Struggle[/b]
Power Comparison: Scoop Slam 1
Lock Up: Headlock 1
Head Lock: Small Package
Front Neck Lock: ---
Side Arm Bar: Arm Wrench 1
Hammer Lock: ---
Go Behind: ---
Standing Arm Bar: ---
Sitting Sleeper Hold: ---
Ground Head Lock: ---
Ground Neck Lock: ---
Ground Arm Lock: ---
Ground Take a Back: ---
Ground Take a Leg: ---
Running: Headscissor Takedown

[b]Special[/b]
Taunts: ---,---,---,---
Finishers: Twist of Fate (Alt. Stunner 2)

the Twist of fate doesn't fit for DDP because I believe the one you mention is that of Jeff Hardy which if memory serves me correctly without turning my game on takes place in the corner from the top turnbuckle so If i were you this is what i would do:

take the game LOW and assuming you have svr09 Import Randy orton from svr09 since the RKO finisher is the exact same Diamond Cutter like finisher DDP uses as signature move and I think the preset Stalking before it gets unleashed only makes the version that much sicker.

[quote name='Stacysmikeyboy&hearts' post='5911116' date='Apr 2 2009, 12:04 PM']the Twist of fate doesn't fit for DDP because I believe the one you mention is that of Jeff Hardy which if memory serves me correctly without turning my game on takes place in the corner from the top turnbuckle so If i were you this is what i would do:

take the game LOW and assuming you have svr09 Import Randy orton from svr09 since the RKO finisher is the exact same Diamond Cutter like finisher DDP uses as signature move and I think the preset Stalking before it gets unleashed only makes the version that much sicker.[/quote]
DDP did a Cutter Diamond Cutter and it's the only one in the game it fits fine trust me it's almost exactly like the Super RKO it just starts with a Front Facelock. BTW I bet you didn't know that DDP actually did a Twist of Fate back in 2000/2001 on one of the NBTs.

Also I have no control over what moves are in the game I just gave him a replacement for his move which is an actual variation that he used in WCW. If I have to find the match again which I'm sure it's on my hard drive somewhere I'll clip it and post it on youtube for you.

[b]Please don't start picking at my movesets because the lack of moves LOWM has given us. I'm only trying to use what I can to make good sets man.[/b]

^ who is picking you post a move set and somebody merely makes a suggestion on how to improve it. Last i checked it would make sence that people would wish to have the closest move set collection possible correct? which is why I suggested to import Randy orton from svr09 since then the RKO move becomes made available in create a move set for CAL's that's all. Nobody is saying the current list is bad by any means because it's more accurate then any other out there except for the finisher that's all. And yesh he used the twist of fate like once but everybody knows that the RKO finisher is what people will knock you for not having because that's how this site works. personally I think you made quite an impressive list.

I didn't add the RKO because of the Viper taunt it has it doesn't fit DDP. I really don't care what people think and if they want to add an RKO they can but I'm not gonna put it as an alternative b/c it just doesn't fit even if the ending after the taunt is a decent animation for a Cutter.

anyway these chain struggle finisher blow and I'm not even ending matches with them. I'm using the ToF 1 in Lv3 to win matches.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived