'The Brainbuster' Tully Blanchard

Spinebuster_94

This is American Dream's face with a few tweaks of mine. The attire and body morph is completely mine. I needed this guy to team up with Arn. Suggestions/Constructive criticism welcome.

[img]http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm201/jpinel_album/TullyBlanchard.jpg[/img]

Very nice.

Toss in a ring jacket for his entrance and dig up the horseman theme and your ready to go. All we need now is Barry Windham.

:)

I won't have the game until Tuesday, but I can't wait to try my hand at some of these guys. This is the first next gen system wrestling game that I will be getting and it looks like the caw modes have a lot better options for hair/tights etc.

Wow, I gotta find that SummerSlam 1989 tape ASAP and take a look at Tully.

Heh, I definitely am adding him to my CAL list. Arn Anderson needs another Horseman to the team. Wait I can't remember, American Dream can help me out, but was Tully a horseman?

this looks great... Damn, tues., tues., tues.... and I already have Barry made. If you want that Spinebuster, just let me know.

and if it isn't psychosem17.... long time no see. I hope you make the Genius again, as I have a Shane Douglas ready to be turned back into Dean Douglas. Damn, now I wish I hadn't deleted my Beverly Bros...

[quote name='american dream' post='5865942' date='Mar 20 2009, 08:31 PM']this looks great... Damn, tues., tues., tues.... and I already have Barry made. If you want that Spinebuster, just let me know.

and if it isn't psychosem17.... long time no see. I hope you make the Genius again, as I have a Shane Douglas ready to be turned back into Dean Douglas. Damn, now I wish I hadn't deleted my Beverly Bros...[/quote]

Yeah, I think I will give him ago, but I don't know how much time I have to devote to this any more. With a ton of legends already being made that should help. I'm sure I will have a lot of questions as some of the next gen stuff is sort of new to me. I was so excited to be getting 64 layers and custom theme music, but if the caw is anything like I'm hearing I won't have to use very many layers on the attires at all.

I think Mr. #1derful Paul Orndorff is the first one I am going to give a shot at. Gonna have to give him Hogan's entrance music, hehehe...

[quote name='american dream' post='5865942' date='Mar 20 2009, 08:31 PM']I think Mr. #1derful Paul Orndorff is the first one I am going to give a shot at. Gonna have to give him Hogan's entrance music, hehehe...[/quote]

I totally remember that. Like it was yesterday, I can remember watching Saturday Night's Main Event and see Orndorff come out to "Real American" before he faced Hogan in the steelcage.

And to stay on topic, good Tully caw. :)

Archived