a few things

josesaladbar

theres still the wrong belt problem in ladder matches

the fink holds the ropes open for the imported flairs entrance

all tag teams seem to have doomsday device as a finisher, i did it with hogan and beefcake!

iron sheik and volkoffs flag poles look more like heavy iron bars!

hbk gets booed

tag teams cant have managers

there is weight detection [of a sort] in the wrestlemania tour matches

Well, HBK used to get booed.
The Heavy Poles thing I can get behind, it looks messed up.
The wrong belt thing does my freakin' head in, don't get me started.
Ric Flair and the ropes.......mmmmmmm, Fink has a man crush!
Weight detection is cool, makes it more realistic.

Much love.... TK.

[quote name='josesaladbar' post='5862572' date='Mar 19 2009, 08:24 PM']hbk gets booed[/quote]

that's interesting....but now that i think about it, as a singles wrestler HBK was a heel at each wrestlemania except for 12. this game covers WM 1-15. at wrestlemanias 8, 9, 10, 11, and 14, shawn was a heel. he didn't compete in WM 13 and 15. WM 5, 6, and 7 he was teaming with Marty

its a shame theres no option to change face heel boo cheer status, but i guess it doesnt matter. like in the first redefine match studd is supposed to be the heel and gets cheered while andre gets booed.

and also, there are hardly any special winning animations, and the music for people like bundy sounds really inappropriate.

[quote name='raiden92' post='5862588' date='Mar 20 2009, 01:29 AM']so that doesnt mean anything does it[/quote]

Fine, HBK used to get booed, back when he was awesome, when the fans picked up on how good he was he got a little..... how to put this..... dull.

The wrong belt thing is real annoying, I agree... good observation.

No managers for tag teams? Well that burns my ass, sorry if you don't feel I've helped but in fairness, you didn't ask a question........

Archived