I need help with my gameshark

Hi, I just got a Gameshark 2 and I need help. See, I inserted the disc into my Playstation 2 like the instructions said but the only thing that came on is that screen that always comes on when you don't have a disc in the Playstation 2. I was wondering if I've done something wrong and was also wondering if you guys could give me some advice. I am a newbie to the Gameshark.

For starters, is your PS2 old? These special kinds of game discs are very fragile to the laser of the PS2, so you need to make sure it's clean. If it isn't, here's a tip. The same thing happened to me when I got my AR Max disc. They are the same kind of disc if you were wondering. You should try and turn your PS2 horizontally to help the laser read better, it worked for me. Hope this helps.

[quote name='Twigglifiedx*' post='515137' date='Aug 20 2006, 06:17 AM']For starters, is your PS2 old? These special kinds of game discs are very fragile to the laser of the PS2, so you need to make sure it's clean. If it isn't, here's a tip. The same thing happened to me when I got my AR Max disc. They are the same kind of disc if you were wondering. You should try and turn your PS2 horizontally to help the laser read better, it worked for me. Hope this helps.[/quote]

Thanks for the tip dude!

Archived