'96-'98 HBK will probably be DLC...

[quote name='The Rock's Bollox' post='5853630' date='Mar 17 2009, 08:37 PM']excuse my ignorance and stupidness but could someone tell me what DLC stands for? Seen it all the the time and I have no idea.[/quote]

[color="#000080"][b]downloadable content[/b][/color]

[quote name='нвk¹' post='5853583' date='Mar 17 2009, 08:28 PM'][b]what we want, we dont get.[/b][/quote]

Lol pretty much somes up my thoughts. Fairly happy with a lot of the game but they always do stupid little things to stop it from being perfect. If theres a sequel when we make our wishlists i say we just ask them for the exact opposite of what we want, "no macho man, we hate him, it would be really annoying if he was in the game, we loved the new control system, if possible we want even less moves, and make sure to include some new silly restrictions and mistakes, like no clotheslines or top rope moves in the hell in a cell or Hulk Hogan without a moustache, we don't want any alternate attires they're stupid." In theory we should then get a really great game.

Im hoping 96-98 HBK will be DLC too, but come on, you just know they'll give us an obscure Roddy Piper attire that he wore once in the 80's or somethin'

[quote name='нвk¹' post='5853583' date='Mar 17 2009, 11:28 PM']what we want, we dont get.[/quote]
Exactly. And you know why? Because if we get, we don't buy LOW2 (cause we have all in LOW1). They wants more money from us, and that's the reason cause we get low blow from THQ today. (but don't worry, in LOW2 we will get Savage (but no Warrior), in LOW3 Razor (but no Michaels), in LOW4 Owen (but no Bret) and edit a legend (attires, faces, music)in LOW5 (but no edit movesets))

Archived