Demolition

Paulo1986

Nobody probably does atm and if they do it's most likely not accurate. I'm working on them though it's just a little hard making them as you sit there and watch about 5 of the same matches you just watched but with different opponents and when they don't do anything different it slows the progression of the moveset.

[quote name='Night Garden' post='5896965' date='Mar 29 2009, 12:48 PM']Try these

Clothesline
Repeated double axe handle blows to a grounded opponent
Scoop slam
Throat first flapjack onto the top rope[/quote]
You can't do half of those moves in the game. I had to take a break from watching their stuff because they literally did that Stand Double Axe like 20 times a match.

[quote name='Paulo1986' post='5897309' date='Mar 29 2009, 02:08 PM']Thanks for the replies, I'm struggling to find particular moves that just stand out to be honest[/quote]
I don't know if they'll be 100% complete movesets but I should be posting mine sometime tomorrow I want to at least watch 5 to 10 more matches to have as less gaps as possible. But hey somethings better than nothing right?

[quote name='EvolutionIV' post='5897084' date='Mar 29 2009, 09:12 PM'][quote name='Night Garden' post='5896965' date='Mar 29 2009, 12:48 PM']Try these

Clothesline
Scoop slam
You can't do half of those moves in the game. [b]I had to take a break from watching their stuff because they literally did that Stand Double Axe like 20 times a match.[/b]
[/quote]

:lol: I loved that! Demolition destroying jobbers was one of the most entertaining parts of watching the WWF back in the day, they'd just lay that double axe handle in repeatedley while their opponnent(s) try to get up and don't stop until they're down and stay down.

But yeah pretty much every Demolition match was those double axe handles, big body slams, headlocks, rear chinlocks, stomping and......yeah! that's about it!

I heard that their double team backbreaker and elbow drop combo wasn't in the game, is that true?

[quote name='CaptainHowdy187' post='5898176' date='Mar 29 2009, 06:08 PM']I heard that their double team backbreaker and elbow drop combo wasn't in the game, is that true?[/quote]
I have no idea you can't pick tag team moves.

[quote name='Night Garden' post='5896965' date='Mar 29 2009, 01:48 PM']Try these

Clothesline
Scoop slam

I've got a bonus move for you. I haven't seen the match in a long time but I remember one of them did a Russian Leg Sweep during their match against the Hart Foundation at Summerslam '90.

[quote name='cubfan75' post='5909461' date='Apr 1 2009, 07:29 PM'][quote name='Night Garden' post='5896965' date='Mar 29 2009, 01:48 PM']Try these

Clothesline
Scoop slam

I've got a bonus move for you. I haven't seen the match in a long time but I remember one of them did a Russian Leg Sweep during their match against the Hart Foundation at Summerslam '90.
[/quote]
I'll have to look into that as that sounds interesting.

Archived