Macho Man Randy Savage

EvolutionIV

Macho Man Randy Savage by [b]EvolutionIV[/b]

[b]Standing[/b]
Strike Attacks: Double Sledge Hammer,Snap Jab 1 (x2)
Fists of Fury: 4 Combo 01 Punch,---,---
Quick Grapple Lv1: Headlock Punch 2
Quick Grapple Lv2: Eye Rake 2
Grapple Moves Lv1: Bionic Elbow,Suplex 2,Position Change
Grapple Moves Lv2: Jawbreaker 1,Gutwrench Suplex 2,Position Change
Strong Grapple Lv1: Fury Punch,Scoop Slam 4
Strong Grapple Lv2: Low Blow,Small Package
Strong Grapple Lv3: Back to Belly Piledriver,Texas Jab (Alt. Rowdy Strike)
Grapple from Behind: Atomic Drop 2,Sleeper Hold,Back Suplex 3,School Boy Roll Up

[b]Ground[/b]
Strike Attacks: Elbow Drop 2,Double Axe Handle Drop
Grapple Moves: Old Glory,Elbow Drop 13 / Kick to Face (x2)

[b]Corner[/b]
Running Strikes: Clothesline 3
Grapple Moves: Shoulder Block 2 (Alt. Snake Eyes)

[b]Rope[/b]
Groggy Against Ropes: Back Body Drop
Irish Whip Rebound: Back Body Drop

[b]Diving[/b]
Diving Attack vs. Standing Opp.: Diving Axe Handle,Diving Crossbody 1
Diving Attack vs. Downed Opp.: Diving Elbow Drop 1,Diving Elbow Drop 3

[b]Running[/b]
Running Strikes: Elbow Attack,Jumping Knee Attack (Alt. Clothesline 7)
Grapple Moves: School Boy
Grapple from Behind: One Hand Bulldog
Ground Strikes: Elbow Drop 4

[b]Chain Struggle[/b]
Power Comparison: ---
Lock Up: Eye Rake 1
Head Lock: Headlock Punch 1
Front Neck Lock: ---
Side Arm Bar: ---
Hammer Lock: ---
Go Behind: ---
Standing Arm Bar: ---
Sitting Sleeper Hold: ---
Ground Head Lock: ---
Ground Neck Lock: ---
Ground Arm Lock: ---
Ground Take a Back: ---
Ground Take a Leg: Kick to Face
Running: School Boy

[b]Special[/b]
Taunts: ---,---,---,--- (Any Suggestions?)
Finishers: Superfly (Up to you really)

For his finisher you can use DDT4 because I like giving the cals something generic instead of something that would look silly like sweet chin music where he kips up etc. Also that DDT4 has texas jabs in it.

For taunts you can use the scott steiner raise one arm taunt I think its Taunt 4 (not sure), that looks good and also Iron Sheik 3 looks good.

Evolution, I wanna say thanks for this moveset, it really works with Savage and your work is appreciated.

I did see this moveset over at Legends Kingdom first, and I also see your post about how no-one posts to say thanks. So, thanks a bundle and please carry on. :D

This is actually pretty similar to mine. This is what I had.

[quote]Standing
Strike Attacks: Snap Jab 1, Punch to Head 2, Elbow Smash 1
Fists of Fury: 4 Combo 03 Punch, 3 Combo 42 Punch, 3 Combo 37 Punch
Quick Grapple Lv1: Shoulder Thrust 2
Quick Grapple Lv2: Back Elbow
Grapple Moves Lv1: Scoop Slam 1, Backbreaker 1, Position Change
Grapple Moves Lv2: Belly to Belly Suplex, Suplex 5, Position Change
Strong Grapple Lv1: Armlock Scoop Slam, Back Suplex 1
Strong Grapple Lv2: Powerslam 2, Knee Facebuster 2
Strong Grapple Lv3: Piledriver 3, Scoop Slam 3
Grapple from Behind: Atomic Drop 2, Back Suplex 3, Facecrusher 1, Belly to Back Suplex

Ground
Strike Attacks: Elbow Drop 2, Double Axe Handle Drop
Grapple Moves: Elbow Drop 6, Armbar 3, Leg Breaker, Back Suplex 4

Corner
Running Strikes: Turnbuckle Body Attack
Grapple Moves: Diving CrossBody 2

Rope
Groggy Against Ropes: Clothesline 11
Irish Whip Rebound: Back Body Drop

Diving
Diving Attack vs. Standing Opp.: Diving Axe Handle, Diving Crossbody 1
Diving Attack vs. Downed Opp.: Diving Elbow Drop 3, Diving Elbow Drop 1

Running
Running Strikes: Elbow Attack, Jumping Knee Attack
Grapple Moves: Neckbreaker 7
Grapple from Behind: One Hand Bulldog
Ground Strikes: Elbow Drop 4

Chain Struggle
Power Comparison: Powerslam 2
Lock Up: Scoop Slam 5
Head Lock: Piledriver 1
Front Neck Lock: Suplex Slam
Side Arm Bar: Suplex 5
Hammer Lock: German Suplex
Go Behind: Belly to Back Suplex
Standing Arm Bar: Full Nelson
Sitting Sleeper Hold: Elbow Drop 10
Ground Head Lock: Big Splash 4
Ground Neck Lock: Running Neck Twist 2
Ground Arm Lock: Armbreaker 1
Ground Take a Back: Back Suplex 4
Ground Take a Leg: Leg Strech 1
Running: Headscissor Takedown

Special
Taunts: I have Taunt 4, Taunt 22, Taunt 15, Taunt 10, Taunt 5 here, but only Taunt 22 and Taunt 5 seem to fit well.
Finishers: Diving Clothesline (Wham Bam Thank You Ma'am! works too)[/quote]

Either some of them worked, or I forgot to change some of them. :P Besides, it's not like there's not much to change from some of the defaults anyway (e.g. Running Grapple), and it's not like you still have DEFAULT moves in your list either (Low Blow on Strong Grapple Lv2 is default IIRC)

System Error your move list doesnt look right though. Wheres the bionic elbow? Macho Man always did that.

And did he ever even do a headscissor takedown? that sounds like something Rey Mysterio would do.

Also you havnt got a gutwrench suplex or old glory. And you have given him too many powerhouse moves.

[quote name='System Error' post='5939648' date='Apr 9 2009, 03:08 AM']Either some of them worked, or I forgot to change some of them. :P Besides, it's not like there's not much to change from some of the defaults anyway (e.g. Running Grapple), and it's not like you still have DEFAULT moves in your list either (Low Blow on Strong Grapple Lv2 is default IIRC)[/quote]
Low Blow is all you can pick out of that set? Serisouly you're pathetic..

I don't know who you are, but you're obviously trying to get on my nerves which isn't going to happen. So just keep putting out your 5% effort movesets and I'll put out my ACCURATE sets.

[b]to scarface[/b]
He doesn't have any of those moves and other moves Savage did because this guy doesn't take the time to sit down and watch matches to build accurate movesets.

There are only two things obvious here. 1: My knowledge of movesets extends only to commonly used moves on Wikipedia (I won't deny that I could put more effort in), and 2: You're paranoid about trolls. I was just posting my ameteurly made moveset, that's all - I never admitted to it being more accurate or better. You're the one who chose to get hostile. And if I were a troll, I'd say I succeeded. Your words say no, but the wording says yes. :D So in summary, relax.

You've succeeded at nothing you internet nerd .. wtf is a troll? I know what an actual troll is, but what is it in your message board language? Why would I worry about trolls if I don't even know what one is. You've had this account for about 5 months and you've made only four posts? All which of them being yesterday/today .. you obviously have another name on this board and don't bother to post under it.

...you're kidding? I'd think pretty much anyone who uses message boards knows what trolling and trolls are. Well, whatever, okay: a troll is someone who aims to piss others off on the internet. Someone who tries to get others to insult them, or posts to annoy, basically. Why they do it, they have various reasons, ranging from hatred, to joking, to their own amusement. Some even do it unintentionally, like how I'm doing now with you.

And this is my actual account. It's just that I go to a lot of different message boards, so I can't always be arsed to post on every single one I go to. I originally registered here to submit some SvR CAWs, which I never actually did end up doing. I just decided to post here a few days ago out of boredom. Besides, postcount really means nothing. You can make 1000 idiotic posts and you'd still be an idiot; a bignumber doesn't mean you're better than someone who made 10 high-quality intelligent posts. Not that I'm saying you're an idiot. >_> Maybe a bit of an ego (though arguably justified due to your level of knowledge), but that's it. I mean, you could've at least gave constructive critism to me like scarface82. Instead, you called a 35-45% effort a 5% one. IMO, 5% isn't trying. I at least tried, and isn't that what counts?

Seriously, stop being such a dick. He didn't really DO anything except post his own and even when you came at him like an over-protective asshole about how you put more work into it (seriously? it's a *censored*ing moveset on a wrestling video game). Edgy much?

really? good for you..

sometimes people like you should just keep your opinions to yourself..

because for one thing if you knew anything about how message boards work you would know it's not a polite thing to post your work in someone else's thread. I laughed when he posted that though as it's a mockery and what was even funnier is the fact that he said they looked similar LMFAO.

[b]Anyway if you don't have anything to say about the moveset please stop posting in this thread as you're just adding to the trash posts in this thread. Thank You..[/b]

Archived