Bobby Heenan good
Bret Hart very good
British Bulldog very good
Brutus Beefcake ok
Dusty Rhodes good
Greg Valentine could of got someone better
"Hacksaw" Jim Duggan good
Hawk good
Honky Tonk Man :censored: who would play as him???
Hulk Hogan very good
Hunter H. Helmsley very good
Jake Roberts good
Jim Neidhart good
Jimmy Hart good
Jimmy Snuka ok
Junkyard Dog ok
Kamala :censored: why thq why?
King Kong Bundy good
Koko B. Ware :censored: why?
Michael P.S. Hayes :censored: WAIST OF SPACE!!!!!!!!!
Mr. Fuji ok
Mr. Perfect good
Nikolai Volkoff good
Paul Bearer good
Ravishing Rick Rude good
Ric Flair good
"Rowdy" Roddy Piper good
Sgt. Slaughter ok
Shawn Michaels good
"Stone Cold" very good
Ted DiBiase good
The Iron Sheik good
The Rock very good
Ultimate Warrior good
Undertaker very good
Yokozuna good
the people that wer :censored: should be replaced with, razor ramon, mankind and macho man

People that they should of made in it are:
Ron Simmons
The Godfather
Sycho Sid
Eartquake
Typhoon
the Wild Samoans
Kane

Lastly, Is it posible to copy characters from wwe smackdown vs raw 2009, eg. Batista, Randy Orton, John Cena,etc.
So you cam have matches like John Cena V Hulk Hogan or the Hardy Boyz V The LOD

comment on anyonelse you think should be in the game

Legends of Wrestlemania Demo out now on PSN and Xbox Marketplace

add me on PS3 with my online id MKN17 so we can play this game together

[quote name='Mr Illegal' post='5826422' date='Mar 10 2009, 04:59 PM']So you think its good that the likes of Triple H are in yet you want the likes of Koko B. Ware and Honky Tonk Man out ? I bet your younger than 13.[/quote]

im under 13 u gt a problem with that and your tellin me that when you first buy the game ur gonna run home and play as honky tonk man

triple h is a good person so you can recreate matches like austin vs rock vs undertaker vs [b]hhh[/b]

[quote name='MAYZ' post='5826464' date='Mar 10 2009, 05:20 PM'][quote name='Mr Illegal' post='5826422' date='Mar 10 2009, 04:59 PM']So you think its good that the likes of Triple H are in yet you want the likes of Koko B. Ware and Honky Tonk Man out ? I bet your younger than 13.[/quote]

im under 13 u gt a problem with that and your tellin me that when you first buy the game ur gonna run home and play as honky tonk man

triple h is a good person so you can recreate matches like austin vs rock vs undertaker vs [b]hhh[/b]
[/quote]
what he is saying is, you are under 13, so you dont even remember or know half the guys on the roster, im 16 and i only know a handful, so i highly doubt you know any... this game, imo, are for people who are like, 30, who are into vintage wrestling...

[quote name='Stronger Than Death' post='5826565' date='Mar 10 2009, 06:02 PM'][quote name='MAYZ' post='5826464' date='Mar 10 2009, 05:20 PM'][quote name='Mr Illegal' post='5826422' date='Mar 10 2009, 04:59 PM']So you think its good that the likes of Triple H are in yet you want the likes of Koko B. Ware and Honky Tonk Man out ? I bet your younger than 13.[/quote]

[/quote]
what he is saying is, you are under 13, so you dont even remember or know half the guys on the roster, im 16 and i only know a handful, so i highly doubt you know any... this game, imo, are for people who are like, 30, who are into vintage wrestling...
[/quote]
im 16 and i know em all :P lol

i cant wait to play as koko n honky tonk man and the rest of the roster sounds fine to me :cool:

koko b. ware is going to be in the hall of fame this year, which is why he made it in. they announced that he would be inducted last night on raw. I understand your young, which is why i disagree with your choices or logic, however the only guy that really isnt worthy of a spot is michael hayes... although he works backstage for wwe last i knew, so its no mystery why he got in. Im not ragging on you or making fun of you, but the fact that you want the godfather in this game just goes to show most of these guys were before your time. I dont think anybody has a problem with the fact your 13. They were only making the same point, which is that you are not too familiar with the era represented in the game. I do agree macho man should have made it. and mankind shouldn't have been pulled, but we all know by now why these things happened. (be it legal reasons or Vinny Mac's bitterness)

oh and to answer your other question... yes you can import your entire roster including C-A-W's from Smackdown to Legends so you can have your cena vs. hogan matches etc etc etc. The only thing that is not importable is the DLC if your on ps3 (360 still doesnt have it so its irrelevant for 360 users)

[quote name='MAYZ' post='5826464' date='Mar 10 2009, 05:20 PM'][quote name='Mr Illegal' post='5826422' date='Mar 10 2009, 04:59 PM']So you think its good that the likes of Triple H are in yet you want the likes of Koko B. Ware and Honky Tonk Man out ? I bet your younger than 13.[/quote]

[/quote]
I think he's trying to get the point across that they have moddled Triple H from over a decade ago. This game is called 'Legends Of Wrestlemania'. Triple H was definitly NOT a legend of anything back then which kind of means that this game is false advertising. They should have lengthened the title to 'Legends Of Wreatlemania And a McMahon Family Member'.

Koko being in isn't just because he's being inducted in the HOF, it's because, you know, he's a legend and has had two matches at WM.

And no it's not for those over 30, it's for everyone, not anyone's fault but your own if you're too stupid or lazy to look up people who shaped the business into what it is today. What next, criying when Cena isn't in the next LOW game?

lol i know thats not the only reason but seeing as that just occured (or better yet was made official) yesterday, its another reason why he would be included and not looked over (like a few other worthy names) when they picked who made the roster, and i agree its not just for people who are over thirty (hell i'm not over thirty i'm not thirteen either though)

oh and god forbid cena wasn't in- it would be like the apocalypse around here lol

to get back to speaking more on the original topic....you couldve just imported hhh from svr, instead of them wasting a spot on him, that model is closer to his look when he faced any of them (rock, austin, undertaker) than the blue blood gimmick anyway

yes this topic is misplaced but it's fair game now. as as far as the roster goes, to just have 42 wrestlers is limiting them to only the best of that era. Triple H, Michael Hayes even Arn Anderson don't belong in this game. The managers should only be NPCs also. Here's a few that should have made it easily: Steamboat, Savage, Owen Hart, Dynamite Kid, Jesse Ventura, Tito Santana, Paul Orndorff, Bob Orton, Jr., Ax & Smash and maybe Haku and/or Rick Martel. Sure there are more borderline guys who could have made it and some actually did make it in but there's a big portion of Legends who won't be in unless they can be created. They should have just stuck to the Showdown: Legends of Wrestling roster which had virtually all these and more but I don't guess they can ever pull it all together in one game.

[quote name='MAYZ' post='5826414' date='Mar 11 2009, 01:38 AM']the full 42 members of the roster are:
Andre the Giant good
Animal good
Arn Anderson good
Bam Bam Bigelow good
Big Bossman very good
Big John Studd could of got someone better
Bobby Heenan good
[u][b]Bret Hart [/b][/u] very good
British Bulldog very good
Brutus Beefcake ok
Dusty Rhodes good
Greg Valentine could of got someone better
"Hacksaw" Jim Duggan good
Hawk good
Honky Tonk Man :censored: who would play as him???
[u][b]Hulk Hogan[/b][/u] very good
[u][b]Hunter H. Helmsley[/b][/u] very good
Jake Roberts good
Jim Neidhart good
Jimmy Hart good
Jimmy Snuka ok
Junkyard Dog ok
Kamala :censored: why thq why?
King Kong Bundy good
Koko B. Ware :censored: why?
Michael P.S. Hayes :censored: WAIST OF SPACE!!!!!!!!!
Mr. Fuji ok
Mr. Perfect good
Nikolai Volkoff good
Paul Bearer good
Ravishing Rick Rude good
[u][b]Ric Flair[/b][/u] good
[u][b]"Rowdy" Roddy Piper[/b][/u] good
Sgt. Slaughter ok
[u][b]Shawn Michaels[/b][/u] good
[u][b]"Stone Cold"[/b][/u] very good
Ted DiBiase good
The Iron Sheik good
[u][b]The Rock[/b][/u] very good
[u][b]Ultimate Warrior[/b][/u] good
[u][b]Undertaker[/b][/u] very good
Yokozuna good
the people that wer :censored: should be replaced with, razor ramon, mankind and macho man

People that they should of made in it are:
Ron Simmons
The Godfather
Sycho Sid
Eartquake
Typhoon
the Wild Samoans
Kane

Lastly, Is it posible to copy characters from wwe smackdown vs raw 2009, eg. Batista, Randy Orton, John Cena,etc.
So you cam have matches like John Cena V Hulk Hogan or the Hardy Boyz V The LOD

comment on anyonelse you think should be in the game

Legends of Wrestlemania Demo out now on PSN and Xbox Marketplace

add me on PS3 with my online id MKN17 so we can play this game together[/quote]
the people i underlined and bolded are the ones are i will only play as.

there are just few wrestler who doesnt belong in that game and they are

Michael P.S. Hayes
Arn Anderson
and Hunter H. Helmsley

here the reason
michael hayes he didnt wretled once at wreslemania the only time he was at a wrestle mania was as Dok Handrix manager of the hardyz,
arn anderson the only match was as tagteam called brainbusters with tully blanchard, vs strike force (wm5) but wasnt a legendary match . but at lest he did once. but yet he isnt a wwe legend he is a wrestling legend tho but just not wwe.

and the last one we all know why he got in just cause he is married to stephanie garantied him a spot in the game again .

as far as People that they should of made in it are:
Ron Simmons ( as ron simmons no he shouldnt he never was in wm as ron simmons if you would had sayed farroq from nation of domination i would had agreed)
The Godfather ( to recent)
Sycho Sid( not realy wwe legend but wrestling legend yes but not wwe)
Eartquake(agreed)
Typhoon(agreed)
the Wild Samoans( only sika wrestled in one of the wrestle mania , at WrestleMania IV: in the 20 Man Battle Royal..
Kane(depending what wrestlemania was the limit cause he had is frist wm match at wm14 (in 98)but considering they put the rock and austin i would say he should be in.

to answering to DTownsend
Steamboat, yes he should be in
Savage, he should be in but Vince doesnt want him so not going to happen unless Vince change is mind about him.
Owen Hart deserve to be in but wont cause of is widow wife wont lets wwe use his wrestling image in any of ther games ( she think vince is responsible for his death and sued wwe manytime to get more money .)
, Dynamite Kid (wont happen he wouldnt even accept it he doesnt want to do anythings with WWE no more cause of some event happend when he got released( they re hired a few years later is cousin, who had registred there team name and he used it as is own ( british bulldog was a team before to be devey boys smith nick name)

, Jesse Ventura did eh even wrestle in one wm? i dont think so he was more like a commentator so no i wouldnt put him in the game even that he is also a wrestling legend)
, Tito Santana (yes should be in with 2 costume ( strike force and el matadore but more strike force)
, Paul Orndorff yes shoudl be in he wrestled in the first and 2nd wrestle mania.
, Bob Orton jr. same as paul orndorff he was used in the first and 2nd wm.
Ax & Smash the demolitions ( like for savage as far as i know they are in bad term with wwe.
Haku yes so we could have collosal connections but also put in is islander partner so with 3 alternate for haku ( haku(islanders,) king haku (but this one i dont think he wrestle in wm with that gimick) and the single/collosal connection outfit),
Rick Martel both as the model and as strike force .

[quote]Owen Hart deserve to be in but wont cause of is widow wife wont lets wwe use his wrestling image in any of ther games ( she think vince is responsible for his death and sued wwe manytime to get more money .)[/quote]

And you are absolutely right about that she DID sue WWF at the time because she said Vince was responsible for that (I think til this day he really did seeing as Vince & Bret were on really bad terms). I was really hoping to see Owen in the game so I can recreate that classic match he had with Bret @ Wrestlemania 10 (I was there :D ) but too bad she does not let them use his image in any way, Hopefully one day we'll see Owen as a legend in the future WWE games

[quote name='JAD928' post='5832574' date='Mar 12 2009, 05:08 AM'][quote]Owen Hart deserve to be in but wont cause of is widow wife wont lets wwe use his wrestling image in any of ther games ( she think vince is responsible for his death and sued wwe manytime to get more money .)[/quote]

And you are absolutely right about that she DID sue WWF at the time because she said Vince was responsible for that (I think til this day he really did seeing as Vince & Bret were on really bad terms). I was really hoping to see Owen in the game so I can recreate that classic match he had with Bret @ Wrestlemania 10 (I was there :D ) but too bad she does not let them use his image in any way, Hopefully one day we'll see Owen as a legend in the future WWE games
[/quote]
and the investigation cleared wwe about that death. the result was 2 options an sucide or a accident( since the mecanisme for releasing the wire was activated the one who was kept was the accident. cause its more plausible.
wile reajusting the cape he accidentaly actionnate the mecanisme who was stuck with the cape.

i even heard that she sued one of the hart for using is name and a pic of owen in one of the book he wrote about stu hart (im not sure 100% about that fact tho but that a rumor i heard a few time)

[quote name='Belgium Fan' post='5831401' date='Mar 11 2009, 11:32 PM']Is it possible to copy characters from LOW to SVR09 on Xbox ?[/quote]
no posible either for xbox or ps 2 to transfer low to svr09 only from svr09 to low

• 8 months later...

Archived