"Mr. Wrestlemania" The Heartbreak Kid Shawn Michaels

Stacysmikeyboy&hearts

[img]http://i41.tinypic.com/2e3wqj7.jpg[/img]

updated.

it's a real let down because they mixed HBK's accesseries and they don't match up.

Black tights with red hearts

The classic jacket/ chains

then they ruin it by giving us the wristbands he wore during the iron man match. I was going to do the white and gold tights to match that wristband but you can't color edit the tights to match up like they should.

dont change the skin tone, its fine!

If I were you mikey Id leave the face morphing for now, or copy him, just so you cant spoil it like you've done in the past with other CAWS ;)

[quote name='R0B' post='5895080' date='Mar 29 2009, 05:24 AM']dont change the skin tone, its fine!

If I were you mikey Id leave the face morphing for now, or copy him, just so you cant spoil it like you've done in the past with other CAWS ;)[/quote]

I'm not changing the face skin because tone 3 is the Better tone and as far as spoiling things go That's a joke and exactly what I'm talking about about the Lack of Respect this board has been known for and it's a direct result for exactly why this board hasn't been getting anything that I have finialized elsewhere.

well Im not saying you spoil your caws, you just sometimes have it really good and then listen to bad advice and make it worse, thats all, thats why I said to copy it so you'll always have that exact version, Im not trying to be disrespectful man, let me make it clear.

truce? ;)

[quote name='R0B' post='5895080' date='Mar 29 2009, 10:24 AM']dont change the skin tone, its fine!

If I were you mikey Id leave the face morphing for now, or copy him, just so you cant spoil it like you've done in the past with other CAWS ;)[/quote]

Wow. What a douche.

I like where this one is going, tbh. I know you said you were done with the face, but it still seems a little bit too rounded/squashed. Seems like the jaw should be longer or the cheeks should be taken in.

[quote name='Ollie The Magic Bum' post='5899001' date='Mar 30 2009, 05:45 AM'][quote name='R0B' post='5895080' date='Mar 29 2009, 10:24 AM']dont change the skin tone, its fine!

[b]Wow. What a douche.[/b]

I like where this one is going, tbh. I know you said you were done with the face, but it still seems a little bit too rounded/squashed. Seems like the jaw should be longer or the cheeks should be taken in.
[/quote]
*tuts* people like you make me laugh
you obviously have no idea what you are talking about
if you did then you'd keep your mouth shut
I offer mikey some good advice to copy the CAW so that he'll have that version, as that ones very hard to improve on, and just incase he went the other way and made it worse he'd still have the good one :cool:

OT
update looks good mikey, as you said, you should just leave the face as it is, as you got it real good ;)
you gonna do an attire?

[quote name='R0B' post='5899714' date='Mar 30 2009, 03:15 PM'][quote name='Ollie The Magic Bum' post='5899001' date='Mar 30 2009, 05:45 AM'][quote name='R0B' post='5895080' date='Mar 29 2009, 10:24 AM']dont change the skin tone, its fine!

[b]Wow. What a douche.[/b]

[/quote]
*tuts* people like you make me laugh
you obviously have no idea what you are talking about
if you did then you'd keep your mouth shut
I offer mikey some good advice to copy the CAW so that he'll have that version, as that ones very hard to improve on, and just incase he went the other way and made it worse he'd still have the good one :cool:

OT
update looks good mikey, as you said, you should just leave the face as it is, as you got it real good ;)
you gonna do an attire?
[/quote]

The way you put it as "so you don't spoil it" makes you come off as a giant douchebag. Who are you to say that he wrecked his previous work?

With all due respect Nobody really should be riding Rob seeing as he brought up a good point that a lot of us are guilty of: some say do this do that and we've all been guilty I'm sure at one point of trying to tweak accordingly only to have the update worse then were it was so that said it's cool so can we actually get back to the topic at hand and not finger pointing when was was said was valid and misconstrude.

thankyou ;)
@ollie the magic bum, when I said [i]spoil[/i] his work, I meant sometimes you go down a path when youre making a caw and you cant go back, meaning you could take some bad advice, make it worse and not be able to get it to as good as before, thus spoiling the CAW, I [b]didnt[/b] mean he'd wreck it to a state where it didnt look like HBK at all, just thaught Id make it clear.

sorry for the off topic mikey, I just felt that was needed ;)

all I can say thats on topic is that you've done a great face and I hope the attire matches up to its standards :cool:

well I'll be honest with you. I'm not sure what attire I want to do on this one so I may just do a few attires. I will say I am sort of interested by what I saw you were able to do with your Michaels from wm 12. I have to browse through the game sometime tonight or tomorrow and see if I can copy an attire I did a few yrs back and all.

Archived