WWE Legends Of SVR2006

Benaholic

[CENTER][img]http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/4455/logodkj.jpg[/img][/CENTER]

To celebrate the release of the 'WWE Legends Of WrestleMania' video game that hits stores this week, I will be holding a special Sim-ed PPV using arguably the best SmackDown game of all time, WWE Smackdown Vs. Raw 2006. All matches will be rematches from WrestleMania's 1 - 24. The game sliders, & options, etc will be set to give the most realistic/best match possible.

In order to do this PPV though, I need votes from you - the people of GamingRing, XWT & Caws.ws - so please PM them to me (you can post them in the thread, but I'll only count ones I receive via PM). This'll basically run just like a Taboo Tuesday or Cyber Sunday PPV, where I'll just lay out the basis & let the votes make the matches. Once the voting has closed, & will then collect the results, do the required sims, record them, & then upload them for y'all to enjoy. So come on guys, get voting!

[CENTER][u]Match 1[/u]
Bret Hart Vs. "The British Bulldog" Davey Boy Smith

[b]Originally:[/b]
When - WrestleMania III
Where - Pontiac Silverdome
Original Match - The Hart Foundation (Bret Hart & Jim Neidhart) & Danny Davis w/ Jimmy Hart Vs. The British Bulldogs (Davey Boy Smith and The Dynamite Kid) and Tito Santana - Six-Man Tag Team Match
Winners - The Hart Foundation & Danny Davis

[b]Vote:[/b]
Option 1 - Relive/Rewrite - Singles Match (due to restrictions, eg Dynamite Kid not being in the game, nor do I have a CAW of him)
Option 2 - Redefine - 30 Minute Ultimate Submission Match
Option 3 - Redefine - First Blood

-----

[u]Match 2[/u]
Jake "The Snake" Roberts Vs. Undertaker

When - WrestleMania VIII
Where - Hoosier Dome
Original Match - Undertaker w/ Paul Bearer Vs. Jake "The Snake" Roberts - Singles Match
Winner - Undertaker

Option 1 - Relieve/Rewrite - Singles Match
Option 2 - Redefine - Parking Lot Brawl
Option 3 - Redefine - Buried Alive Match

-----

[u]Match 3[/u]
'Legends Of The Future' Match - Six Man Battle Royal

The 6 superstars, from the following list, with the most votes will be in the match:

Eligible Superstars:
Batista
Booker T
Chavo Guerrero
Chris Benoit
Chris Jericho
Christian
Eddie Guerrero
Edge
John "Bradshaw" Layfield
John Cena
Kane
Kurt Angle
Randy Orton
Rey Mysterio
Shelton Benjamin
William Regal
Johnny Nitro
Jeff Hardy
Matt Hardy
CM Punk
Taz
Sabu

-----

[u]Match 4[/u]
Shawn Michaels Vs. Ric Flair

[b]Originally[/b]
When - WrestleMania XXIV
Where - Citrus Bowl
Original Match - "[Ric Flair] Career Threatening Match" - Ric Flair Vs. Shawn Michaels - Singles Match
Winner - Shawn Michaels

Option 1 - Relive/Rewrite - Singles Match
Option 2 - Redefine - Steel Cage
Option 3 - Redefine - Last Man Standing

-----

[u]Match 5[/u]
Triple H Vs. Big Show Vs. The Rock Vs. Mankind

When - WrestleMania 2000
Where - Arrowhead Pond
Original Match - WWF Championship Match - Triple H © w/ Stephanie McMahon) Vs. The Rock w/ Vince McMahon Vs. Mick Foley w/ Linda McMahon Vs. The Big Show w/ Shane McMahon - Fatal Four Way Elimination Match
Winner - Triple H

Option 1 - Relive/Rewrite - 4-Man Battle Royal
Option 2 - Redefine - Fatal Four Way TLC Match
Option 3 - Redefine - "Street Fight Rules (no DQ or Count Out)" Tag Team Match - Triple H & Mankind Vs. Big Show & The Rock

-----

[u]Match 6[/u]
Hulk Hogan Vs. Ultimate Warrior

When - WrestleMania VI
Where - SkyDome
Original Match - WWF Championship & WWF Intercontinental Championship Match - Hulk Hogan Vs. Ultimate Warrior - Singles Match
Winner - Ultimate Warrior

Option 2 - Redefine - Submission Match
Option 3 - Redefine - Table Match

-----

[u]Match 7[/u]
Undertaker Vs. Triple H

When - WrestleMania X-Seven
Where - Houston Astrodome
Original Match - Undertaker Vs. Triple H - Singles Match/Street Fight
Winner - Undertaker

Option 1 - Relive/Rewrite - Singles Match/Street Fight
Option 2 - Redefine - 3 Stages Of Hell (1st = First Blood, 2nd = Submission Match, 3rd = Hell In A Cell)
Option 3 - Redefine - Hell In A Cell

[u]Match 8[/u]
Fan's choice Match

The match with the most votes out of the following list will be the match added to the card:
Triple H Vs. Shawn Michaels Vs. Chris Benoit - WrestleMania XX
Undertaker Vs. Kane - WrestleMania 14 & XX
Kurt Angle Vs. Shawn Michaels - WrestleMania 21
Chris Jericho Vs. Triple H - WrestleMania X-8
"Stone Cold" Steve Austin Vs. Shawn Michaels - WrestleMania XIV
Bret "The Hitman" Hart Vs. "Stone Cold" Steve Austin - WrestleMania 13
Chris Jericho Vs. Kurt Angle Vs. Chris Benoit - WrestleMania 2000

-----

[u]Match 9[/u]
Edge Vs. Mick Foley

When - WrestleMania 22
Where - Allstate Arena
Original Match - Edge w/ Lita Vs. Mick Foley - Hardcore Singles Match
Winner - Edge

Option 1 - Relive/Rewrite - Hardcore Singles Match
Option 2 - Redefine - Singles Match
Option 3 - 15 Minute Ironman Match

-----

[u]Match 10[/u]
Kurt Angle Vs. Eddie Guerrero

When - WrestleMania XX
Where - Madison Square Garden
Original Match - WWE Championship Match - Eddie Guerrero © Vs. Kurt Angle - Singles Match
Winner - Eddie Guerrero

Option 2 - Redefine - Ladder Match
Option 3 - Redefine - 30 Minute Iron Man Match

-----

[u]Match 11[/u]
The Rock Vs. "Stone Cold" Steve Austin

When - WrestleMania XV
Where - First Union Center
Original Match - WWF Championship - The Rock Vs. "Stone Cold" Steve Austin - No DQ Singles Match

Option 1 - Relive/Rewrite - No DQ Singles Match
Option 2 - Redefine - Bar Brawl
Option 3 - Redefine - Last Man Standing

-----

[u]Match 12[/u]
Shawn Michaels Vs. Bret "The Hitman" Hart

When - WrestleMania XII
Where - Arrowhead Pond
Original Match - WWF Championship - Bret "The Hitman" Hart © Vs. Shawn Michaels w/ Jose Lothario - 60 Minute Iron Man Match
Winner - Shawn Michaels

Option 1 - Relive/Rewrite - 60 Minute Iron Man Match
Option 2 - Redefine - 20 Minute Ultimate Submission Match
Option 3 - Redefine - 3 Stages Of Hell (1st = Single, 2nd = Ladder, 3rd = Hell In A Cell)

-----[/CENTER]

So there you have it. As with the style of the earlier WrestleManias/WWF PPVs, I decided to have a huge card though I do have to admit that it moreso a reason of that it was so hard to cut down my list of 40 possible matches (& that's without including any possible matches with the Big Boss Man, I forgot I had him as a CAW, until after I had booked the PPV).

So come on guys, get your votes in ! Voting closes Saturday, March 28 at 11:59pm EST.

Edit: I forgot to say, feel free to post predictions people.

[quote name='The British Bulldog' post='5881322' date='Mar 25 2009, 05:22 AM']Do we PM you with votes or do we vote in this thread?[/quote]

I'm counting the votes that I recieve via PM, however if you want, you may [b]also[/b] post them in the thread. And/or you can post predictions, or whatever.

Thanks for the interest, man. Much appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...
Alright so I've been having quite a few problems with the capping of this, & also the editing - Like first, the audio was delayed a couple secs with some programs I was using, so I had to go back to Movie Maker as for some reason that seems to be the only program I have which will record the audio & video in sync. Some of the other problems I've had are like cropping the video, without a zoom-in effect at the beginning of the video, saving the video as a video file with a reasonable size (for example, for some strange reason I had a 6 min segment of a match (I now know why it didn't render the whole match) render as an avi file at about 1.2GB, & obviously that's just ridiculous). But finally, I now seem to have everything good & shouldn't come across any more problems. However unfortunately I don't see it being up before WrestleMania (I did originally intend to have it up this weekend to tie into the release of LOWM & WrestleMania 25), so it'll probably be up within the next couple days, hopefully sooner. Sorry guys.

• 1 month later...

Archived