NO 4-WAY HELL IN A CELL, LADDER, OR CAGE???

wcool

Hi I am wondering is there or ain't there gonna be Fatal 4 Way matches in Hell In A Cell, Steel Cage. Or Ladder.

Before people start saying 4 way was not common back then I am just saying for multi player fun only.

If there aint this game could come boring very fast when everything is completed.

[quote name='нвk¹' post='5848278' date='Mar 16 2009, 03:21 PM']Was there any 4 man Hell In A Cell Matches back then, Steel Cage And Laddar. No! All Them Have Been 1-1 In Between Wrestlemania 1-15[/quote]

Yes I already know I am just saying, 1-1 gets boring after a while.

[quote name='wcool' post='5848292' date='Mar 16 2009, 03:27 PM'][quote name='нвk¹' post='5848278' date='Mar 16 2009, 03:21 PM']Was there any 4 man Hell In A Cell Matches back then, Steel Cage And Laddar. No! All Them Have Been 1-1 In Between Wrestlemania 1-15[/quote]

Yes I already know I am just saying, 1-1 gets boring after a while.
[/quote]

Yeah it does. Thats why am glad there is a bloody Caw mode :lol:

[color="#000080"][b]I love how people get behind something so much that they can't admit even the slightest bit of disappointment. The truth is, it's disappointing we won't get to enjoy having a 4 way HIAC match with our favorite Legends. I am still buying this game and am still so excited because there are sooooo many positives that outweigh the negatives. I just don't understand why people can't just say, "Yeah, that is disappointing a little." People need to be real and just talk casually instead of always trying to fight with people who raise the slightest concern or disappointment about certain aspects of the game.[/b][/color]

[quote name='нвk¹' post='5848278' date='Mar 16 2009, 03:21 PM']Was there any 4 man Hell In A Cell Matches back then, Steel Cage And Laddar. No! All Them Have Been 1-1 In Between Wrestlemania 1-15[/quote]

The tagline for the game is 'relive, rewrite, REDEFINE' therefore the fact that there's never been any of those matches at WM 1-15 is irrelevent.

[quote name='The Godfather.' post='5848629' date='Mar 16 2009, 05:26 PM']Hell in a cell??!!???? Hang your head in shame :/

If they're tying to create an authentic legends games, I really doubt that,

Plus, REDEFINE is obviously going to mean, like a similar mach type or a different wrestler winning[/quote]

your missing the point. 1 v 1 in certain matches such as hell in a cell and ladder much becomes boring after a while. Yes I am aware there wasn't any fetal 4 ways in ladder matches etc, during that period. For multiplayer matches they should have these match types with up to 4 - 6 players. Just to make the game last longer.

Just my opinion

Another downfall no grapples, chain-grapples, finishers when 6 people are in the ring you got to be kidding me. They could have added finishers at different positions in those match types.

To be honest Smackdown Vs Raw 2009 has destroyed this game into pieces.

Archived