Legends of Wrestlemania 2

Broodman

I know this is kinda early to talk about, but I put it up here anyways. What do you guys want in the possible LoW 2? Here are my ideas;

TLC Match

Eddie Guerrero

How about (still starting,) being on top of the HIAC, but showing it in the persons entrance, instead of them just going into the ring and miraculusly appear at the top of the cell.

Wrestlemania 2000

A sort of Season Mode, like using a created charecter and going through different legends; Like starting a rivalry betwen (created charecter) and Undertaker.

What do you think?

IMO, the next one should be from WM 16-25...but it should feature a similar import feature as LoWM does with SvR2009, except this time for connectivity between LoWM 1 and 2. So you could add all of the legends from LoWM 1. It may be hard to have a lot of the guys from 16-25 due to contracts with different companies, and backstage politics, etc...but they could probably still get a good number of them.

They could have Eddie Guerrero, The Rock, Austin, Edge, Christian, The Hardyz, RVD, Masked Kane, ABA Taker, HHH, and all of those familiar faces. All in the appropriate attires for that era. Perhaps Angle would be back in WWE by then, or just retired in general, and they could talk him into doing it. Benoit is a tough situation, but it would be great if they could get him in there. Goldberg would be possible. Lesnar works for UFC, but he may be able to be talked into/negotiated with to appear in the game. A lot of those guys aren't exactly legends...but then again, neither were a bunch of the guys who appear in the first game...not legends of Wrestlemania, anyway. Perhaps legends in general.

Point being, it would be nice to see the next game feature some more "modern legends".

[center][size=1][font="Arial Narrow"][list][b]Roster:[/b]
[*]Guys that were left out this year, Razor Ramon, Randy Savage, Ricky Steamboat, etc,
[*]And guys from after Wrestlemania 15, John Cena, Hardys, E&C, etc,
[/list]
[list][b]Arenas:[/b]
[*]Wrestlemania 10-24
[*]2 Royal Rumble Arenas (Just So You Have A Bit Of Selection.)
[*]Raw Is War Arena.
[*]Early 'Smackdown!' Arena.
[/list]
[list][b]Story Mode:[/b]
[*]Something like Road To Wrestlemania from '09 with more characters would be awesome.
[/list]
[list][b]Match Types:[/b]
[*]Singles Match
[*]Submission Match (Including Normal Submission and Ultimate Submission)
[*]Handicap Match
[*]Ironman Match
[*]Triple Threat Match
[*]Fatal Four Way
[*]Hell In A Cell Match
[*]Ladder Match
[*]Steel Cage Match
[*]Tag Team Match (Including Normal Tag and Elimination Tag)
[*]6 Man Tag Match
[*]Tables, Ladders and Chairs Match
[*]Royal Rumble Match
[*]4 and 6 Man Battle Royal
[*]Street Fight
[/list]
[list][b]Import:[/b]
[*]You should actually be able to import Downloadable Content.
[/list][/font][/size][/center]

[quote name='.Destiny' post='5893863' date='Mar 28 2009, 07:55 PM'][center][size=1][font="Arial Narrow"][list][b]Roster:[/b]
[*]Guys that were left out this year, Razor Ramon, Randy Savage, Ricky Steamboat, etc,
[*]And guys from after Wrestlemania 15, Hardys, E&C, etc,
[/list]
[list][b]Arenas:[/b]
[*]Wrestlemania 10-24
[*]2 Royal Rumble Arenas (Just So You Have A Bit Of Selection.)
[*]Raw Is War Arena.
[*]Early 'Smackdown!' Arena.
[/list]
[list][b]Story Mode:[/b]
[*]Something like Road To Wrestlemania from '09 with more characters would be awesome.
[/list]
[list][b]Match Types:[/b]
[*]Singles Match
[*]Submission Match (Including Normal Submission and Ultimate Submission)
[*]Handicap Match
[*]Ironman Match
[*]Triple Threat Match
[*]Fatal Four Way
[*]Hell In A Cell Match
[*]Ladder Match
[*]Steel Cage Match
[*]Tag Team Match (Including Normal Tag and Elimination Tag)
[*]6 Man Tag Match
[*]Tables, Ladders and Chairs Match
[*]Royal Rumble Match
[*]4 and 6 Man Battle Royal
[*]Street Fight
[/list]
[list][b]Import:[/b]
[*]You should actually be able to import Downloadable Content.
[/list][/font][/size][/center][/quote]

Fixed if you want Cena in just import him cause he isn't a legend of Wrestlemania or deserves to be in the game so early that why they made the import option my guess is he should be in like the 3rd or 4th one we should be worried about getting other wrestlers they left out while going up a [u]couple[/u] wrestlemanias like up to X7 Or X8

these sugestions are really good but i saw in like 7 or 8 months make a D|Lc PACK FOR EX. 2800 MSPoints with all that like WM 16-25, newer roster, new match types

this would be a better ideo rather then a new game

my suggestions:

-chain finisher - good idea, but let us make our own chain finisher
-control - the shoulders button aren't utilize at all during match, so let make use of that
-chain wrestling - more position
-A.I. - i like them better then SvR right now, but they still need lotsa work.

things that need to be fixed "IMO" and yes i think it should still be for the old school fans

1- they need to get rid of all the stuff in the caw mode thats in the SVR caw mode and add ALL new stuff from the golden era, because if you want to you can go to the svr caw mode and go back and forth for the attire that way, so its like haveing two caw modes in one.

2- IMO i understand they wanted to do this old school "bless there hearts" but i would have much more liked a SVR in game system, i hate how the finisher moves look, i dont like how the camera spins all around and i hate how little the move list is in this game and were is the ref.

3- they really need to fix little things like Taker not haveing his coat or tie for his intro, i hate how they gave us his new theme and tron i think thats weak. also i dont care for how LOD are called down as the road warriors but are in there LOD attire, just little things like that.

4- the caw mode needs side work done, I love how we got giant gonzales attie in the game but you can only make him 6,10 - 7 foot tall i hate that, i also think that they can add a little more names to the game if there is a part 2..

5- I did not like at all how there is only 2 intros for your caws, i was hopeing to have diesels intro, gonzales, macho mans intro ect ect..

6- they need to add the ladys of the past for a part 2 IE Alundra Blaze, Bull Nakano,Bertha Faye,Aja Kong,Sunny,Sable,Marlena,Ryan Shamrock,Fabulous Moolah,Wendi Richter,Leilani Kai,Sherri Martel,Miss Elizabeth hell even lita and trish for the end of the attitude era

7- last one i can think of is i love the roster on it but it could have ben so much more bigger, and i think to give people another slot for attire is a good idea, like taker in the gray attitre and on another slot taker in the Crop min attire, so we can get two diffrent move sets intro and themes and tros for them.. and mirror matchs like how they had taker vs taker..

but thats would i would love to see in a part 2 if they do make one, other then that this is my all time fav wrestling video game i have ever played

[quote]2- IMO i understand they wanted to do this old school "bless there hearts" but i would have much more liked a SVR in game system, i hate how the finisher moves look, i dont like how the camera spins all around and i hate how little the move list is in this game and were is the ref.

5- I did not like at all how there is only 2 intros for your caws, i was hopeing to have diesels intro, gonzales, macho mans intro ect ect..[/quote]

i don't mean to pick at your points, but i LOVE the fact that there's no ref, i dont' think it add much to the match, in fact i hated the ref in SvR.

and what do you mean there's only 2 intros for your caws??? there's advance creation mode where you can like make your "own" intro

Somebody here said that they want the sequel game to have wrestlers from Wrestlemania's 16-25. I think thats hilarious. If they did that, then whats the point of making a sequel when half the roster will be SvR guys. Thats what SvR is for.

Theres so much more things they could add from the 'golden era' in a sequel that they have not put in this game. Its a never ending amount of things that happened in that era. Do people here even know there history.

Is their any proof that LOWM 2 will be made? If anything the first game should of been the first 10 arenas followed by 2 featuring manias 11 to 20 but exempting the current ones that are already in.

But wont it be the same game as it ll have the sameish roster and the same arenas.

Ideas for a sequel? How about a Summerslam Arena or a Survivor series one .

How about a King of the Ring Arena with a Tournament Mode where we can create our own KOTR.

If they do in fact make a sequel to this game, they need to create a way to have your wrestler be able to "hop" over a downed opponent, much like you were able to do in the much older THQ/AKI wrestling games. In this game, by the time you're ready to attack someone from the top turnbuckle, they're almost ready to stand up by the time you've walked around their body just to reach the closest turnbuckle to them.

Also... more layers for creation are needed in the PS3 version, as 32 of them aren't enough most of the time... I have no idea if it's a console limitation, but if it can be increased, that sure would be awesome!!

[quote name='Broodman' post='5893804' date='Mar 29 2009, 02:35 AM']I know this is kinda early to talk about, but I put it up here anyways. What do you guys want in the possible LoW 2? Here are my ideas;

TLC Match

Eddie Guerrero

How about (still starting,) being on top of the HIAC, but showing it in the persons entrance, instead of them just going into the ring and miraculusly appear at the top of the cell.

Wrestlemania 2000

A sort of Season Mode, like using a created charecter and going through different legends; Like starting a rivalry betwen (created charecter) and Undertaker.

What do you think?[/quote]
What i would like to see in, if there is going to be a Legends Of Wrestlemania 2 only needs 2 words = OWEN HART.

The only 2 things I find LOW is missing really bad is a lack of moves and I think for the sequel the ability to take your chain finish and seperate it with each chain motion. Like rather than 3 moves in a row automaticly for your CAL make it say I can do a stinger splash then a deathdrop then into the deathlock. I also think a nice add on would of course of been the jackets and such and the option to make it so the Legends can wear them but everyone wants that. I think this game has a ton of potential if a series was made for it. Having the ability to create any legend with proper attire I wish is great and finally should of been added. I just hope the little details are added to sequels if THQ does decide to do one cause it has the ability to be great.

anything past wrestlemania 15 would be a waste. these games are meant to be for old school wrestling fans not new school. not to mention there is barely anybody after this era that could even be considered a legend. now with that being said i think this game would be more suited for dlc then a sequel. here are some realistic dlc packs i thought of.

[b][u]dlc Pack 1[/u][/b]
Ricky Steamboat
Randy Savage
Crush
Marty Jannetty
The Model

[b][u]dlc Pack 2[/u][/b]
Sid
El Matador
Razor Ramon
Tatanka
Lex Luger

[b][u]dlc Pack 3[/u][/b]
Jerry Sags
Brian Knobbs
Earthquake
Typhoon
I.R.S.

[b][u]dlc Pack 4[/u][/b]
Bret Alt
Bulldog Alt
Jake Alt
Rude Alt
HBK Alt
Warrior Alt

[quote name='The Fallen Angel' post='5897216' date='Mar 29 2009, 04:45 PM']anything past wrestlemania 15 would be a waste. these games are meant to be for old school wrestling fans not new school. not to mention there is barely anybody after this era that could even be considered a legend. now with that being said i think this game would be more suited for dlc then a sequel. here are some realistic dlc packs i thought of.

[b][u]dlc Pack 1[/u][/b]
Ricky Steamboat
Randy Savage
Crush
Marty Jannetty
The Model

[b][u]dlc Pack 2[/u][/b]
Sid
El Matador
Razor Ramon
Tatanka
Lex Luger

[b][u]dlc Pack 3[/u][/b]
Jerry Sags
Brian Knobbs
Earthquake
Typhoon
I.R.S.

[b][u]dlc Pack 4[/u][/b]
Bret Alt
Bulldog Alt
Jake Alt
Rude Alt
HBK Alt
Warrior Alt[/quote]
I like the idea of the DLC packs and would buy them but if this becomes a series (I hope it does) would THQ want to hold these back for sequels? and instead of importing SvR allow all the LoW guys to be in every game.

In my opinion there are too much stuff to set WM 13-25 for the next LOW (I REALLY hope there will be the next game).
Golden era its not complete and after complete that they should move to new generation era, then attitude, then WM2k, then Invasion...

LOW its just the 1st game of a series and what a great game to be the 1st one!!!

• 3 weeks later...
[quote name='The Fallen Angel' post='5897216' date='Mar 29 2009, 12:45 PM']anything past wrestlemania 15 would be a waste. these games are meant to be for old school wrestling fans not new school. not to mention there is barely anybody after this era that could even be considered a legend. now with that being said i think this game would be more suited for dlc then a sequel. here are some realistic dlc packs i thought of.

[b][u]dlc Pack 1[/u][/b]
Ricky Steamboat
Randy Savage
Crush
Marty Jannetty
The Model

[b][u]dlc Pack 2[/u][/b]
Sid
El Matador
Razor Ramon
Tatanka
Lex Luger

[b][u]dlc Pack 3[/u][/b]
Jerry Sags
Brian Knobbs
Earthquake
Typhoon
I.R.S.

[b][u]dlc Pack 4[/u][/b]
Bret Alt
Bulldog Alt
Jake Alt
Rude Alt
HBK Alt
Warrior Alt[/quote]

You forgot Dynamite Kid to complete the British Bulldog's,
Hurcules, Demolition Ax & Smash, George "The Animal" Steel,
Haku, The Bushwackers (their entrance has been in sevral SVR games).
Also an Alt. for Brutus Beefcake, Iron Sheif, Dusty Roads, Honky Tonk.

[quote name='Ultimo G' post='5893842' date='Mar 29 2009, 02:48 AM']IMO, the next one should be from WM 16-25...but it should feature a similar import feature as LoWM does with SvR2009, except this time for connectivity between LoWM 1 and 2. So you could add all of the legends from LoWM 1. It may be hard to have a lot of the guys from 16-25 due to contracts with different companies, and backstage politics, etc...but they could probably still get a good number of them.

They could have Eddie Guerrero, The Rock, Austin, Edge, Christian, The Hardyz, RVD, Masked Kane, ABA Taker, HHH, and all of those familiar faces. All in the appropriate attires for that era. Perhaps Angle would be back in WWE by then, or just retired in general, and they could talk him into doing it. Benoit is a tough situation, but it would be great if they could get him in there. Goldberg would be possible. Lesnar works for UFC, but he may be able to be talked into/negotiated with to appear in the game. A lot of those guys aren't exactly legends...but then again, neither were a bunch of the guys who appear in the first game...not legends of Wrestlemania, anyway. Perhaps legends in general.

Point being, it would be nice to see the next game feature some more "modern legends".[/quote]
it might be tough with brock because of the lawsuit but he may be over it.

Archived